Caught in COEX

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

We arrived at the COEX Mall that was crowded with people holding shopping bags of all sort. 

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked Xiumin.

"Let's go eat!!" he shouted and took me to the nearest cafe.

"If you wanted to eat, then why don't we go into a food court?" 

"Because I always get coffee and cookies from this cafe everytime I come here. Anyway, they just came out with a dragon fruit tea too!"

"Fine, I'll go find us a seat and you get the drinks, okay?"

He nodded his head and went towards the line.  While he was doing that, I found a empty table next to the giant window of the cafe that lets you see people passing by, and watched them walk in and out of shops like a stalker. But that's when I saw a baby-faced boy happily holding hands with evil Johnny Appleseed. 

"Here's one green tea frappe with whipcream and a dash of chocolate powder," smiled Xiumin and placed the drink infront of me.

"Oh, thanks," I mumbled because my eyes were still set on the two "lovebirds." 

Xiumin looked at me then to where my eyes were gazing upon. He frowned at the sight of his ex-girlfriend giving Lu Han a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's get out of here," he said.

"I agree, but how are we going to get out without them noticing us?" I asked.

"Damn, I forgot about that. Okay, lets just run as fast as we can to the entrance and make sure to hide in the big crowds so they won't see us."

"Okay, ready?"

He nodded and we instantly ran into the biggest crowd we could find. I knew we could run faster than this, but holding the drinks slowed us down.

"Hey Ha Na!" shouted Lu Han far behind me.

Oh , we're caught.

I stopped running and so did Xiumin. He looked at me for seconds before I secretly motioned him to get the hell out of here. The baozi gave me an okay and fighting sign before heading off to the entrance. 

"Hey Ha Na," Lu Han repeated, but now he was standing with the troublemaker right before my eyes.

"O-oh, h-hey Lu Han," I stuttered to him.

"You remeber Iseul, right?" 

"A-ah,yes. How can I not forget someome like her."

"Can you do me a favor and keep Iseul company while I pick up something for Kris?"

Out of all people, why me? Why do I have to watch a witch that wants to kill me? I rather get trampled by shoppers on Black Friday than to talk to an evil . 

"Y-yeah, sure," I said nervously and took a sip of my drink from the hot tension between Iseul and me.

"I'll be right back my sweetie pie," beamed Lu Han who planted a small peck on her lips.

We watched him fade into the crowd before Iseul turned and faced me.

"We meet again little lover girl," she smirked. "What's wrong? You look a little nervous."

"SHUT UP YOU CRAZY FARMER!!" I yelled so loud that others started to give me weird stares.

"Crazy? Hmph, maybe. But anyway, I here you're going to Jeju."

"So?? Are you jealous that you don't have a chance to kill your 'boyfriend' there?"

"Why should I be jealous? Because you should be a scared."

"Scared? Scared at your ugly farmer face? Then yes, I am so very terrified."

"You shouldn't be saying that because I'm going to Jeju as well."

"W-What?!?! WHY THE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Calm down, people are looking at us," she said. "I'm going because my boyfriend invited me to come."

"Just stay out of m-"

"I'm back!" Lu Han exclaimed with a tux in his hands.

"My hubby, I missed you!" faked Iseul.

"Aww, I missed you too!" 

I barfed in my mind as I watch the two be all lovey-dovey.

"Umm, I gotta go. See you on Saturday," I said and slowly backed myself away from them. After a good distance, I sprinted to the entrance like there was no tomorrow. I turned my face to see if they were following me while walking backwards until I hit a medium-sized figure from behind.  I quickly turned around to see a young girl and immediately bowed to her even though I was probably older.

"Sorry!" I bowed.

"It's okay, no need to be formal." She gave a small smile before entering the mall. 

"HEY HA NA!!" yelled Xiumin who waved his arms at me.

I let out a sigh of relief to see my cousin, but I felt like the girl I just bumped into has a connection with me. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have my lovely subscribers been well? Spring is coming up soon, so I hope you don't get terrible allergies. I'm starting to get them and it's bad :'(

Make sure to keep on Exo fangirling and to subscribe and comment♥

 

tumblr_m6kb51MVPU1qcfl03o1_400.jpg