The StepBrother

The Phone Mishap

~

Ha Na's POV

"But why would she ev-" I said, but was soon cut off by the slam of the front door. A tall figure with dark brown hair approached us.

"Yesung," whispered Krystal.

The young adult apparently named Yesung approached us slowly.

"Krystal," he said with a cold and mysterious voice.

There was another slam of the door, and the voices of the Xi brothers, Kai, and Iseul were heard. 

"Hey guys we got boba an-...Yesung. What are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow morning," said Kris, who's voice changed from happy to monotone.

Yesung turned around and faced Kris.

"I was, but I had nothing to do. So why not come today and visit my brothers?" smirked the mysterious boy.

"B-Brothers?! Who are you're brothers, and are they cute?" asked Eun Hee. Mi Cha and I glared at each other because of our friend's comment.

"My brothers? Well, you're looking at them right now," said Yesung and his eyes moved to Lu Han and Kris.

"Wait! Kris, Lu Han, this is guy is your brother?!?! Why didn't you guys tell me you had another sibling?" I asked.

"Stepbrother actually," corrected Lu Han. 

"That makes sense because Yesung is a Korean name," Mi Cha announced.

"You're correct, my lady," said Yesung, "I am Korean, unlike my brothers here. But anyway, who are all these people in your house, Krystal?"

"They are guests, and that is all I'm telling you," she mumbled before grabbing a strawberry boba from Kris's hand.

"Guests? Is that so?" questioned the dark-haired boy. "Well then, what's your name little cutie?" 

Yesung faced Eun Hee who blushed a bit from his comment. 

"Annyeong! My name is Lee Eun Hee!" exclaimed my bestfriend with her aegyo voice.

"You're very cute," the step-brother told Eunny. "And what about you two?" 

He now was looking at Mi Cha and me. We glanced at each other really quick with the eyes of untrustfulness. Yesung didn't look like the type you should tell information to, and I think that's why Krystal didn't formally introduce us to him.

"I'm Mi Cha," said my friend.

"And I'm Ha Na," I said after Mi Cha.

"Those are pretty names," he smirked before turning to Krystal. "Hey Krystal wh-"

"We need to go now Yesung," she said coldly and dragged him outside.

"That was weird," muttered Kai.

"It was," I agreed.

"Kris, why didn't you tell us about your step-brother?" asked Mi Cha.

"It's complicated," he mumbled. Then he shoved the boba tray into Lu Han's arms and walked out the door.

 

Krystal's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted at Yesung.

"I was suppose to come here," he said innocently.

"Yes, but you were to come tomorrow when I had the plan all set up! Are you trying to get us all in danger, or are you just an idiot?"

"Maybe I am an idiot, but that doesn't matter anymore since I'm already here. Plus, she is here as well"

"It does matter because in the end, we will all get hurt," I whispered the last part.

"Then why can't we prevent that from happening? Why do we have to keep all these secrets from everybody? And by everybody I mean especially Kris and Lu Han."

"We will never tell Kris that - he will have a mental breakdown if he ever finds out. You and I both know that very well. For Lu Han, I think I know someone who's trying to help."

"Oh really? And who is this someone?"

"I can not tell you quite yet since it is a possibility."

"A possibility, huh? Then how can we make sure that this person is good?"

"I told you - I have a sixth sense thing about people. Anyway, we must go now before the others worry."

Yesung nodded and we made our way back to the house. That is, until a voice from the shadows appeared.

"I'm so glad you could make it Yesung. But unfortunately, your time here is up.... for good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because in the end, we will all get hurt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello my lovely subscribers! Did you all here about Yesung enlisting in the army? I was kind of sad since he's my bias in Super Junior even though he's a bit cold and mean in this story. Oh well! I know he will be one of the best trained in the army, so please give your love and support to him♥

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment as well!

 

~Happy Easter Sunday~

578192_597536310274779_277148284_n.jpg

Do you like Lu Han's new hair?