Yoo... Changhyun?

I Wanna Fly Away With You.

Haewon woke up the next morning dreading school just as much as the day before. But, for some odd reason today felt different. She actually kind of wanted to go to school. 

Now that she had Ricky, she felt a bit more confident. Finally, someone that was going to stand by her side and make things better. He wanted to be her friend which is all she really needed.

After she got dressed, she made her way downstairs and had a quick breakfast before walking to school. As she entered the campus, she put in her ear buds to block out everything.

She got her things from her locker and walked to her classroom. She looked over at Ricky's desk and waited for him to walk in. As she anticipated for his arrival, her ear buds were jerked out of her ears.

She let out a small gasp and looked up. It was the girl who had kicked her in the ribs yesterday. Haewon looked down only to have the girl forcefully pull her chin up. "Are you in pain?" She asked with a smirk.

Haewon shut her eyes and shook her head. The girls jaw fell, "What? Then I should make it hurt." She grabbed Haewon by the collar and just when she was about to make her stand up, someone held onto her wrist tightly.

"Ah!" The girl yelled in pain as she looked at Ricky who pushed her off of Haewon.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a monotone voice showing almost no emotion.

The girl furrowed her brows at him and scoffed, "Yah! What do you think YOU'RE doing?! Just out of this! It has nothing to do with you."

Ricky laughed, "Do you think it's fun to bully a defenseless girl, huh? Does it give you some self esteem? Does it make you feel like you're high and mighty when in reality, you're nothing. Leave her alone before I start to get really pissed because this, this is nothing."

The girl was in shock. She left the room and everyone looked on at Ricky. Haewon looked up at him with watery eyes. "Just stop." She said and ran out of the class.

Ricky was left dumbfounded. He just stood up for her and she makes it seem like he did something wrong? He looked around the room and all eyes were on him. He rolled his eyes and plopped down into his seat.

Haewon ran into the restroom only to encounter a group of girls. She was in fear for what was going to happen next. Luckily for her, they didn't lay a finger on her. They did talk major trash but that was the least of her worries. Once they left, Haewon dropped down to the ground and bawled her eyes out.

"Haewon-ah?" She heard and looked up.

She scoffed when she saw who it was, "Aren't you embarrassed to be seen with me?" She stood up and exited the restroom. The girl stood there looking down.

Haewon walked into class and as soon as her eyes met Ricky's, she quickly looked away. 

During class, one of the counselors walked in, "Yoo Changhyun?" She asked.

Haewon perked up, "Yoo Changhyun? Why does that sounds so familiar?" 

Ricky stood up, "Yes? Please, call me Ricky." 

The counselor smiled, "Come with me, we need to talk about your credits." Ricky left the room leaving Haewon in a deep thought. Why did his name sounds so familiar?


Hey hey guys! Happy New Years! :D