It Can't Be.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon was having dinner with her family, a typical night. "So, how was school?" Her mom asked cautiously. Her parents knew just how bad her school life was but her little sister didn't.

For the first time, Haewon smiled startling her mom. She looked into her mom's eyes with a sincere smile, "It was good." She said. 

For once, they knew she wasn't lying. "I'm glad you had a good day!" Her little sister, Shiwon said and Haewon ruffled her hair. 

Her parents looked at each other and smiled. After dinner, Haewon was washing the dishes when her mom came and stood next to her. "What are you so happy about?" Her mom asked.

"A boy." Haewon said. 

Her mom became alarmed, "A boy?! Haewon, you know you have to be careful with-"

"Mom!" She cut her off. Haewon scoffed, "Yes he's a boy, a nice boy! He's new and he's the first person to ever treat me this way since my freshman year. He's nice, he's sincerely nice. He's not just putting up an act so that he can hurt me, I know he's not. He's proved to me that he's genuine. He wants to be my friend, he wants to help me."

Her mom rubbed her temples, "Still, you have to be careful."

"And what if he does hurt me, huh? It's not like I'm not used to it so it's not a big deal." Haewon went back to washing the dishes.

Her mom put on a fake smile, "Well, what's his name?"

"Why do you care." Haewon mumbled.

"Because I want to know more about this nice boy." Her mom said.

"His name's Ricky. Yoo Ricky." Haewon said. When she said his name, she felt her heart thump. 

Her mom raised her brows, "Oh, Ricky? Is he from America?"

Haewon let out a laugh when she remembered how Ricky hated when people asked if he was from America just because of his name.

"No, he's not. His real name is Changhyun. Yoo Changhyun."

Her mom's eyes widened. "Yoo... Changhyun?" She asked. Haewon looked at her with a confused face and nodded.

"Uhh, yeah. Sounds familiar, right?" She said as she looked up still trying to remember.

Her mom shook her head, "Can't be." She said. 

"Can't be what?" Haewon asked.

Her mom let out a laugh to conceal her state of shock, "No, no, nothing. Doesn't sound familiar at all." She kissed the top of Haewon's head. "Good night."