Meet the Family

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

Later, we all arrived back in the front of the house.

"Ready?" Kris asked us.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"We're going to visit our cousin who lives on the island," smiled Kris. "They even have their own private beach too!"

 

 

All of us hopped out of the limo to see a small mansion by the beautiful ocean. Well the mansion is big, but compared to the Xi's, it was much smaller.

1212-21893-640-457-8548780818.jpg

"Whoa, nice place," said Mi Cha.

"Thanks," said a feminine voice from behind. We all turned around to find a girl who looks about 18, and it was the exact same girl I bumped into at the COEX Mall.

"Krystal," said Lu Han.

"I've heard that you were released from the hospital not to long ago," she said. "That's good."

"Nice to see you again," smiled Kris and gave her a hug. Lu Han joined in too while the rest of us, except for Iseul, stood puzzled.

"Everyone, this is our cousin Xi Soojung," announced Kris.

"Hi guys. You can call me by my American name, Krystal," said their cousin.

"Wait a sec, you have a Korean name, but Lu Han and Kris are Chinese," said Mi Cha.

Krystal let out a small chuckle. "I almost forgot. Their aunt and uncle adopted me when I was ten, so that's why I have a Chinese last name."

"Well nice to meet you Krystal, I'm Eun Hee," said Eunny while doing aegyo.

"And I'm Mi Cha. I love your house by the way."

"My name's Kai," smiled my boyfriend.

Krystal welcomed all three of them, then turned to me.

"It's you," she said. "The girl from the mall. What a coincidence."

"It is. My name is Ha Na, and sorry for running into you at the mall."

"No worries."

"Hey Krystal! Do you remember my girlfriend, Iseul?" asked Lu Han who was holding hands with the witch.

"Of course I do. She reminds me of Halloween," glared Krystal.

tumblr_static_fx-krystal-movie-for-calvi

Iseul gave a evil glare back, and I could feel the hot tension in the air.

"Why don't we get inside? It's getting warmer and the house must be nice and cool," said Kris. 

Krystal turned away from Iseul and motioned us to follow her into her house. We all sat in the living room; Kris and Kai playing video games infront of the tv, Lu Han and Iseul on the couch, and the girls, Krystal, and me chatted on the ground. The two guys soon took a break from their game while Lu Han and the farmer went for a stroll on the beach. I wanted to follow, just in case something bad would happen, but Krystal wanted me to stay.

"We're going to get boba for all of us," said Kai and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "We'll be right back."

I nodded and watch the two walk out of the house before turning to the cousin.

"So how do you know Iseul?" I asked.

"We met at my adoptive mom's fashion show which was right before Lu Han's incident. My cousin brought her with him, and I could tell right away that she was evil. I have the sixth sense thing about people; if they're good or not. Anyway, after Lu Han was poisoned, I went right up to that and slapped her." 

"We fought a little, but soon came to a compromise. If I didn't tell anyone about her evil deed, she wouldn't mess with Lu Han and his family while he was getting treatments at the hospital. After that, we parted ways and never saw each other again. That is, until today."

Eun Hee and Mi Cha gasped.

"But why would she ev-" I said, but was soon cut off my the slam of the front door. A tall figure with dark brown hair approached us.

"Yesung," whispered Krystal.