How Can One Be So Beautiful?

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

 

Haewon was walking home after yet another day of being bullied. She hated it, why couldn’t it just end? Those popular girls had it out for her every day for sleeping with their beloved oppa. It was two years ago and he wasn’t even here anymore!

Some people just never let things go and it makes them turn into a nasty person. Haewon was tired of it. She contemplated taking her own life many times. She was severely depressed; she saw no point in going on anymore.

Every time she had those thoughts, the first thing that popped into her head was her family. How could she leave them behind? It would kill them knowing their own daughter took her life. Her little sister looked up to her, how would she see her after?

Haewon had no friends because anyone who tried befriending her would also get bullied so people just stayed away from her. She just stayed away from every one too, to avoid any kind of confrontation.

Haewon had been looking down at her shoes the whole time she was walking. All of a sudden, she looked up with wide eyes. She was inches away from crashing into a boy in front of her.

In front of her was a boy with a baby face. He had bright blue hair and he looked almost perfect. He had not one flaw from what Haewon could see. She was mesmerized by him. He looked back at her with a smile on his face.

He’s beautiful.” Haewon thought to herself. She just stood there and so did he.

Finally he spoke. “Hi.” He said with a not so deep yet not so high voice.

“H-Hello.” Haewon managed to say.

“I’m Ricky.” He said as he extended his hand out. Haewon looked down at it before taking it and shaking it.

“I’m Haewon.” She replied. Ricky nodded his head and continued smiling. That beautiful smile of his had Haewon weak. How could someone be so perfect like this?

“Well Haewon, I hope we meet again.” He said as he waved and walked the opposite direction. Haewon turned back and he completely disappeared. She shook her head frantically and looked around everywhere.

“That was weird. He’s nowhere in sight.” She said.

Haewon shrugged her shoulders before continuing her walk home. For the rest of the night, she couldn’t get the blue haired boy out of her head. All she could see was his perfect face. “There’s no way someone can be that perfect.” She said.

“Who’s perfect?” She heard a squeaky voice. She looked towards her door and there stood her little sister, Shiwon. She smiled and Shiwon jumped onto her bed to hug her.

“How was school unnie?” She asked. Haewon’s face fell a bit but she quickly managed to smile.

“Great.” She said in a low voice. That, was a complete lie. School was never great but she couldn’t say that. 


Just a small first chapter to get started. ^^