Mr.Old Best Friend

The Phone Mishap

Kris's POV

After leaving Krystal's house, I drove to the resort because 1) Yesung and Krystal are in the same room which means trouble, and 2) There is someone there who knows many secrets. 

I walked into the resort and started looking left and right for any signs of my old bestfriend who works here. He's Lu Han's bestfriend too, but I met him first so he's more of my bestfriend. We haven't seen each other in a while ,though, but he'll be able to help, right?

"Mr.Xi, are you looking for someone in particular?" asked a short lady who worked at the check-in.

"Where's Sehun?"

"I think he's currently on the 8th floor."

That's all the information I needed to dash to the elevator and find that poker-face boy.

"Come on, come on," I said to myself as the elevator made its way up.

Soon the door opened, and I ran off as if I were in a track race. I passed a chubby ahjumma maid and quickly stopped to ask if Sehun was on this level.

"He's at room 817," she said as she continued to walk with her cleaning cart.

I gave a quick bow before running off again.

"Room 810, room 811, room 812..." I mumbled. "Ah, room 817."

The door was open and I found Sehun replacing the bed sheets with new ones.

"Hey Maid Boy, what's up?" I asked with a smile.

"You seem to be in a good mood," he said as he started to fold the bed blankets.

"Honestly, I'm not. Yesung arrived today and showed up at Krytsal's place, and those two are up to something. I came here because I know you know everything that goes around here."

"So?" 

"They're planning something, right? And it involes Lu Han and I.....or maybe I'm just going crazy?"

Sehun looked at me then made his way to clean the bathroom without saying a word.

I followed. "So there's is something going on then."

"Yes," he finally said with a serious voice. "There is something going on between them. Yesung actually flew in from Seoul yesterday and Krystal met him at the resort. I saw the two and decided to eavesdrop a bit. I heard something about wanting Lu Han and Iseul to break up before something happens and something to do with not telling you about someone. They were talking to quiet for me to hear fully, plus  I saw the head cleaning maid coming towards me. So, I don't know the whole story exactly. But, all you guys are going to get hurt. I just know it. Mentally or physically."

Sehun stopped talking and stood still for a moment before he continued to wipe the sink. 

"Okay then....thanks," I spoke, breaking the little silence.

He looked at me with those mysterious brown eyes, and I could tell he was hiding something else. For now, though, that's all I need to hear. I left with questions in my head as I watch Sehun from the corner of my eye.

What did he mean by all of us getting hurt? Does that mean Yesung and Krystal are planning to attack us or something? And what about Lu Han and Iseul?

That damn maid boy and his secrets!

Whatever. I'll just find out the rest by myself.

Krystal's POV

"I'm so glad you could make it Yesung. But unfortunately, your time here is up.... for good."

Iseul appeared before our eyes with that mean look on her face.

"What the do you want farm girl?" I said with a cold voice.

"What I want? I want to get rid of your whole family, and I'm starting off with you two."

I watched as she pulled out of small bottle of poison.

"That boba you had earlier. Was it poisoned or was it not?" she asked in her wicked voice.

"If it was poisoned, then I'll like to die doing this!" I yelled and gave her a punch to the face.

Iseul tried running but Yesung held her down as I punched and kicked her because only weak es slap. Like in the dramas you watch, only the weak girls slap others which is suppose to hurt. I kicked her a bit more, but stopped to say something.

"I don't think I was poisoned if I could beat you up like that," I said and gave her a pat of head before going back to the house with Yesung.

"I feel kind of bad," I whispered to my cousin infront of the house door.

"Me too....but well get over it," he smiled.

I chuckled a bit as I opened the door to find Lu Han lying on the ground while Ha Na and the others were calling the ambulance.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I've been gone for oh so long :( I've been really stressed out and busy, but here's a new chapter to enjoy!