To Protect Her.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon was in her math class when the door opened. In came a boy but she didn't see his face. She simply went back to doing her work until the teacher made an announcement.

"Class, we have a new student." She said.

Everyone looked up and Haewon's eyes widened. "Hello everyone, I'm Lee Changbum." Haewon scoffed, Lee Changbum? It was clearly Ricky. He now had black hair and it was down with short bang swept to his left. 

He looked over at Haewon and gave her a small smile and she quickly looked away. He took a seat next to her, "Hey." He said in a low voice.

Haewon turned to look at him with wide eyes, "You're actually talking to me? Ricky you left-" He cut her off and cleared his this throat, "About that... we need to talk. After class?" He turned to the front and Haewon tried her best to hold back the tears in her eyes.

As soon as the bell rang, Ricky got up from his seat and Haewon followed after him. "Talk." She said once they got outside. Ricky chuckled and turned back to face her. 

"I am so sorry for just leaving like that but Haewon, like I told you, I couldn't be here forever. I couldn't stay by your side forever no matter how much I wanted to. I'm dead, I'm not human. My time here is limited and I only come to do certain tasks given to me."

"So why are you here?" She asked confused.

Ricky looked down and nodded his head, "My sister. She's being put through the same situation as you but for no reason. She didn't do anything with that Seungri to make all these girls mad so I have no idea why she's getting bullied like this. Thank you so much for helping her."

"You're here to protect your sister?" Ricky nodded his head. "I have to pretend like I have no idea who she is. I can't tell her that I'm really her brother. I've been dead for a long time now, she was so little yet she knows that it's me. You can't tell her anything, promise me."

Haewon was in shock over the whole situation. "How long are you going to be here?" She asked as she looked into Ricky's eyes.

"I was supposed to be here until things get better for her but she has you now so I think I should just go because I'm really just going to hurt her every time she looks at me."

Haewon shook her head, "No, you have to stay here... for me, please." Ricky chuckled and gave her a small smile, "I would love to but, I can't. I'm so sorry Haewon." She ran into his arms and hugged him tight and started crying into his chest.

"You have no idea how much I cried for you every single day. I lost all my strength when you left but I was so tired of people walking all over me so I tried my best and kept my head held high. I wanted to show people that just because you were gone doesn't mean things would go back to the way they were before. Ricky, I missed you so much. I honestly have no idea how I managed to live without you."

Ricky patted her back and kissed the top of her head, "I'm proud of you Haewon, I really am. I told you that deep down, you were a strong girl, you just had to realize it and let it come out." He pulled Haewon up and wiped her tears, "Now come on, we have to get back to class before we're late."


Okay guys so I'm almost at 1,000 Total Subscribers holy cow. I wrote a blog post and all that so I'd appreciate it if you guys go check that out. I have something for you to comment about. I'm letting you guys pick who you want the main character to be in my next fic so please go read that post and comment there! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/487430