Sweet Strawberries & Cold Water

The Phone Mishap

strawberry-bowl-tf1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha Na's POV

I woke up to Kai's adorable, sleepy face, and the warm sunlight from the bedroom window. I gently moved the hair out of his eyes, making sure not to wake him in the process. 

"Good morning hubby," I whispered and planted a light kiss on his forehead. His eyes slowly opened to see me smiling at him.

"Good morning my princess," he ily whispered as he laid himself on top of me. He cupped my face and pressed his lips onto mine. The kiss was soft and sweet which caused a moan to escape my lips.

"Kids! Breakfast!" shouted Ms.Shin from the kitchen.

Kai broke the kiss which caused me to frown a little.

"Later," he said and gave me a peck on the lips. 

We fixed the blankets and sheets before heading out for yummy breakfast.

"Good morning," smiled Ms.Shin as she filled Kris's glass with orange juice.

"Morning," I beamed back.

Kai took a seat next to Kris while I went to see if Ms.Shin needed help cooking.

"Do you want me to help you with anything?" I asked.

"I'm done cooking, but thank you for the offer dear," she said.

"Oh, ok then. I'll go eat then."

"Wait, I just remembered something. Can you wake up Lu Han for me?" she asked.

I nodded my head and made my towards the living room. Lu Han didn't move an inch from last; he was still sleeping peacefully, making him look like an angel. Wait, what am I thinking again? I have Kai, but Lu Han somehow has makes me smile. No! I need to stop thinking like this.

I went over to the couch and lightly shook him.

"Ileona Lu Han," I queitly said.

He immediately sat up, causing both of our foreheads to hit each other.

"Oww," we said almost simultaneously. I rubbed my forehead from the pain, and saw he was doing the same.

"Mianhe Ha Na," he said with his angel voice.

"It's okay. Anyways, breakfast is ready," I said and made my way to the table while still rubbing my forehead.

"Are you okay?" asked Kai who noticed the red mark on my face.

"I'm fine. It's nothing," I mumbled and took a seat across from him.

At the same time, Lu Han walked in from the living room, rubbing his forehead. Kai's eye widened to see the same red mark on his head .

"What happened to you?" asked Kris.

"It's nothing," Lu Han muttereed and took a set next to me.

We ate in silence until Lu Han said, "I see you're walking again."

"Yeah. I actually started walking last night," I responded with the thought of Iseul's wackiness in my head.

"That's good," he beamed. We ate in more silence until Lu Han spoke again, "Where's Iseul?"

I froze after hearing the devil's name. What should I tell him? Otteoke?!?!

"U-Um...Iseul left last night because she.......she had to....uh to.... take care of her cousin," I lied. Oh geez, I hope she has a cousin or else I'm in deep trouble. 

"Oh okay then.  I understand since she said her cousin, Haeri, has been sick with the flu," said Lu Han.

Wheww! Good thing her cousin is sick, well I'm mean not like I don't want someone to be sick. Well, like it's lucky that she is sick. Ugh, nevermind, I'm starting to confuse myself. I  guess what I'm tryin-

*RING RING!*

I snapped out of my thoughts as Kai picked up his phone. I watched him mumble a few 'yes' and 'okay' before hanging up.

"Ha Na, I have to go home and help my parents unload boxes from my aunt's house. Why don't you go get ready so I can drop you off on the way?" suggested Kai as he stood up to bring his empty plate to the kitchen.

"Um, actually. I think I want to stay and rest here a little longer," I told him before turning to Kris. "If that's okay with you?"

"Stay as long as you like. It's fine with us,"answered Kris.

"Well I 'm going to go change," said Kai who walked to Ahyoung's room. I watch the door close before cleaning up my plate and glass of orange juice.

"Hey Ha Na," said Lu Han. "Why don't we go visit the arboretum Ms.Shin works at? It's really peaceful and relaxing there."

"Jinja? I saw it on my way here, but my ankle was hurting yesterday.I really want to go though."

"Then we should go right away after breakfast! Let's hurry and finish up eating!" exclaimed Lu Han. Kris chuckled at his brother's childish behavior while I chugged down the rest of my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 Minutes Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" asked Lu Han who waited for me on the couch.

"Yep!" I smiled when Kris came into the living room and stared at me.

"Where did you get that?" he quietly asked.

"Get what?" I questioned him.

"That outfit. Where did you get that dress from?"

I looked at the clothes that Ms.Shin told me I could wear.

Striped Sundress

"Is something wrong with them?" I wondered.

"It's nothing. Anyway I need to do some paper work, so I'll be back in a couple hours," said Kris and walked out the door.

"What was that all about?" I asked Lu Han.

"Ah, it's nothing. Don't worry, Kris can be a little.....weird sometimes," reassured Baby-Face. 

"Oh."

"Well, shall we get going?" asked Lu Han and held his hand out for me to take it. I hesistated at first, but grasped onto his hand.

We walked out of the house and made our way to the arboretum where Ms.Shin was already at work with the other gardeners.

"Hi darlings," smiled Ms.Shin who was busy planting tulips.

"Hi," I beamed and gave a small bow. Lu Han smiled and asked, "Do you need any help?"

"Yes, can you two walk over to the Sweet Garden? I think they might need help with planting over there," said Ms.Shin.

Lu Han and I nodded as he led the way to the garden. The Sweet Garden was a large garden filled with fruits, and is the farthest garden from the aboretum. As we walked in, workers stopped to give small bows to us. "Good Morning Mr. Xi," they would say before returning to work. Lu Han replied with his sigature angelic smile and cute, small dimples.

"Do you need any help?" I asked a man who looked in charge of the garden tasks.

"Yes. Can you two help with watering the watermelons?" he asked.

"Neh, we'll get right on it," replied Lu Han. We walked over to where the water cans were when a young worker, most likely in her 20's, came up to us with a bowl of fresh strawberries.

"Have some," she offered. "We just washed these, and they're really sweet."

I thanked her and took two with my free hand since Lu Han was still holding onto the other.

"Say 'ahhhhh',"said Baby-Face, and held a strawberry near my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh." Lu Han held the strawberry closer and I took a messy bite. 

"Aigoo, you eat like child," he joked and wiped up the strawberry juice on the corner of my mouth with his thumb. He the juice of his finger which surprised me a bit. I mean, don't couples do that kind of stuff? Lu Han and I are friends, but we are not a couple(no offense). Even though I have a strange feeling when I'm around him, it doesn't mean I like like him. Or does it? I mentally slapped myself, and snapped back to reality.

"Here, take this water can," stated Lu Han and gave me a pink water can.

We made our way to watermelons, still hand-in-hand, and watered them without saying a word to each other. But, I soon saw a hose lying near me and I couldn't resist. I carefully placed the water can down and took the hose with my right hand. I the water and started playfully spraying Lu Han with the hose. He immediately let go of my hand to block himself from the water.

"Yah!" he shouted as he bent over and took the second hose lying near him to spray me. I let a small scream from the coldness of the water against the hot, summer sun. We chased each other with the hoses until the garden manager turned off the water from the main pipe. He took the hoses and scolded us for wasting water. We apologized with aegyo which caused him to forgive us quickly.

"You two better dry off now," said the garden manager and motioned us to go back to Ms.Shin's house. We followed his orders, but were both sad because we were having so much fun. As we made our way back to the house, we past another garden that had sprinklers spraying from the grass. At the same time, classical music was played from the resort's theater. I looked over at Lu Han who eye smiled and walked us over into the sprinklers.

He leaned in close to me, barely an inch away from my face and whispered,"Would you like to dance?" 

I blushed at the thought of how close we are while nodding as he took my other hand.We started slowly dancing with his face so very close to mine.

"You know Ha Na, your eyes are really pretty," he said and spun me around. I swear, I looked like a firetruck when he said that.

"Thanks," I said. "You know, you have a really adorable baby-face."

He chuckled, "Yeah. I think that's why Kris treats me like a little kid sometimes." 

We both laughed at his comment when the water and the music stopped.

"I think it's a sign telling us that we should go home now," teased Lu Han.

----------------------------------------------------

We arrived back at the house to change into new clothes when I saw my phone had 20 messages and 6 missed calls from Xiumin and one text from an unknown number. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't update for more than a week, so please forgive me!!! I had a test to study for and two projects :( I'll try to update another chapter on Saturday. Also, sorry for another short chapter *gives 90 degress bow* 

537759_325149960936500_1281562291_n.jpg

 

Of course I can adopt you Lu Han♥

 

Thanks to Miss_Vanam from Harajuku Street Shop for the amazing poster and background!!