Oh Sehun and The Teacher Councilor

Oh Sehun and the Cooking Club

 

Teacher Lu was standing by the door of the classroom. He reclined his weight by the threshold and smiled at the young boy.

“I’m so happy Sehun-ah,” said Luhan. “Now we can be together after class too.”

Sehun blushed. “Yes, we can.”

The teacher walked to the student and slightly touched his nose with his index finger. “You are so handsome Sehun-ah.”

“Luhan!” he exclaimed blushing. “People are watching!”

“It doesn’t matter Sehun. We are meant to be together.”

“Oh, they are so cute together,” said Baekhyun.

"I ship this," said Chanyeol.

"I'm so jealous..." said Jongin.

"You are using protection right?" asked Kyungsoo.

...

“REALLY?” asked Kai.

“Yeah,” said Sehun.

“There won’t be any turning back on the club right?”

“Nope.”

“Then let’s do this!” exclaimed Kai, fist in the air.

“Hey, why don’t we ask teacher Lu to be the councilor?” said Chanyeol with a suspicious wide grin.

“Yeah,” said Baekhyun. “He is nice. He’ll probably say yes.”

“No!” said Kai. “We could ask teacher Wu so Baekhyun can ogle him while bathing his eyelashes like a cartoon Minnie Mouse and Chanyeol may touch him for no good reason.”

“But Mr. Wu has various extracurricular activities. He is the soccer coach after all,” said Kyungsoo.

“He is right,” said Sehun. “Luhan is a new teacher and he probably has the free time we need.”

To get him to marry me…

“And Suho hyung?” asked Kyungsoo.

Kai turned with wide eyes and stared at Kyungsoo. “What about Suho hyung?”

“He… is free…”

“Free? No. I don’t want him here! He might try to put his arm around your shoulders again!”

“He was just being friendly…” said Kyungsoo.

“No, that’s inappropriate! He was brazen enough to take his time on letting you go while I squeezed between you two!”

“You didn’t do that…” said Sehun incredulously.

“Why not? He was touching Kyungsoo with his lingering hands! I mean D.O.! He was touching D.O…”

“So what? People can’t touch Kyungsoo?” asked Chanyeol.

“I don’t mean-” Kai’s eyes were about to bulge out.

“I touch Kyungsoo however I want!” said Baekhyun putting his arms around Kyungsoo.

“Yeah, me too,” said Chanyeol slumping his body over him in a strange tangled way, arms and legs wrapped around the smaller boy.

“Hey I want to touch too!” said Sehun, spreading his arms to touch Kyungsoo’s belly like if he was a Buda.

“No, guys stop that,” said Kyungsoo laughing as Chanyeol began to tickle him.

“Okay, you had your fun…” said Kai with the serenity that came before a storm.

They just kept tickling and laughing and Kyungsoo.

“Alright, I get the point…” said Kai as his lips were pursed together.

Kyungsoo giggled like a little girl.

“Enough!” screamed Kai. ”Let’s ask teacher Lu then!”

“Woohoo, let’s go!” said Sehun standing up. He sat back down trying to look inconspicuous. “I mean yeah, let’s go after class…”

Luhan looked so cute with his eyes wide and sparkly as they came to his office. Sehun just wanted to hold him forever and snuggle for all eternity and then his face…

“So you want to ask an inexperienced teacher to which you know nothing about to be the councilor of your club?” asked teacher Lu. “Why don’t you ask teacher Kim Jongdae?”

“I think he’s the cheer club councilor…” said Kai.

“He is?” said Luhan arching an eyebrow.

“The spelling bee, Kai,” corrected Sehun rather pointedly.

“And Kim Minseok?”

“Science club and inventors of the future,” said Sehun.

“You know that big black stain on the science lab? That was them,” added Kai.

“Okay… I guess that you really have no one else so… What is your club about anyway?”

“Our club is about…” Sehun said and looked at Kai. “Something which Kai will talk to you about in just a minute…”

“Oh right! Our club is about… well is about…”

“Yes?”

“Hold that thought. We’ll be back in a minute!” said Kai. He took Sehun’s hand and darted out of the room, closing the door behind him.

“What the hell!? You don’t even know what the club is about?” said Sehun in a loud hiss, bent forward.

“I didn’t think about that,” said Kai benting to as if they were in a football team. 

 “So you make a club just for the sake of it?”

“You didn’t even ask either!”

They were silent.

“Okay, you are right,” said Sehun. “Let’s think about it quickly. What can this club be about?”

“What about a cooking club?” asked Kyungsoo suddenly appearing on their bent over circle.

They finally realized that Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had been standing outside the door. Probably listening to what they said.

“Cooking club?” asked Sehun.

“Yeah we can make pancakes and kimchi!” said Baekhyun benting into the circle too.

“And I can eat,” said Chanyeol happily coming in too.

“I only know how to bake cookies…” whispered Sehun.

“But it could be about learning to cook. It would be fun,” said Kyungsoo softly.

Baekhyun went to Sehun's side, pushing Kai aside, trying to be discreet but failing miserably. “It doesn’t really matter what kind of club is it as long as we have teacher Lu, right?” he whispered to Sehun.

“That’s not true!” exclaimed Sehun.   

“Wait, a cooking club is out of the question!” said Kai.

“Why not? It’s perfect! Teacher Lu is the home economics teacher so a cooking club fits him perfectly,” protested Sehun.

“No! Absolutely not!” said Kai. “Guys who cook are totally uncool.”

Kyungsoo hummed. “I think that guys that cook are the coolest.”

Kai stared at Kyungsoo rather rattled. “But…”

“I don’t know…” said Kyungsoo with a dreamy look. “They seem… independent and… I have to admit it, they look hot too.”

“Really?” asked Kai.

“Yeah,” said Kyungsoo smiling.

“I don’t have to wear an apron right?” asked Kai.

“Probably…” said Kyungsoo.

Kai groaned but then stared at Kyungsoo in a strange way that Sehun couldn’t understand. “So that means you’ll get an apron?”

“Possibly…”

Kai’s eyes seemed to slightly wiggle with excitement as his slightly dirty mind went on wire. All the things he could do with an apron... Mmm... Sehun would look funny wearing an apron... Kyungsoo would look cutsey. “Maybe it won’t be that bad…”

“Then let’s tell him!” said Sehun pulling Kai. “Oh you too!” said Sehun bringing Kyungsoo along. “Kai doesn’t know anything about cooking and he'll probably say something stupid.”

"Very, very funny," said Kai.

“So Baekhyun,” said Chanyeol when they were gone.

“Yes Chanyeol.”

“How do we call this?”

“I call it Kaisoo…”

They started to laugh like evil cartoons and then sighed.

“So… why were we left behind?” asked Chanyeol.

Baekhyun gasped. “Wait... You are right! We were left behind!”

“It’s a cooking club!” exclaimed Sehun between breaths after running in.

“A cooking club?” said Luhan and scratched the back of his head. He laughed softly. “I’m not that good at cooking…”

“It doesn’t matter. It will be to learn!” exclaimed Sehun.

“I’ll… have to think about it…” said Luhan, never looking straight at Sehun.

No! Don’t think about it! Just say yes already!!!!

“Okay,” said Sehun.  Maybe he disliked Sehun. Maybe he felt embarrassed for the gay thing. Maybe he hated Sehun. The world was gray.

“But before we leave I want to lend you something,” said Kyungsoo looking inside his backpack. He pulled out a game and handed it to the teacher.

“A videogame?”

“It’s Cooking Mama!” said Kyungsoo happily.

“Is it good?” asked Luhan.

“Yes,” said Kyungsoo.

Luhan cleared his throat and placed the videogame on his pocket. “I’ll try it. See you tomorrow.”

The boys left the classroom and Luhan sighed loudly putting his hand on his chin. He recalled the first day he came to school…

He was running to the classroom because he was late on his first day and then he accidently stumbled with someone.

“Sorry,” the boy said and kept walking. Luhan stopped dumbfounded at the sight of the boy. He couldn't even apologize since his tongue was caught in his throat. That was the cute boy he met at the shop. Luhan had thought he looked adorable crouched on the floor and looking angry at him when the sign had fell on his head. He felt hot and cold when he wanted to pay the bubble tea he was offering as a gift. Luhan had even felt a little giddy when the boy cleaned his cheek. But he gave a good look at him and realized he was a student. His life was so miserable and to top it all that day Sehun said: “Teachers are mean…”

Oh Sehun didn’t like teachers. 

Luhan hit his own head. “I’m so stupid…” he said to himself.

Why did he even talked about on the first day? Why did he had to say he is gay? And most of all a !!! He felt like the pedobear.

He uncomfortably crossed his legs on his office chair and his two hands adopted the OK hand gesture. Like a mantra he repeated in his mind: do not fall for a high schooler, do not fall for a high schooler, do not fall for a high schooler, do not fall for a high schooler…

He sighed again and to clear his head he pulled the videogame and started the game. “Ummmm…” he said as he played. “She is cute…” He kept on playing and started to giggle as the game began. “Ohohoho this is fun...”

He wasn't sure how long he spent playing the same game after they left. But he liked it.

“Excuse me teacher Lu. I…” Suho entered and stopped by the door. He saw teacher Lu sitting crossed legged on his chair while swirling around and playing a videogame in his dim lit office.

Lu Han stopped and tried to look natural.

“Ah… I’ll comeback later…” said Suho,