Changes

The Phone Mishap

Lu Han's POV

Kai and Ha Na fell asleep after playing video games. I jealously watched as the snuggled together on the giant bean bag. Wait, jealously? Oh Luhan, you've must not had enough sleep after the Jeju trip, so you're probably just going crazy from lack of sleep. I let out a sigh and lied down on the wooden floor until I heard my phone recieve a text. I checked the message before quickly jumping to my feet and out the door.

 

 

"Dude, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine Jongdae," I said out of breath, "I just ran here that's why. So what did you want to show me?"

We sat down on the couch in my office which is located near Mrs. Shin's house.

"So I got back from business meeting in Shanghai a few hours ago, and I saw this at the airport," he said and handed me his phone.

I looked at his phone screen to see pictures of a pretty Chinese-looking girl arriving from a Beijing flight.

"So? Did you just come here to show me your new love interest or something?" I asked.

"Can't you recognize her under all that plastic surgery?" asked Jongdae in a serious tone.

I took a closer look at the photos, and zoomed in on the girl's face. She looks kind of like....

"Ahyoung," I whispered out loud.

"Yep. When I saw her, I  thought she looked familair, so I kind of followed her. Not a creepy way, but you know! Anyway, I saw her go to baggae claim, and her luggage had her name on it. Li Mei. I decided to research her a bit, and found out that she changed her name a couple years ago."

Chen grabbed some papers from his bag and handed them to me.

"The first document is her Korean citizenship with a picture of her before plastic surgery and before she left for China. If you look at the document behind, it's her Chinese citzenship after she changed her face and name, but the birthday and where she was born are still the same. It says her nationality is Chinese though, but obviously that's a lie. You can still tell she's Korean under her new face," said Chen.

I looked at all the information closely, and examined her face details. Same eyes, slightly larger, higher cheekbones, but same lips, nose looks a bit different, slimmer probably, and jaw line is more defined. Her hair is dyed black from its natural light brown and is cut mid-length too. 

"Oh by the way, I followed her out the airport and saw she was driving to your cousin's Seoul apartment," Chen said while getting up, "You should get that checked out. Gotta go, but see you later. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded and heard him walk out the door. I let out a loud sigh. Oh , what am I going to tell Kris? What if he finds out about this? What are Krystal and Yesung planning? Why are they-

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oppa, I'm sorry I left so suddenly during the trip," I heard my girlfriend cutely say, "I got a call saying my dad was in the hospital after falling off a ladder while harvesting apples. Mianhe oppa, will you forgive me?"

"Of course, my love," I smiled through the phone.

"Thank you oppa!," exclaimed Iseul, "By the way, can I come to resort today? I really want to spend time with you!"

"You don't even need to ask. I'll call my assistant to pick you up and drive you here."

"Aww...you're the best boyfriend ever! I'll see you soon oppa. Love you!"

"Love you too! Meet me in my office when you get here, okay? See you soon, love," I said before hanging up.

Now, about these documents.