Sticking Up For Her.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Another day of what Haewon dreaded the most, school. She's begged her mom several times to be homeschooled but her mom doesn't think it's the right choice. She wants Haewon to face her problems head on.

As Haewon got out of the car, she immediately put her head down. She didn't like making eye contact with anyone, that's how bad it was.

"." 

"."

"She should just die already."

"Why is she even still here? Everyone hates her."

Comments like those is what she heard on an everyday basis. She took out her phone and put on some music and put in her headphones. As soon as her headphones went in, they blocked any outside noise so she felt relieved that she didn't have to listen to the nasty comments.

She walked into her class and sat down in her seat which was in the very front. She kept her headphones in until the teacher came into class.

Her teachers were her saviors; When they were around no one made rude comments to her. 

"Guys, we have a new student joining our class today." Their homeroom teacher said with a smile.

Haewon looked down, "Great, another person to bully me." Was what she thought but boy was she wrong. 

In walked in a boy with bright blue hair. Haewon looked up and her eyes widened. It was him, the boy from yesterday. He looked around the class and when his eyes met Haewon's he smiled at her.

"Hello everyone, I'm Yoo Ricky." He bowed and everyone greeted him. 

The teacher looked at his papers, "Ricky? It says here your name is Changhyun?"

He looked at the teacher and smiled, "Please, call me Ricky."

The teacher nodded her head and pointed him to his seat which was right next to Haewon. She writhed in her seat as she looked at Ricky through the corner of her eye. Why was he here in her class? The only person outside of her family that talked to her in a nice way was now going to hate her.

The bell rang signaling homeroom to end. The students all got up from their seats and conversed with each other while they waited for their first period teacher to come in.

Everyone crowded around Ricky in an attempt to get to know him more. "So Ricky, where are you from? Are you from America by any chance?"

Ricky laughed, "Just because I don't have a typical Korean name doesn't mean I'm not from here." 

Ricky turned his attention to Haewon who had her head down. "Haewon-ah?" He asked. Haewon's eyes widened and she didn't dare look up.

"What? You know her?" One of the girls asked in disgust.

Ricky raised his eyebrows and looked at her, "I met her yesterday. Why the face?"

The girl rolled her eyes, "No one talks to her. In fact, we all hate her."

"Why would you hate such a beautiful girl?" Ricky questioned making everyone's jaws drop including Haewon's.

"Because she's a ." Another girl added.

Ricky looked at the girl with a blank face, "In what way? I don't see her dressed like you." 

The girls eyes widened and she scoffed, "Yah! She slept with Chihoon oppa two years ago, total !" She said in frustration as she sent daggers at Haewon.

"She slept with someone two years ago?" Ricky nodded his head slowly, "That doesn't make her a . Lots of people sleep around, am I right? I'm pretty sure you sleep around with lots of guys yet you don't consider yourself a . Just because she slept with some all of the girls were in love with doesn't make her a . You should really over think your vocabulary and the way you speak about people."

If the girl's jaw could be dropped any lower, it would practically be impossible. Everyone was in pure shock at the way Ricky stood up for Haewon, including her.