Thank You.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

With Ricky's arm around her shoulder, Haewon walked with him to her house. Once they got inside, Ricky fell onto the couch and groaned in pain. 

Haewon looked around but it appeared as if no one was home. "Where does it hurt?" She asked.

"Everywhere." He said.

Haewon frowned and began to panic. She had no idea how to take care of an injured person. Ricky looked at her as she paced back and forth. Tears began to pool in her eyes. She stopped and ruffled her hair in frustration. "I'm useless." She said as she began to cry.

Ricky gave her a warm smile, "No, you're not." He said.

She sat down in front of him. "I don't know what to do."

"No medicine is going to work on me. The only thing that can heal me is time. Or another angel which there's none around."

Haewon's eyes widened, "You know if there's other angels around?" She asked.

Ricky nodded his head, "There's none around the area."

"How long will it take?" She asked, feeling bad.

"About 2 more hours. I heal fast so there's no need to worry."

"You're going to be in pain for 2 hours?!" Haewon yelled. 

Ricky smiled, "It's fine. I can bare with it."

Soon, Ricky fell asleep. Haewon looked at his sleeping figure in amazement. His cuts on his face and body began to go away. He was back to his flawless state.

"Wow." She breathed. She slowly leaned in to touch his face. She was so close when he woke up. Her eyes widened and she gulped.

Ricky looked into her eyes and a tear slid out of his. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." She said.

Ricky pulled her arm and she fell on top of him with a loud gasp. 

"Stay like this." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. 

Her heart began to pound and she was sure he could feel it. She tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't allow it. "It's the least you can do for me." He said knowing that she would feel bad.

Haewon and Ricky just laid there. A tear slid down her cheek since this was the first time she actually felt at peace. She shut her eyes and shut out all the bad memories she had. Her high school years had been a complete hell hole and now, things have gotten a lot better because of Ricky.

She looked at Ricky who appeared to be asleep. She smiled, "Thank you." She said in a low voice. "For everything. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." 

She shut her eyes and Ricky opened his. He smiled and kissed her nose. Her eyes shot open. "You were awake?" She asked as she began to blush.

Ricky pulled her in closer and nodded his head. "Go to sleep, it's late."


Guys, I'm sooo excited, I have 801 total subscribers! OMG ;___; I never expected having 100! So to thank you all, I'm letting you guys choose who's going to be in my next fic. :D Leave comments on any one of my stories on who you want to see in my next fic! If you want, you could also leave a theme or topic for me to write about. So my next fic is alllll up to you! :)