Party Anyone?

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

It's finally the weekend which means PARTY TIME! I put on a denim shirt and white lace shorts, and waited for Kai to pick me up.

"Ha Nana, I'm going to the party first," said Xiumin who opened the door the same time Kai arrived.

"Whoa, stranger danger,"mumbled my cousin as he went around him.

"Who was that?" asked Kai.

"Oh, it's my cousin from China. He's going to the party too."

"Your cousin? Now that you mention it, he does look a little like you."

"Except we're totally different in personalities."

Kai chuckled then said, "Gaja, we don't want to be late."

---------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the party, it was already crowded with hundreds and hundreds of people. There was also a large pool that people were in, but Kris didn't mention anything about a pool party.

"NANA!" shouted Eun Hee who was running to us while dragging Mi Cha.

"Hey Eunny. When did you guys get here?" I asked,

"Just now, but you didn't say it was a pool party," said Eun Hee.

"I didn't know, mianhe."

"It's ok, but I would've sooo showed off my swim suit body," winked Eun Hee.

"Hey guys!" exclaimed Kris who was walking over to us.

I gave him a warm smile while Kai and Kris did a bro hug thing.

"Who are these beautiful ladies?" asked Kris and gave wink to my best friends who responded with a giggle.

"Kris, these are my best friends."

"Annyeong I'm Eun Hee! Wow you're handsome!" exclaimed Eunny. Kris chuckled at her comment.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Cho Mi Cha. Sorry for, her," joked Mimi.

"Well, I'm Xi Kris. My family owns the resort and many others around Asia."

"You're rich AND handsome?!?!" exclaimed Eun Hee.

"I guess you could say so, but I think my brother has more of the looks," confessed Kris.

"You have a brother?" I asked.

"Yeah he' younger than me by a year. Oh, there he is," said Kris and pointed to a boy by the pool deck.

"It's him," I whispered to myself while Eun Hee and Mi Cha glanced at each other.

"Hey Luhan!" shouted Kris as he montioned for his brother to come over.

"Yeah Kris?" the baby-faced boy asked.

"Guys, this is my younger brother Luhan who's suppose to be at the hosiptal," teased Kris. 

Luhan looked at us and said, "Omo, it's you."

"Back at ya," I said.

"You two know each other?" Kai asked.

"Actually I know those two also," said Luhan with his eyes set on Eun Hee and Mi Cha.

"I guess that's good since I don't hav....." 

"I don't know their names though," said Luhan, cutting off his brother's sentence. 

"Oh, well I'm Ha Na, and this is Kai, Eun Hee, and Mi Cha," I said while pointing to each one of them.

Mi Cha gave a polite bow while Eun Hee gave him a warm, tight hug (cute boy obsession alert). She seemed to the life out of him, so Mi Cha had to pry her off. Eun Hee apololgized with her innocent smile on.

"Well, enjoy the party guys!" said Kris as everyone walked away to party leaving Kai and me.

"I need to go find Xiumin really quick, okay?" 

"Okay," he sighed then gave me a kiss on the forehead. I watch him fade away to Kris before I went on a search for my boazi cousin. I foud him sitting on a beach chair with his head low. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"My girlfriend left me for her ex-boyfriend," grumbled Xiumin and pointed to a girl dancing with LUHAN?!?!

"H-Her ex-boyfriend?!?!" I shouted which cause some people to look at me.

"Yeah. He was just released from a hospital in China, and now he's back in Korea."

"Released from a hospital? What do you mean?"

"He was poisoned, and had a 99% chance of dying. I guess he's alive, and back with his...........girlfriend."

"Wait, how was he poisoned?" I was dying of curiousity.

"No one knows how. That's all I know anyway."

"Oh," I whispered. "Well, you don't need her anyway. She's a loser for leaving you." I tried to cheer him up,but it didn't work.

"I'm going to go drink my problems away," he muttered. I tried to stop him, but I knew there was nothing I could do.

Everything was so complicated! I just need to get out of here, that's it. I pushed my way through the crowd, but everything was such a blur. I didn't even realize that I was so close to the pool because one misstep left me grasping for air.

"She's drowning! She's drowning!" someone yelled.

I heard someone dive in. Soon a pair of arms wrapped around my waist as they brought me to the pool deck. I could see Kai rushing over to me with a towel while I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. Eun Hee and Mi Cha ran over to my side with more towels.

"Let's bring her inside, Kai," Kris said as Kai picked me up bridal style, and took me into the resort. He set me down on a bench when I saw Kris and a soaked Luhan come in. 

"Are you okay?" I urgently got up and rushed to him, but my ankle soon stopped me.

"I should be asking you that," he chuckled .

"You're lucky Luhan saved you," Kris said. " Kai, let's go get the first-aid kit and some extra clothes." Kai nodded and followed him into the resort hallways.

Luhan and I sat in silence until he said,"Does your sprained-ankle hurt a lot?"

"Aniyo," I lied.

"Yeah right.  Here, let me see it."

I hesistated at first, but soon placed my ankle on his lap. He examined it and said,"It doesn't look that bad, but you should get some rest. I'll go get you a room so you can relax in." He started to get up, but I grabbed his arm to hold him back.

"It's fine. Plus, I can't let you go out to the lobby drenched."

He sighed, then sat back down. Minutes of silence passed again.

"So.....I heard that you were just released from a hospital," I said looking down at my feet.

"Oh, that.  I was with Iseul before entering a party. I drank a glass of wine not knowing it was poisoned, and you can imagine what happens after that."

"Iseul?"

"Iseul is my girlfriend. I'm actually surprised to see her today since our family forbids us from seeing each other."

"What do you mean forbid?"

"Well it st-,"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What was Luhan going to say?!?! Subscribe to see what happens next!

 

 

tumblr_mdwnumIBEn1ra526go1_500.jpg

 

♥Luhan for you!♥