Bumping Into You

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

"Ahhhh!" I said as I streched my arms. My body was stiff from the long plane ride from Beijing, and I was glad to have finally landed in Seoul.

"Aigoo, where are they?" I thought out loud, and searched the crowded airport for my friends.

I took out my phone to call them as I walked over to a nearby cafe, but BAM!!!!

"Aish!!!" said the voice of a baby-faced male.

"Oh, mianhae!" I said and did a quick bow before picking up my phone quickly.

"Be careful next time," he said before picking up his phone and walking off into the crowd.

"Pabo," I scolded myself.

"Ha Na!!!!" shouted an excited voice.

I looked over to see my best friends, Eun Hee and Mi Cha. I grabbed my luggage, and rushed over to give them a hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed.

"We missed you too! Did you see any cute boys in China by the way?" asked Eun Hee with her innocent voice.

"Aniya, there were no cute boys around where I stayed. But there were a couple in Macau."

"How about celebrities? Or y male models???"

"Okay no more questions Eun Hee, Ha Na is still tired from the flight. Ask her after she gets some rest." said Mi Cha.

"Fine," pouted Eun Hee.

"Gaja," smiled Mi Cha, and we headed out the air port.

After a 40 minute car ride, we arrived at mom's apartment. She wasn't there though, so there was no 'Welcome Home' party.

"Lets just drop off your bags here, and go eat some noodles in Myeongdong! Pwease??" said Eun Hee with puppy eyes.

"Aish this child," mumbled Mi Cha.

My stomach was growling and noodles sounded pretty good right now.

"Pwease??" I pouted and joined the puppy eyes club with Eun Hee.

"Fine, but I'm not paying," said Mi Cha who got back in the car.

"YAY!" exclaimed Eunny and I, and gave each other a high five before getting into the car too.

After a 10 minute car drive, we arrived at the busy Myeongdong Street.

"I missed this place so much!" I smiled and looked at the restaurants and shops.

"Well, you have been in China for three months," chuckled Mi Cha.

I've been in China to visit my dad who works for a big company called, 'Xi Coorporations.' The company has different branches all over Asia, there's even one in Seoul. Oh, I also forgot to mention that my parents have been divorced since I was little. The agreement was to visit him in China during the summer, but to live with my mom in Korea.

*Ring! Ring!* "Who's phone is that?" questioned Eun Hee and looked at the people around us.

I heard the ringing too, and it was especially loud were I was.

"I think it's coming from you," said Mi Cha.

"Me?"

Mi Cha nodded. It's obviously not my phone since my ringtone was EXO-K's What is Love, and this was some weird mando-pop song.

"Yeah right. It's not like I'm going to put my hand in my pocket to find a different phone," I laughed.

"Wait a sec," said Mimi, and placed her hand in my cardigan pocket.

Then she pulled out a black iphone, which made me almost faint because my iphone was white with a pink bunny case.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed as I searched myself for my iphone.

"Who's is it?" pipped Eun Hee.

I stopped looking, and wondered who the phone belonged to. I remembered holding my phone at the airport then....BUMPING INTO HIM! That must be HIS iphone since I grabbed the nearest phone.

"Eotteoke..." I said to myself. The ringing had stopped, and Mi Cha handed the phone to me.

"So who's phone is that?" Eun Hee asked again.

"It's the boy from the airport. I bumped into him on accident, and I think we got our phones swapped."

"BOY?!?! Is he cute???"

"C'mon Eunny, Ha Na is in a serious situation right now," scolded Mi Cha.

"Mianhae," she said with her head down.

*Ring! Ring!* "Omo it's him!" The phone rang loudly in the busy streets of Seoul as I wondered whether I should answer it or not. My head said no, but my finger said yes and pressed the answer button.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" the voice shouted into my ear.

"I'm at Myeongdong, and YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!"

"Mianhae, just wait there. Klutz," he said and mumbled the last part.

At least I won't have to deal with him anymore after this, or so I thought.

"Was it the boy?" asked Mi Cha.

"Neh, and he'll be here any minute."

"The boy is coming here? I hope he's cute! Wait, if he's coming then we can't eat noodles right now! And I'm HUNGRY!" whinned Eun Hee.

"You're so bipolar," joked Mimi.

We all laughed. Eun Hee was obssesed with cute boys, but food was her kryptonite.

"Hey, we should look in his phone!" suddenly exclaimed Eun Hee.

"Wae? It's invading his privacy," said Mi Cha.

"Mi Cha's right," I said. "But I'm curious too!"

Then I pulled out his phone and went straight to the pictures.

"Wow! He's adorable!" squealed Eun Hee as she saw pictures of him.

Mi Cha and I chuckled as I kept scrolling through the pictures.

"Woah, wait!" Mi Cha said suddenly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look a girl," she said and pointed to a picture with a girl kissing the owner of the phone on the cheek.

"Must be his girlfriend," I said.

"She's pretty, but she's not hot like me," joked Eun Hee

"Yah!" yelled a voice.

We all turned around to see the baby-faced boy. I quickly pressed the home button and placed the phone back in my pocket.

"I believe you have something of mine," he said while looking at me in the eyes. His light brown eyes were so beautiful, wait what am I thinking? He clearly has a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend.

"I belive you have something of mine too," I said back.

We looked at each other for a while then swapped phones.

"Mianhe," I said and did a 90° bow.

"It's fine," he said and flashed an angelic smile.

My heart melted at the sight of it. AISH, why do I keep thinking like this?

"Hey, would you like to join us for noodles?" Eun Hee asked sweetly. Mi Cha and I glanced at each other because we knew that Eun Hee's boy obsession has kicked in.

"Actually, I have to attend a meeting right now. Sorry," he said.

Then he looked at me again and said, "Be careful to not bump into people."

"Tch," I said under my breath.

"Meeting, huh? He's probaly going to see his girlfriend," said Mi Cha.

"Yeah," sighed Eun Hee. "Oh well, lets go eat some delicious noodles! I've been waiting forever!"

We let out a laugh then entered the restaurant. As we sat at the table by the window, I couldn't help but feel watched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! What's going to happen next?

Please subcribe and comment below.

 

Also, Merry Late Krismas my lovelies♥

 

tumblr_me2ftk87Ty1razhudo1_250.gif