In My Dreams.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon was walking through the grass filled with beautiful spring flowers. One thing she didn't have was her smile. She walked in sadness, almost like a zombie. She wasn't happy with anything and all she wanted was Ricky by her side.

"Smile for once." She heard. She turned around lifelessly with a blank face. When her eyes met his she almost fell to the ground. There he was standing right in front of her with his smile that was always able to get her through her day.

She shook her head, "No. You're not real." She said in a low voice. Ricky walked closer and closer. Haewon wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him and hold onto him forever but she kept her guard up.

"I'm just seeing things." She shut her eyes tight and gulped. She opened them and he was gone. She let out a sigh of devastation and her eyes became watery. "I knew it." She mumbled.

Ricky had been gone now for 6 months and they were the worst 6 months of her life. What she went through in high school couldn't even come close to the pain she felt of missing Ricky.

Almost everyday, she would see him. Anywhere she would go, he was there. It was never real though, it was just her imagination. She imagined Ricky being there every where she went. It all felt real but when she would try to walk towards him, he was gone.

She turned around, back to where she was walking towards and there he stood. That smile still on his face. Haewon grew frustrated, "Why do you do this to me?!" She yelled. She stomped right up to him to kiss him because she couldn't hold back anymore. 

She was going to catch him before he could leave just like he always did. As she lifted her hand to place on his cheek, she fell to the ground. She looked up and he stood there as if nothing happened. Did she just go right through him?

She stood up and placed her hand on his cheek and it went right through him. She hugged him but it was as if she wasn't hugging anything at all. Tears slid down her cheeks. Ricky was right in front of her and she couldn't even touch him.

Haewon gasped and sprung right up out of bed. She sat there and looked around the dim room. A dream is all it was. She pressed her palms to her forehead and let out a yell of frustration. Ricky was in her dreams every night and he was every where she went. Why did she have to go through this?

"Why is this happening? Just go away!" She yelled as she began crying. "I never left." She heard. Her eyes widened as she quickly looked up. Ricky stood there right by her open window as the wind moved her curtains.

"No. Ricky, you're just my imagination." She said as she bit down on her lip to stop her from crying. Ricky walked towards her and sat on her bed. She felt his weight on the bed and she shook her head. He leaned in and placed his hand on her cheek and smiled.

"This is real. I'm real." He said and pressed his lips to hers.