What Happened?

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

After Kris, Krystal, and Yesung left, they gave an awkward situation for us. We were just standing there in silence until Iseul spoke.

"Umm...I think I'll go outside for some fresh air," she mumbled.

After she was gone, the rest of us decided to watch some tv to clear that off our minds. Kai and I left a while after for a stroll on the beach, but we were interrupted by a call from Eun Hee.

"Ha Na! We were watching tv with Lu Han until he got up from the couch then passed out! Hurry back!"

I heard her hung up, but the phone was still pressed against my ear in shock.

"What happened?" asked Kai with a worried look.

"Lu Han passed out, we have to hurry back to the house."

He nodded and we were soon sprinting to the house as fast as possible. When we got there, I saw Mi Cha on the phone with the ambulance and Eun Hee trying her best to wake up Lu Han. I crouched down to Lu Han and placed my hand on his forehead. Hot. I looked at Kai and told him to call Kris. Just as Mi Cha was telling the details about the inccident, Krystal and Yesung walked through the door. I watch Krystal run towards us with concern.

"What happened?" she asked worryingly.

"I don't know. We were watching tv when he got up from the couch to get some snacks, but suddenly passed out," said Eun Hee.

Mi Cha got off the phone and said, "The ambulance is coming soon, we should get Lu Han off their hard floor while we're at it."

Kai got off the phone right after her announcement, "Kris is driving here now. He sounded so pissed and angry on the phone."

We all that "Oh " look on our face because what I heard from Kai is an pissed off Kris is a scary Kris. And when I say scary I mean don't even bother thinking about going to heaven because he will make your life like hell. But anyways, we carefully carried Lu Han over to the couch and waited for the peremedics to come. There was a soft knock on the door and then a loud and violent kick that only meant Kris was here. I saw Krystal open the door slowly, but Kris being Kris suddenly forced the door open.

"Where's Lu Han?" he asked wihout a second to waste.

Krystal pointed to the couch.

There, Kris saw his dear brother passed out as if almost dead.

"How?" were his only words.

"We don't know. He just stood up then passed out," said Mi Cha.

 

The ambulance soon came and took Lu Han away. My eyes watched the car speed off until it was no longer in sight. We all stood there in silence until Mi Cha told us to go back inside. 

"I just don't understand how this could all happened," said a frustrated Kris as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Me either. He seemed perfectly fine while he was watching tv and drinking boba," announced Mi Cha.

"Boba?" asked Krystal who suddenly got up and grabbed Lu Han's half-empty drink. We watch her carefully look at it before handing it to Yesung who's been quiet the whole time. He seemed to study the taro-flavored drink and nodded his head to Krystal.

"Well?" I asked impatiently because what they were doing didn't make any sense.

Kai put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down, but that didn't help at all. Yesung finally put the drink and whispered,

"Poison."