In Paradise

The Phone Mishap

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha Na's POV

We arrived back at the house to change into new clothes when I saw my phone had 20 messages and 6 missed calls from Xiumin and one text from an unknown number. I decided to look at Xiumin's text first, knowing that the mysterious text was from you-know-who. All of his messages read, "Where are you? Why didn't you come home? Your umma is worried." I quickly repied back saying, "Mianhe baozi. I stayed at the resort because my ankle was still in pain." I set my phone back on the table, but it rang again with a reply from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin: You should've told us yesterday! Anyways, your umma says you should come home at 7pm.

Me: Okay, see you later baozi oppa!

Xiumin: See you later my idiot cousin♥ Bbuing bbuing (^-^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chuckled at his text before changing into a new pair of clothes. *Knock* *Knock* I rushed over to the door to see Lu Han's smiling face.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready for what?"I wondered.

"I want to show you my secret place," he smiled as he dragged me out of the house.

We walked along a path leading to the resort's vegetable garden until Lu Han stopped, making me almost bump into him.

"Mianhe," he said . "We're here." He pointed to the tall trees next to us. 

"Huh? There's nothing but trees," I told him.

He let out a small smile before dragging me through the trees. At first all I could see was green tree branches, but now I saw paradise. Lu Han stood next to me and eye-smiled as I admired the red bridge above a large pond, the cherry blossoms tress surounding this heavenly place, the flowers that danced in the summer breeze, the butterflies with elegant wings, and the fish in the pond that swam happily. It was all so lovely until my stomach decied to sound like a whale.

"You must be hungry since it's lunch. Why don't we get some food?" said Lu Han.

"But didn't we just get here?" I pouted. I really didn't want to leave this paradise.

"Don't worry, we'll be back," reasurred Lu Han. He grab onto my left hand which made me turn away from my red cheeks. We walked a small distance to a very tiny house. I watched him take keys out of his pocket and open the door. The house was even smaller inside, but it was really nice and clean.

tiny-house-inside.jpg

Lu Han grabbed a picnic basket and started to fill it with food. 

"Can you grab me some of the oranges near the sink?" he asked.

My eyes widen at him with worry. "Aren't we stealing?"

"Oops, I forgot to tell you that this is another one of my secret hideouts since it's hidden in the resort. I used to come here before my accident," he tried to smile even though the last part was killing him.

"But don't worry, my assitant came here today and filled the house with fresh food." He began to pack again as I grabbed a couple of the oranges. I handed him the fruits while my eyes stared at him. I could tell he was hurting inside, but who wouldn't feel like that if you missed part of your life?

"Gaja, let's go back," he said and held his hand out for me. 

Lu Han's POV

We arrived back to the paradise, hand-in-hand. I let go though, to set up the picnic blanket and food. I motioned her to sit down as I placed food on her plate. 

"Here," I beamed at her with my signature angelic smile. She gladly took it and began to eat so cutely! Aish! There I go again! C'mon Lu Han you have a girlfriend! I lightly shook me head to get the thought out.

After we both finished eating, Ha Na did something that made my heartbeat a thousand times faster. She let out a small yawn before laying her head on my shoulder. My face turned tomato red while I moved the hair our of her face. I could hear small, adorable snores which meant she had fallen asleep.

Now, I don't why I did this, but I kissed her head and whispered, "Let's stay like this forever."

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am deeply sorry for all the small chapters! I'm at my cousin's house and they told me I only have thirty minutes to use their laptop.

Anyway, please subscribe and comment♥

Happy Almost Super Bowl Sunday for the American readers!