Why Am I Here Again?

The Phone Mishap

Krystal's POV

I was abruptly woken up by Yesung who was shaking my left arm.

"What do you want?" I asked him half-asleep still.

"I just thought of something that could help us," he said and carried me out of the room to the hospital garden. 

 

"What is it that you want to tell me?" I asked impatiently as we stood infront of the fountain.

"We need Ahyoung. We need her to proceed with the plan," he said with unreadable eyes.

"As if that's going to help," I said.

"It will help if we bring Ahyoung here," he said desperately.

"You know that Kris will freak out and hate us for eternity," I reminded Yesung. I don't want to tell Kris that Ahyoung is still alive because it's better to keep things the way it is.

"Well, we should tell him now or never. Plus, Ahyoung is the only one who can help us with the plan." 

I let out a frustrated sigh in my mind. The guy was right. Not about Kris, but about Ahyoung being the only one able to help us. 

"Although I hate to say it, you're right. I'll contact her in an hour, but we can't tell anyone about this and about her still alive."

Yesung's face change from desperate to mysterious as a smirk appeared on his face. Oh what an actor he is. My step cousin placed a hand on my right shoulder and came close to my ear.

"Good girl," he purred. It gave me chills down my spine and made me wonder why I hang out with this guy in the first place.

 

It was exactly one hour later. Time to call Ahyoung. Time to create more chaos. 

Yesung had ordered his assitant on Jeju to find the girl's phone number which made me feel bad for the assitant since it was freakin five in the morning. The assitant, Yixing, being a computer and hacking genius found it in no time. I swear that guy can hack any computer in the world if he wanted to, yet he works as an assitant for my step-cousin.

Anyway, here I was with the phone placed by my ear, waiting for the other end to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ahyoung it's Krystal. I'm Kris's and Lu Han's cousin, remember?"

"Oh...I  remember. How did you even find my number? Or that I'm still alive?"

"I have my ways. But for now, I need your help, so can you fly to Seoul by next week?"

"What did you need my help for?"

"I need you to eliminate someone for me."

 I heard her chuckle softly

"What's my part of the deal?"

"What do you want?"

"Hmm...I'll think about it. See you in Seoul next week."

She hung up.

"So?" asked Yesung.

I gave him a mischievous grin. "She's agreed."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get this plan started."

Ha Na's POV

It was now the next day. Lu Han was kept in the hospital even though he was fine now, Iseul was still missing, and Krystal and Yesung were still up to something. With all this chaos, I forgot the reson why I was in Jeju in the first place. I had to talk to my father about him wanting me to live in China with him and the Xi's fashion show. My father had heard that I arrived not too long ago, and I was meeting him at the resort today.

 

I came to resort alone and went to the conference room loccated near the golf course. My father saw me walk through the door and greeted me right away with a bear hug. 

"Ha Na! You're here!" exclaimed as he released me from the hug.

"I missed you so much Appa! But, I'm here to talk about me moving and working in China."

His smile left his face and motioned me sit in one of the conference chairs. He sat across from me.

"Ha Na, I think it's best for you to move to China with me since the resort over there is willing to teach you business skills. The job pays good money too."

"The offer sounds great and all, but I rather stay in Korea with all my friends and I'm still in school."

"I know your not interested in the business world and all, but please think about it," my father said then left me alone in the conference room.

 

Should I accept the offer?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time, and I bet most of my subscribers left. It's okay though, since it was my fault for not updating. This chapter is y too. Anyway, the job offer thing is from Chapter 10 if you guys want to go back and read the chapter. 

For now, isn't Kris gorgeous?

o0480027112655769481.jpg