Deeper Conversations.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Lunch time came around and Haewon decided to stay in class. Ricky came back with some food for her. "You gotta eat." He said and she smiled.

"So, your real name is Changhyun?" She asked. Ricky froze up and slowly nodded his head. "That name, it sounds like someone I know. Yoo Changhyun."

Ricky cleared his throat and smiled, "You're probably confusing my name for someone else's... Just eat up."

Haewon laughed and nodded her head and began eating. 

"So Ricky, tell me more about yourself I guess." Haewon said.

Ricky looked down, "Well, I'm 17 and my name is Ricky." 

Haewon looked at him with a glare and then the two began laughing. "No like really, tell me some things about yourself."

"Well, what do you want to know?" Ricky asked.

"Mmm, why did you move over here?" 

Ricky looked up to his left, thinking of what to say but he wasn't sure. "I moved over here because I wanted to. I live on my own and my place was close to this school."

Haewon's eyes widened, "You live on your own?! Wow. Don't you miss your parents?"

Ricky looked down with a look of deep pain. Haewon could see the hurt in her eyes and she knew she struck a nerve. "I'm sorry." She said.

Ricky laughed and tried covering up his pain, "It's fine really. Let's just say that I don't have any parents."

Haewon felt bad for bringing up something that would hurt Ricky. "Hey, it's okay, really." Ricky reassured her and gave her a smile. "But yes, I do miss them. I miss them a lot. But hey, we all have to make sacrifices."

"What was your sacrifice?" Haewon asked.

Ricky cleared his throat, "I can't tell you that right now... Or ever. Maybe one day you'll find out."

Haewon slowly nodded her head and puffed out her cheeks. "Ricky, honestly, why do you protect me the way you do?" She asked.

Ricky smiled and took her hand in his making her eyes widen. "Because you're a beautiful girl who doesn't deserve any of the hate you're getting. People here are just stupid and they're missing out on knowing such a wonderful girl like you. Sure, you maybe made a mistake but what's it to them? It's none of their business what you've done and what you do."

Haewon smiled for the first time in a long time. Someone was actually making an effort to be her friend which was a first. "Everyone who's ever been my friend has left. They all left me once people started hating me. Every single one of them turned their backs on me, including my best friend."

Haewon's eyes began getting watery and Ricky pulled her in for a hug. "They're stupid, forget them. You have me now so there's nothing to worry about."

Haewon smiled and wrapped her arms around Ricky, returning the hug.