Broken.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

When Haewon got home from school, all hell broke loose. She opened the front door and slammed it shut. She threw her shoes onto the floor and quickly ran up the stairs. Once she reached her bedroom, she slammed the door. With great force, she threw her backpack down and let out a scream filled with anger.

Her chest was heaving up and down and her eyes stung with tears. "He was supposed to be there for me!" She yelled as she fell to the ground. Her arms went around her knees as she curled up into a ball and cried.

She felt numb, every single part of her. Her cries left her gasping for air but she couldn't stop. She had never felt so hurt and betrayed. Pain wasn't even a word to describe what she was feeling. She was feeling too much all at once that she didn't even know what she was feeling.

Her mom knocked on the door, "Haewon! Open the door!" 

It wasn't locked, so soon her mom came in to find Haewon crying on the ground. "What's wrong?" She asked as she got onto her knees and met Haewon's blood shot eyes.

"Ricky." She simply said.

Her mom's face fell and she looked to the ground. "What about Ricky?" She asked.

"He promised mom. He said he wasn't going to leave my side! He said he was going to be there and that no one was going to be hurt me. He withdrew from school without telling me anything! I got to class only to hear that he won't be with us anymore. How could he do this mom?! Then after yesterday!"

Her mom's eyes widened, "What happened yesterday?"

"We kissed. It was the most perfect kiss I've ever had. It was magical, it took me away from everything. Why would he just leave like that mom?" She continued to cry.

Her mom wanted to help her, make her feel better, but she honestly had no idea how. She hugged her and patted her back. "I'm sure there's a good reason why he had to leave."

Haewon got out of her mom's grasp and stood up. "No! There's no reason for him to leave me helpless like this!" She ran down the stairs with her mom following her.

She opened the door and slammed it shut and just ran. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew she had to find answers.