It's Me.

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

The week seemed to fly by meaning Ricky's departure. Haewon didn't want him to leave, she wanted nothing more than to have him just stay and be with her but that was wishful thinking.

As Haewon walked out of her class ready to go home, she stopped suddenly when she saw Soyeon standing in front of her with a smile. "Oh, hello Soyeon." Haewon smiled at her.

"Unnie, can we hang out?" She asked. Soyeon bit down on her lip. She had planned on somehow finding Ricky after he left class and spending the rest of the Friday with him.

"Sure." She said and gave a small smile. She couldn't just leave Soyeon hanging and turn her down. After all, she was Soyeon's role model as the younger had told her many times.

They went to a small restaurant that was just 15 minutes away from the school. When Haewon saw where they arrived, her heart stopped. She had come here with Ricky. She smiled and her eyes became watery when she remembered. 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Soyeon asked worried. Haewon simply nodded and pulled Soyeon in with her. They sat down and ordered their food.

"Can I ask you something?" Soyeon asked. Haewon nodded her head, "You can ask me anything."

Soyeon cleared , "That guy that you hang out with at school... what's his name?" Haewon's eyes slightly widened as she knew Soyeon was talking about Ricky.

"Ah, his name is Changbum. Lee Changbum." She said. 

Soyeon bitterly laughed and forced herself to smile. She bit down on her lip as she tried to hold back her tears. "He looks so much like my brother. Unnie, you have no idea how much I miss him. I miss him so much every single day. Seeing that guy just breaks my heart because I always tell myself that it's Changhyun oppa when really it's not."

Haewon reached across the table and grabbed Soyeon's hand, "It's okay. Changhyun is in a better place, he's doing good things for people who need help. Your brother is an amazing person and he loves you very much, never forget that. You'll get to be reunited with him some day."

Soyeon laughed and wiped her tears, "You're right. He died helping someone." The bell on top of the front door rung and Haewon turned around to see Ricky walk in. They made eye contact and his eyes widened when he saw Soyeon. He walked over to the two.

"Oh hello, I'm Lee Changbum." He told Soyeon. Soyeon smiled and bowed. "I'm Yoo Soyeon." Ricky felt his heart stop as he looked into his sisters eyes. She had grown up to be so beautiful. He smiled at her as he studied her features. "You're a beautiful girl Soyeon." He told her and she smiled widely. 

"Thank you." She said. Ricky ordered food and joined the two girls. The three of them talked and laughed so much. Ricky wanted to make Soyeon happy to make up for all the time that he was away from her. "Wow Changbum, you are too funny." The younger one said.

"So Changbum, do you have any siblings?" His heart stopped once again and his smile fell. Haewon felt pain when she saw his expression. "N- No. I don't. I've always wanted a little sister though." He gave a small smile, his lip barely raising.

"Ahhh. I had an older brother." Soyeon paused as she looked into Ricky's eyes. "This will probably sound weird but, he looks so much like you." Ricky slowly nodded his head, "What happened to him?" He asked.

Soyeon looked down, "He was hit by a car while he was trying to save a little girl." She looked up and wiped her tears, "I'm proud to call him by brother."

Hearing those words, Ricky tried his best to hold in his tears. "He's in a better place now." He said. He looked down at his watch, "It was really fun hanging out with you two but I need to get home." He stood up and waved as he exited the restaurant. 


I cried writing this chapter ;___;