Hello Kris

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

After having a nice meal, I decided to say goodbye to my friends because the jetlag was getting to me. Mi Cha thought it was best to drop me at home to get some rest.

"See you later Nana!" exclaimed Eunny.

"Bye HannyFanny!" winked Mimi.

They drove off once I was in the apartment complex. As I waited for the elevator to open, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I missed you," whispered the y voice.

I turned around to see my boyfriend, Jong In, who also lives in the complex. He doesn't like to be called his real name, so everyone calls him Kai. The elevator opened, and we stepped in.

"How was China?" he asked and started kissing my neck.

"My appa was working a lot so I didn't get a chance to spend much time with him."

Kai stopped kissing me, and said, "I'm sorry you didn't get to have father-daughter time, but I planned a date for us tomorrow."

"Jinja?"

"Yep, I also want you to meet a close friend of mine too."

The elevator stopped and opened to my floor.

"See you tomorrow," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

I stepped off the elevator and unlocked the door to my apartment. I threw my phone on the couch, and went to the fridge to look for a snack.

"When did you get home?" said a voice from the other side of the fridge door.

I closed the door to see my umma.

"I just got home," I said.

"Oh...how is your father?"

"Same as usual, but he was working too much during my visit."

"Aww, honey. Don't worry about that. Did you visit your cousin Xiumin while you were in Macau?"

"Yep. He's still a baozi," I chuckled.

"That's good, I guess. Well, you should get some sleep sweetie," said umma.

I smiled, and headed to my room. I didn't even realize I was so tired because once I laid on my bed, I feel into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ha Na.....Ha Na," said the baby-faced boy who then planted a soft, sweet kiss on my lips. 

"OMO!" I screamed as I woke up from my dream.

"What's wrong?!" shouted Umma who ran to my room after hearing the shriek.

"Mianhae Umma. It was just a bad dream," I said.

"Aigoo, scaring me this early in the morning," she said and walked back to her room.

After she closed the door, many thoughts came to me.

Who was this boy?

What was he doing in my dream?

Why was he KISSING ME in my dream?!?!

I face palmed myself. Come on Ha Na, you have a boyfriend. Why are you dreaming about complete strangers?

I glanced at my alarm, it was 6:37 in the morning.

"Just go back to sleep," I told myself.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. 10 minutes passed, but I was wide awake.

"I guess I should get ready since I can't sleep," I said and went to brush my teeth.

Then I put on a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt with some a red sneakers, and decided to just wear mascara and eyeliner today.

I fixed myself a bowl of cereal when I got a text from Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai: Good Morning Beautiful♥ I dreamt of you last night. Did you dream of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eotteoke? Should I tell him I dreamt of a weird guy kissing me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I dreamt of you too♥When are we having our date?

Kai: I'll pick you up now if you're ready.

Me: Yeah I'm ready. I just need to eat breakfast, but you can come now.

Kai: Okay. See you soon princess

Me: See you soon my prince charming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my phone, and went back to my cereal.

A knock was soon heard, and I shouted, "Umma, I'm leaving to Eun Hee's!"

"Okay be safe!"

Oh, I forgot to mention that my umma doesn't know about my one month boyfriend. I should tell her soon though, but later.

"Eun Hee?" chuckled Kai when we entered the elevator.

"Yah! You know my mom will freak out if she's knows I'm going on a date with a boy."

He smiled with his eyes looking at my lips. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and planted his lips on mine.

Our tongues soon fought, but I eventually let him take over my mouth. I could feel his tongue explore the wet cavern when my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Nana where are you?" asked Eun Hee.

"I'm on a date with Kai."

"Oh mianhae. I'll just talk to later. Don't do anything unprotected, okay?" she said with a small giggle.

"Shut up Eunny!"

"Haha. Later!" she said then hung up.

"Eun Hee again?" questioned Kai.

"Yeah," I said and put my phone in my pants pocket.

"She has the power to always call during a date," laughed Kai.

"I know, but she doesn't know when we're together."

The elevator opened and we walked out of the apartment complex to the streets of Seoul.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kai.

"You'll see," he smirked.

--------------------------------------

We ended going to a nice and fancy mini golf course that was in a HUGE resort  just forty mintues away from Seoul. The resort also had a large pool area and 20 gardens!We played through 10 courses until we saw a tall figure wallking towards us.

"Ha Na I want you to meet my friend Kris Xi.His family owns this resort," said Kai.

"Annyeonghaseyo ," I said and gave a small bow.

"You don't need to be formal with," smiled Kris. I could see his cold face turn warm.

"Hey, why don't we get some lunch?" suggested Kai.

"Yeah that's a great idea. We just opened a cafe near here," said Kris and motioned us to follow him.

On our way to the cafe, I just remembered something.

"Kris, did you know my appa works for your company?"

"Jinja?"

"Neh, but he works as the CEO's assistant in China."

"Assistant, huh? Hmm... Is his name Kim Dongmin?"

"Omo! Yes, have you meet him before?"

"Neh, many times actually. Oh, were here," said Kris as he pointed to the cafe. It looked more like a huge buffet to me.

Eun Hee's POV

"Who were you calling?" asked Mi Cha who just walked into my room.

"Ha Na," I said. "Hey did you notice something yesterday?"

"Noticed something? Like a person," she whispered the last part.

"Like a person watching us," I whispered back.

Mi Cha cleared here throat, then said "While we were eating, I felt like someone, actually more like a girl was watching us."

"Same thing! I spotted a girl with a heart-shaped birthmark on her left hand."

"Heart-shaped birthmark, huh?" said Mi Cha who was deep into thoughts

"What are you thinking about Mimi?"

"It's nothing. Let's go, Xiumin is waiting for us," said Mi Cha.

Ha Na's POV

"Thanks for the lunch Kris!" I smiled happily at the empty plates.

"No problem," he said as the waiters cleared our table.

Kris is such a nice guy. He may have a cold face, but is super cool. I studied his face until he said," Is something wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing. You just remind me of someone," I said.

"Someone? Who?"

"It's nothing. I don't even know them anyway."

"We should get going now. Your umma is going to worry," said Kai.

"Yeah, your right," I agreed then turned to Kris, "Thanks for the food and all!"

"Like I said, no problem. I'm also having a party this weekend at the resort. Why don't you two come? You can bring a couple of friends if you want."

"Jinja? Thanks!"

"Bye Kris," said Kai as him and I walked to the resort entrance.

XX's POV

"Hey who were they?" I asked Kris.

"Oh it was just some friends, and aren't you suppose to be at the hospital?" 

"Hospital my . I'm fine, can't you see?"

"Tchh," said Kris under his breath and walked to the main building.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who's this mysterious person? Why is Xiumin in the story?

Subscribe and comment to see what happends next! 

 

Happy New Year too♥

 

tumblr_ma0gdumIgX1r74m4u.gif