Love Brings You to Life.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon was still having trouble adjusting to the fact that this wasn't a dream anymore. This was reality and reality was having Ricky by her side. As they held hands walking down the street, Haewon would look over every few seconds just to make sure he was still there.

He stopped and stood in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. He gave her a smile and kissed her. "This is real okay." He said for the hundredth time already.

Haewon soon smiled and nodded her head. They continued walking until they reached the park. Oh how that park had so many memories between the two. Ricky placed the picnic basket down and took out a blanket that he laid out and instructed Haewon to sit down on it.

They began eating the food Ricky had made over at Haewon's house. He didn't let her lift a single finger to help him. As she munched on the egg rice he had made, she just stared at him. At his beautiful features. "Yes?" He asked as he looked up and into his eyes.

"You're just so... perfect." Ricky laughed and shook his head, "I'm really not." He tapped her nose with his finger and continued eating.

"Tell me." Ricky looked up and raised his brows. "How are you back?" Haewon asked.

Ricky cleared his throat and smiled. "Love brought me back. You said you would wait for me and you did which proved our love. Every time you would see me, I was really there. I had to make sure that you would actually wait and not give up on me and you didn't."

He reached over and took her hand in his, "I'm not going anywhere Haewon. I'm staying right here with you, forever. You have nothing to worry about anymore."

Haewon teared up and threw herself into Ricky's arms making him chuckle. "I love you Ricky. I love you so, so, so much! Words can't even describe what I feel for you. You are truly an angel."

The two continued their picnic date in happiness until Haewon started bringing up some important questions. "Where are you living right now?" She asked.

"I have an apartment." Haewon nodded her head. "How are you getting money?" Ricky laughed, "I have a lot to start me off but I am going to look for a job."

"Are you graduating high school? Going to college? What do you want to be when you grow up?" Haewon threw questions at him back and forth.

"Haewon! You don't have to worry about anything okay? I'm living my life normally and we're going to be happy together that's all that matters."

She smiled and nodded her head like a giddy little school girl, "Okay." She put her arms around his waist and hugged him tight. She was thrilled to have Ricky back and for good this time.