Blown Away.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon arrived to the one place she was sure Ricky would be. She took a deep breath as she walked towards that familiar bench. Sure enough, he was there. Tears began pouring out of her eyes as she ran towards him. 

"Ricky!" She hugged him and he was surprised. Slowly, he put his arms around her and shut his eyes.

"Why did you find me?" He asked in a low voice.

Haewon sniffled and laughed, "I thought I was never going to see you again. I'm so glad you're here. Please, don't ever scare me like that."

Hearing Haewon say all those words put Ricky in even more pain and it just angered him. He was going to have to hurt her. He pushed her off of him which surprised her.

With wide eyes, she spoke. "R-Ricky?" More tears forming in her eyes.

"Just like Changhyun, Ricky's gone." He said with a bitter smile. He tried holding back the tears but his glassy eyes showed otherwise.

Haewon shook her head, "Ricky, what are you saying?" She was beyond confused.

"Stay away from me. I want nothing to do with you." He said as he looked at the ground. It was killing him to speak to her like this.

"Ricky-" He cut her off. He sprung up to his feet. "Don't you get it?! I can't stay here forever! There's no such thing as forever! Forever doesn't exist!" He yelled.

Haewon slowly stepped back but he kept stepping forward as he continued to yell. "I'm not a human, I can't stay here! I can't be by your side anymore! I need to leave sometime! Just because I love you doesn't change who I am and what I'm meant to do."

Haewon felt her heart stop. "You love me?" She asked in a low whisper.

Ricky couldn't hold the tears in any longer. He fell to his knees in front of Haewon and wrapped his arms around her legs. "I love you Gong Haewon. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you. I was just supposed to come and help you. I was sent to protect you but instead I fell in love with you. You became apart of me.

I can't love. I'm not meant to love. I let my emotions get in the way of my purpose. My days are numbered and I should just leave now before it gets even harder. I'm sorry Haewon. I'm sorry that I fell in love with you. I'm sorry that I promised I'd be by your side forever, I lied. Please just, go on and be happy. Try your best to be happy without me here. Don't let all those people break you down anymore. You're a strong girl, I know you are, and you don't need me by your side to prove it."

Ricky leaned in and hugged her. "Good bye Haewon." He kissed her forehead and just as he was about to let go she pulled him in again and hugged him tight. 

"I'm not letting you leave. You can't leave." She said through tears.

Ricky smiled, "I need to." He pulled himself out of the hug and gave her one last smile and waved. He turned around and began walking through all the trees.

Haewon ran after him. She was right behind him until he turned the corner, then he disappeared. Haewon looked all over but there was no sign of him. "Ricky, come out this isn't funny!" She yelled.

She fell to her knees as her tears flowed down her cheeks. "Please, this isn't funny." She said.