He's Dead.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

It wasn't easy, being without Ricky. Haewon managed to keep going. She was now a senior, her last year in high school. The last year that she would have to see the people who tortured her and made her life a living hell.

Ever since she finally stood up for herself, few messed with her. There was a couple of people that still picked on her and said bad stuff but not one person laid a single finger on her and that's all that mattered to her now.

She was walking to her locker when she heard a slam. She jumped and looked back to see a small girl getting pushed into the lockers by one of the girls that used to bully her. This made Haewon's blood boil. She marched right up to her and pushed her away from the girl.

"What do you think you're doing?" She said through gritted teeth.

The girl laughed, "Meet Soyeon, she's new. She's a little, weak freshman."

Haewon shook her head. "Why are you doing this to her?" She asked.

"Because, she thinks she can just talk to Seungri oppa like nothing. She has hell coming to her."

The small girl was on the floor in tears, scared for her life. "You're not going to lay a finger on her." Haewon said.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" The girl smirked.

Haewon pushed her, hard. "Don't do it." The girl scoffed and walked away. Haewon looked down and extended her hand out to help the girl up.

"T-Thank you." The girl said.

Haewon gave her a smile. "I know what it feels like, to be pushed around. Don't worry, it won't happen to you again." The girl hugged her out of no where startling Haewon.

"Thank you so much. I was so scared." The girl began crying.

"Looks like I don't need to do my job." Haewon heard a familiar voice. Her eyes widened and she felt a sting in her heart. She shook her head and her breath became hitched. She was too scared to turn around.

She looked at Soyeon who looked even more scared than she did. "C-Changhyun oppa?" She asked with wide eyes.

Haewon turned around to meet Ricky's eyes. She looked back at Soyeon, "You know him?" She asked.

Soyeon nodded her head, "He's my brother. But, it can't be him... he's dead." Ricky gave her a smile before turning the corner. The girl ran after him but he was no where in sight anymore. She dropped to her knees and began crying. 


Ooooh what?! Ricky has a sister? Omg!