Not Again!

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

It was Saturday which meant three things: Going to Jeju, Xiumin had left to China, and I would have to be on the same plane with a witch. Kai, Mi Cha, Eun Hee, and I are currently waiting at the airport for Lu Han, Iseul, and Kris to go on their private jet.

"Hey guys!" exclaimed Kris with a big smile on his face.

"Hey man," said Kai and bro-hugged him. 

The girls and I gave friendly waves and smiles to the boys, and not to the crazy farmer.

"Ready for the trip?" asked Lu Han.

"Yes! I hope Jeju is filled with cute boys!!" squealed Eun Hee. Mi Cha rolled her eyes and elbowed Eunny in the stomach. 

"Well, we should get going then," fakely smiled Iseul. When we boarded the jet, my jaws literally dropped and so did Eun Hee's and Mi Cha's.

 versace-tag-aircraft-interiors1.jpg  32dcopy.jpg   learjet-85-luxury-interior-04.jpg

"Do you like it? My mom personally designed all of this," said Kris as he set his bag on one of the seats.

"Jinja?! " Eunny and I shouted in unison.

Kris nodded with his serious, cold face before letting out a small chuckle.

"Umm, guys? Can you stop standing in the middle of the aisle, so I can get to my seat?" asked Mimi from behind.

"Oops, sorry," I said and made my way towards the couch in the back. Kai told me that he and Kris had something to talk about during the flight, so that left me all by myself. I went to the very back and plopped down the cushion.

I don't know why, but I like sitting in the back. It's kind of comforting to know that people aren't staring at you from behind, but that's just me. I put on my headphones and my ipod to relax myself for the hour flight. I looked out the window and leaned my head against the couch, until I felt someone poke me on the cheek. I turned around to see a blushing Lu Han.

"Sorry you're cheek looked adorable, so I had to poke it. Umm, anyways.....do you mind if I sit next to you?" shyly said Lulu.

"Oh, sure," I beamed and patted the space next to me. He sat down near the small tv by the couch and started flipping through channels.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked.

I took my headphones off and nodded at him.

"Okay then, so what do y-"

"Oppa!" Iseul interrupted. "Oppa, I thought we were going to sit together!"

"Oh, uh then w-"

"Hey Iseul, why don't you sit with us," Mi Cha said, cutting off Lu Han's sentence. Eun Hee and Mi Cha grabbed both of her arms and dragged her to the couch on the other side of the jet. I looked at them and saw Mi Cha turn back to wink at me. I'm so glad to have friends that got my back.

"Uh... so as I was saying, which movie do you want to watch?" said Lu Han.

"Hmm," I thought. "Lets watch 'Attack of the Pin-Up Boys'."

"I love that movie!" Lulu said excitedly.

We watched the first 30 minutes of the movie before drifting off to a deep slumber.

 

Half-an-hour later, I woke up to find my head resting peacefully on Lu Han's shoulder, and Lu Han's head resting on my head. I glanced around to see that everyone else was asleep which meant that the no one probaly didn't see this. I lifted my head up a bit which woke Lu Han.

"Oh,  mianhe," I whispered so that other others wouldn't awaken.

Lu Han flashed his angelic smile and made an it's-okay sign. I stood up, but then heard a loud beeping sound. The others emerged from their sleep to hear the captain make his announcement.

"We will be landing shortly. Everyone please take a seat and buckle up," he spoke.

Lu Han and I went over to the seats behind Kai and Kris, but soon an arm shoot out and grabbed Lu Han.

"Oppa, lets sit together now," she pouted.

"Ah, okay my pumpkin," he said and pinched her cheeks. She let out a cute giggle, but it sounded like a witch's cackle to me. 

I turned my head to my friends and saw that we were all vomitng in our minds. 

----------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the Xi's mansion where my jaws dropped even more.

tumblr_lw7w5vFgC41r7whzko1_500.jpg

"It's so beautiful!" cried out Eun Hee. "Now where are my cute boys?"

Mi Cha and I let out little chuckles before entering the house behind Kris.

"Okay everyone I'll show you where your rooms are. Lu Han, you can already go to your room since you know where it is," said Kris.

Lu Han nodded and went up the stairs while the rest of us followed Kris to down the hallway to another section of the house. We went up a flight of stairs before turning to a hallway with many doors.

"Here it is! You guys can pick whatever room you want and unpack, just make sure to come back to the front of the house in 30 minutes," Kris spoke and walked away.

Iseul looked at me for a brief moment, then picked the first room on the left. Mi Cha entered the room across from Iseul and Eun Hee chose the room next to Mi Cha's. 

"What room are you going to pick?" asked Kai and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm going to the room in the far back," I said. Kai let go of me and followed me down to the room I wanted. 

"Then I'm going to stay in the room right across from my princess," he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled, then entered my room to see a elegant, yet simple design.

bedroomfurnitureforlook.jpg

I placed my luggage by a small table and lied down on the soft and comfy bed. I didn't feel like unpacking right now, but I felt like I needed to protect Lu Han from Iseul. If you didn't know, I told Mi Cha and Eun Hee about Iseul's crazy plans, so they are keeping an eye on her too. 

*Ring!Ring!*

"Who's phone is that?" I muttered into my pillow. 

*Ring!Ring*

I felt like the noise was coming from jacket pocket, but the ringtone wasn't mine.

"Oh , not this again!"

I pulled put a white iphone with a floral studded case as caller id read "Ahyoung." Could this be Ms.Shin's daughter? The one who was childhood friends with the Xi's? I decided to take my chances and answer the call, but the phone suddenly stopped ringing. I set the phone down next to me and thought. This phone was obviuosly none of the guys, Eun Hee had an Exo-K phone case, and Mi Cha had a Rilakkuma. So that meant this is the  freaky farmer's phone, but how did it get in my jacket? Then it hit me, where's my phone?!

I jumped out of the bed and dashed to Iseul's room. I knocked on the door very loudly until she answered.

"What do you want?" she questioned in a annoyed tone.

"Give me my ing phone," I demanded.

"What do you mean? I only have my phone, see?" she said and pulled a phone out of her pocket. Her eyes grew big when she saw it was not hers.

"What did you do with mine?!" she asked furiously.

"I have it right here, and I don't know the hell our phones got mixed up. Just take your phone back and give me mine," I  said.

She gave a small glare and tossed my phone at me. I gave her a glare too and shoved her phone at her.

"You can leave now," she said and slammed the door in my face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, and I sadly won't update this weekend due to a three-day swim meet :(

But, please enjoy the chapter!

 

Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment♥