Reborn

The Phone Mishap

Krystal's POV

A week later and we're now in Seoul! I haven't been to Seoul for a long time, but now I realized why. Everything is too crowded and busy while Jeju is more laidback. Lu Han was released from the hospital and the fashion show went well by the way. Iseul left us a note saying she had a "family emergency," and had to "suddenly" go back to her dumb apple orchard. Yeah right buddy. She probably went to the hospital to get her face fixed after I punched her.

I'm just really happy right now because Ahyoung is coming in an hour. I just can't wait to start the plan. I started to laugh evily and Yesung, who was in the room with me, looked at me as if I'm crazy. Then again, I am crazy. It's like when you laugh a little bit, you're polite, but when you keep laughing, you're crazy!

Yesung put down the magazine he was reading and threw it straight at my head instead.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?"

"You laugh like a drunk man on the street," he bluntly said. 

"Whatever...," I mumbled.

 

Ha Na's POV

I’m super happy to be back in Seoul! The trip to Jeju was nice, but there was way too much drama going on. I’m still confused about why Ahyoung is so important, but I guess it is since your friend is back from the dead.

“Love, is it okay to go to the resort today?” asked Kai, “Kris has to go to a meeting and wants us to keep an eye on Lu Han just in case something happens.”

“It’s fine,” I said and placed a peck on his lips.

He gave me a kiss back and smiled before driving to the resort.

 

Lu Han's POV

“Is this really necessary, Kris?” I asked my over-protective brother.

“Yes because I can’t afford you almost dying for the third time,” he said with a stern look.

“Yeah, but do I really need a babysitter?” I pouted, “I’m not a child!”

“Come on, you’ll like the babysitters,” he said and emphasized the babysitter part.

“Babysitter my ,” I muttered.

“Language, Lu Han.”

“I’m so ing tired of all this ing . I don’t need a ing babysitter to ing watch me for ’s sake! I can ing watch myself like the ing grown-up I am.  I’d rather have a ing bodyguard than a ing babysitter who’ll treat me like a ing five-year-old.”

Kris let out a big sigh.

“What will I do with you?” he said to himself while rubbing his temples.

“You could sell me and buy a e,” I joked.

“I’m not going to even answer that,” Kris mumbled.

 

Krystal's POV

The loud knock on the door filled the quiet living room area. I lazily stood up from the couch and opened the door to face someone I could barely recognize.

“Ahyoung?”

A smirk appeared on the girl’s plastic surgery face

“Ahyoung died a long time ago. My name is Li Mei now.”

______________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter for today! Sorry guise

By the way, the line, "It's like when you laugh a little bit, you're polite, but when you keep laughing, you're crazy!" is from communintychannel's video The Door Hold Dilemma. 

Here is the link if you want to watch it because it's super funny --> http://youtu.be/Lc37qJV9NKY

I need to add more Lu Han + Ha Na, Lu Han + Iseul, and Ha Na + Kai in here because I realized it's too focused on Krystal right now....

Sorry *does 90° bow*