Put Your Lips on Mine.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

"Ricky, please." Haewon said.

They finally stopped. Haewon looked around and they were at a park. It was filled with beautiful trees, lots of flowers and the atmosphere just seemed so peaceful.

"Take it in." Ricky said.

Haewon looked away from him and around at the scenery. She closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh scent. 

"You've done so much for me." She let out. "I always tell myself that you're such an angel... Then I think, you're literally an angel." 

The two began to laugh and Ricky walked in front of her. He put his hands around her waist making her open her eyes. When she saw how close he was to her, she panicked.

She tried moving back only making her stumble. Ricky caught her by tightening his grip on her waist.

"Don't try running from me." He said.

Haewon shook her head, "I would never." She whispered.

Ricky smiled and leaned his forehead onto hers and looked into her eyes. "Despite what anyone says, you're perfect. In my eyes, you, Gong Haewon, are perfect."

Haewon's heart began beating faster. She reached for Ricky's hand and took it in hers. Getting on her tippy toes, she caught his lips. 

There, in perfect scenery, the perfect kiss was shared. Their lips molded into each other perfectly, the moved at just the right rhythm and pace and they put their true feelings and hearts into it. Ricky held her waist tightly, their bodies up against each other. With his free hand, he held her hand in his the whole time. He took her to cloud nine.

Once they pulled away, Haewon rested her head on his chest. "Don't ever leave my side. Stay, forever." She said.

The words felt like a bullet straight to his heart. His face fell and so did his mood. He knew forever wasn't possible.