Oh Sehun, The Bubble Tea Shop and Luhan!

Oh Sehun and the Cooking Club

“Hi, are you alone?” asked two guys.

“Shoo,” said Kai. “Get away from Sehun!”

 

“Hello there. How old are you?”

“Ew. Get away molester!” screamed Kyungsoo pulling Sehun away.

 

“I think you are cute.”

“Excuse us,” said Chanyeol.

“We do not ship you with Sehun!” exclaimed Baekhyun.

 

“Hey handsome.”

“Shut up,” said Sehun.

 

Guys were so un-romantic nowadays.

“So…you haven’t liked anyone so far?” asked Kyungsoo.

“I do not fall for these dumb pick-up lines from even dumber flirts,” declared Sehun putting down his milkshake.

Kai was playing with the straw of his smoothie. “They have no technique.”

"We know what Sehun wants!” said Baekhyun.

“Sehun is swimming by the sea,” said Chanyeol as if he was telling a story. “But… Oh no! He is drowning!”

“Then a dashing male comes to the rescue!”

“He gives him mouth to mouth!”

“But then it turns into something deeper,” Baekhyun starts doing kissing noises.

Sehun sighed.

“You know what we should do! Go to the shop!” offered Kai.

“No,” said Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Kai pouted.

“Why do you want to go there?” asked Kyungsoo innocently.

“I need some stuff… Don’t worry I’ll get you something!” he said standing from their table and dragging him without even asking.

“But I’ve never been into one…” was the last thing they heard from Kyungsoo.

Sehun breathed deeply. “Sometimes I fear that Kai will molest Kyungsoo… and he will not be brave enough to say no.”

“Maybe he’ll like it,” said Chanyeol.

“The first one to burst his cherry!” said Baekhyun eating the cherry from his vanilla ice cream.

Sehun flinched. “Bad mental image…” Poor Kyungsoo would most probably be set in chains with cat ears or something as weird as that.

“Ummm… I think if they had Kai would be the seme right?” said Chanyeol.

“Yeah, Kyungsoo looks like an uke,” said Baekhyun.

“What?” asked Sehun bewildered.

“Fanboy term,” they both said.

“Speaking of fanboying,” said Baekhyun. “We should go to the manga store. I need to get some Madoka.”

“Yeah, my unread stash of manga is running low. Want to go?” asked Chanyeol.

Sehun reluctantly walked behind them but on the way there he stopped. ”Hey guys check this out!’ he said.

“A bubble tea shop?” asked Baekhyun.

“Such a…” Chanyeol extended his arms before the store. “Romantic place for a date!”

"So… Oh Sehun-like!” said Baekhyun, also extending his arms next to Chanyeol. People stared at them.

"Please! Do not narrate any fictional event again,” warned Sehun. He regarded the store. “I want to go in…”

“Okay!” said Chanyeol. “Go in and have a romantic time while we go fanboy!”

“Have fun!” exclaimed Baekhyun. “To infinity and beyond!”

They left chuckling. Sehun felt like the air became less heavy for a moment.

Hesitantly he went in and smelled the aromas of the different flavors. The place wasn’t big but it was just right. It had bright pastel colors that made you want to be happy. Of course, since Sehun was studying the place with much care his gaze seemed like he was angry at the lovely chairs and colorful walls. Everything seemed tidy and precious. He looked at the pictures and read the wide variety of flavors and…

The now open sign fell over his head. Sehun crouched down, rubbing his head since it really hurt like hell. Damn owners who misplaced signs! He would sue them and take their store along with all the precious bubble tea. He would drink it while laughing maniacally and…

“Oh my God! Are you okay?” asked an alarmed voice. Sehun’s eyes snapped open and looked up with the full power of his stare. But what he found was not what he expected. Standing before him was the cutest and most handsome human being he had ever seen. His eyes were wide and adorable and his hair was dyed blonde and curled. Sehun noticed he had chocolate syrup on his cheek. Through his mind crossed the thought of it off. No, no, no that was becoming Kai!

Sehun took the guy's outstretched hand. He was almost about to hyperventilate so he had to hold his breath. Maybe his heartbeat could be heard by the stranger.

“I’m so sorry,” he said with a worried look. “I told my mom to get that thing out but she wouldn’t listen.”

Sehun wanted to drool at the sight of that handsome guy. Maybe if he did he could justify it by saying he was dopey by the knock on his head… he could even him and say he was too dizzy to realize what he did! But his better judgment and the worried face stopped him.

“You need anything? Want me to call someone?” he asked.

“No, I’m fine,” said Sehun.

The boy pursed his lips unsure. “Okay… Can I give you a bubble tea as an apology?” he asked. “I’ll give you anything you want and-”

The boy kept babbling and offering stuff looking cute and making Sehun dizzier. "No, it’s okay.”

“No it isn’t!” he said stubbornly. He took Sehun’s arm, sending tingles all over his body. He took him to a table and sat him there. “What do you like?”

“Ah… anything.”

“Mmm… you look like a taro guy. I’ll get you that.” The boy hurried to make the bubble tea while Sehun tried hard to see two fingers instead of four. After a couple of minutes the boy came back and Sehun was already feeling better. Damn, the boy was cutter once he could see him properly!

“It’s okay,” said Sehun as the boy offered the drink with arms outstretched.

I will feel very bad if you don’t take it.”

“Then I should pay you,” he started to look for his wallet.

The boy made a cute pout that made Sehun want to jump over the table and… get nasty. But the other boy picked one of the napkins, made it a ball and threw it at Sehun’s face. “Oops, let’s just say that I accidently dropped the napkin on your face since I was awestruck by the lack of consideration from your part.”

Sehun’s eyes popped open, almost looking like Kyungsoo. “I’m… sorry,” he said. They stared at eachother and the bubble tea boy smiled sweetly. Sehun felt his cheeks get warm and he knew they must have gotten as red as tomatoes. He took the bubble tea shyly, brushing his soft hands for a moment.

“Thanks,” he said scratching his head.

“Don’t worry,” said the boy. “It’s my mom’s business anyway. She is at the back,” he whispered. "She pushes all the work on to me for free.” The boy laughed handsomely and Sehun smiled. There was no tongue snapping, no legs crossed, no furrowed eyebrows, no wrinkles on his forehead… just a wide and happy smile.

“My name is Luhan,” he said.

“I’m Sehun.”

“Nice to meet you Sehun,” said Luhan stretching his hand. Once again their skin met through that handshake. Sehun wanted to hold it forever. “Are you a student Sehun?” he asked with a scrutinizing look.

“Yeah, I go to the high school in town, not far from here.”

“Oh really? I will start there soon!”

Inside Sehun: “Oh my God! Yeah, this is fated! This is like a cheesy romantic comedy! Ah! What to do? What to do!”  

Outside Sehun: “Cool.”

“You are a senior?”

“Yes.”

“Then we will probably see each other,” he smiled making his eyes get small and forming the loveliest wrinkly eye smile ever.

Inside Sehun: *Squeal* “We go to the same school! This is awesome! I will have to find him and marry this stupidly pretty boy!!!”

Outside Sehun: “Okay.”

The boy started to adjust his apron and Sehun stared dumbly at his face.

“What?” asked the boy with that lovely smile.

“Oh!” said Sehun startled. “You got some…” Sehun pointed at his cheek.

“Don’t tell me! It’s the damn chocolate,” he said reaching for his cheek. He tried to clean it up but didn’t find it.

“Let me…” said Sehun cleaning the chocolate off.

Luhan smiled. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” said Sehun.

The boy chuckled for some reason unknown to Sehun. “I have been wanting to ask you something…”

Sehun’s heart went BA DUMP BA DUMP. “Yes?”

“Are those your friends?”

Sehun didn’t even have to look to know. A shiver crawled up from the sole of his feet to the highest hair on his head. He looked back to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun staring directly at them. Their noses were pressed on the hard surface and their hands were scratching the glass as they smiled stupidly.

“Ah… kind off…” said Sehun.

Luhan chuckled. “I guess I will have to clean that window." he said as he stared at the heavy breathing duo. "I’ll get a cloth.” 

“Ummm… See you at school then?” asked Sehun with hope.

Luhan grinned. “Definitely.”

Sehun watched the boy walk away and his heart was full of romance and expectation. He reluctantly left the store and once he stepped outside he saw his two friends smiling wickedly at him.

"He is cute," said Chanyeol.

"He kind off looks like me!" said Baekhyun.

"Ah... NO!" said Sehun.

"Oooooo touchy," said Chanyeol.

"I guess he really liked him," said Baekhyun to Chanyeol.

"Ah-well..." Sehun said. "It's not what you think..." 

Oh you got some chocolate there,” mocked Chanyeol.

 “See you at school,” said Baekhyun waving girlishly and blinking in a flirty way.

Suddenly they jumped onto one another and faked a loud kiss. “Love me Luhan!" screamed Baekhyun.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Ha-ha really funny guys. Instead of stalking me you know what we should be doing? Looking for Kyungsoo! He’ll probably have post traumatic issues after witnessing Kai’s ertions.”

Sehun’s words went to deaf ears as the duo from the pits of purgatory rolled on the floor with Baekhyun screaming: “Oh Luhan! LUHAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wohoho long chapter XP