Oh Sehun is the President

Oh Sehun and the Cooking Club

 

“The place looks tidy now, right?” asked Baekhyun with his pink feather duster brushing everywhere.

“No,” said Kyungsoo running to Baekhyun and holding his hand. “Like this Baekhyun. Do it like this,” he said moving his hand in the appropriate way to actually dust away instead of throwing dust all over.

“That spot is horribly dirty. You got to clean there,” said Kai passing his finger over the counter of the old chemistry room.  

Kyungsoo and Sehun looked back at him. Sehun had the full power of an evil glare while Kyungsoo’s eyes wanted to bulge out with disbelief.

“If only you helped a little,” complained Sehun waving his yellow duster in the air and trying to adjust for the tenth time the horrible piece of cloth he tied on his head. Well, Kyungsoo tied on his head.

“Kai," said Kyungsoo. "You haven’t even showed the slightest intention of helping us clean ever since Lu Han called us-”

“Called you!” clarified Sehun with an even angrier face. Then he realized he was screaming. “I’m sorry… I’ll just go sulk on my own misery by that corner.” He went to a corner, crouched down and began to swipe the floor.

“As I was saying… you haven’t even showed the slightest intention of helping us clean ever since Lu Han called us after class and you haven’t been involved in anything besides complaining about our cleaning,” finished Kyungsoo miserably. “Aren’t you like the… president of the club or something?”

“Nope,” said Kai.

Everyone stared at him strangely.

“Then who is it?” asked Kyungsoo.

“I am the founder of the club which is a totally different thing. So as the founder of the club I already passed the president charge to Sehun.”

From his corner Sehun hissed. “Why me?”

“Because Chanyeol would probably make us do instant ramen all the time or eat Doritos, Baekhyun would probably make us do cakes with SNSD’s legs drawn with frosting and Kyungsoo is an order and cleanliness freak that would shriek at the smallest scratch made on a pan. You are neutral, obnoxiously distracted when you daydream, but neutral enough.”

“Sounds like a plan,” said Chanyeol.

“I am not an order and whatever freak! You are just too lazy!” said Kyungsoo.

Kai smirked. “Aish… And I was actually considering helping you out. Now with that epithet I guess I have no other option than stay put.”

“That’s it,” said Kyungsoo going to Kai and pushing him toward the door. “You are leaving.”

Kai turned abruptly so suddenly Kyungsoo realized his personal space has been shortened to an extent where he didn’t feel quite comfortable. He felt his cheeks redden and so he step a few inches back as Kai looked down on him.

“Hey,” said Kai. “You cannot kick me out of my own club.”

 No he was red with anger. “It’s just temporarily! And you are not the president so watch me do it,” he said and kick his leg. Kai just faltered a little.

“Aw!” said Kai. “That was cute.”

Kyungsoo turned and stomped away. Kai began to jump in one foot to suppress the pain when Kyungsoo wasn’t watching. Chanyeol and Baekhyun snorted but when Kyungsoo turned Kai was already standing in his two feet and smiling widely as if he had never felt the scrutinizing pain of Kyungsoo’s kick.

“Hey, Kyungsoo-ah,” said Kai out of nowhere. Kyungsoo wanted to punch his handsome face and he wasn’t sure why. “You got something there.”

“What? Where?”

Kai walked to Kyungsoo with a wide grin and pointed at his nose so Kyungsoo’s eyes crossed cutely. The smaller boy quickly brushed his nose.

“No I mean there,” said Kai pointing to his forehead so now Kyungsoo’s eyes looked wider than normal. Kyungsoo brushed his forehead.

“Oh no wait! Over here!” he pointed at the top of his head and when Kyungsoo was about to brush his hair Kai passed his finger from his head, across his face until he reached his chest. Kai laughed lively and Kyungsoo was as red as a Red Salsa Crayon from Crayola would ever be.

Just at that precise moment Kyungsoo’s cell phone ringed and he thanked his ancestors, God, the spirits of the ocean, the fairies, Glinda from Oz and the Avatar for it. “Excuse me, its teacher Lu” he said rather flustered and picked his phone, leaving the room for some privacy.

“Teacher Lu…” said Sehun forlornly from his crouched spot as Kyungsoo walked away.

Kai sighed but then he realized that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were staring with evil grins.

You got something there Kyungsoo,” said Chanyeol mockingly.

Oh, is it an invisible particle of love?” asked Baekhyun.

Let me help you,” said Chanyeol and began to stick his tongue out to Baekhyun’s ear but he began to giggle and push him away. Soon they were chasing after each other with Chanyeol looking like a thirsty, and rather creepy, puppy dog.

Kai ignored them and felt the need to look down as he had the sudden sensation that a pair of eyes were staring at him. He found Sehun’s eyes, looking glazy and wide. “What was that?!” he said standing and pointing angrily at Kai.

 “What?” he asked innocently.

“That?” screamed Sehun. “Why was it so cute?” Sehun wailed painfully and crouched again on the floor. “Why don’t I have moments like that with Lu Han…” he said softly. “Oh right… he hates me…”

“No wait!” said Kai. “Me and D.O.? No, that is just no.”

“Why?” asked Sehun with no emotion.

“He is not manly…”

“Why?”

“He is too cute…”

“Why?”

“I like testosterone…”

“You called him Kyungsoo just now,” said Sehun narrowing his eyes at him.

“Actually,” said Chanyeol appearing out of nowhere. “I heard Kyungsoo-ah… Right, Baekhyun?” No one answered. “Right?” There was no answer again. “Baekhyun?” he asked looking for him.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEIAAAALDIBBIAAAAABIBubu!”

“Kyahayealdibiabibu?” pondered Kai.

“I think it was Kyahiayeialdibiabibu…” corrected Sehun. “But I think that was like a battle cry…”

“Baekhyun?” called Chanyeol when he tried to devise Baekhyun from where he lay.

“Maybe he is convulsing?” commented Kai to Sehun.

“Actually I think that is just Baekhyun screaming hysterically,” said Sehun. “I think the Bs from his scream are sobs…”

Chanyeol jolted to the short boy that screamed at the top of his lungs in what he believed where about a hundred decibels louder than normal for any boy. Baekhyun was curled up in the corner of the classroom.

“What is it?!” asked an alarmed Chanyeol.

“It was on me!” screamed Baekhyun.

 “What’s wrong?” asked Sehun.

He pointed a trembling finger at the other corner. “It’s in there,” he whispered.

Chanyeol frowned and walked at the direction Baekhyun was pointing at. He opened the cabinets and inside he found a cobweb.

“It’s in there!” screamed Baekhyun as if he belonged in an apocalyptic/horror movie.

“What is in there?” asked Kai hiding behind Sehun.

“It’s… a spider…” said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun jumped up from his spot. “A spider? It’s a freaking alien monster!”

His outburst made everyone leap back a little.

Then the spider went out of hiding and began to crawl all over the counter.

“Ew,” said Sehun. “It’s touching the counter.”

“D.O. won’t like that…” said Kai.

Chanyeol stared at the tinny creature that was the size of the tip of his index finger.

“It’s moving!” screamed Baekhyun.

Chanyeol looked from Baekhyun to the spider, from the spider to Baekhyun. “It’s just a tiny spider…” he said between chuckles. And then he slammed his fist over the counted and killed the spider with his bare hand.

Baekhyun gasped in complete shock as he stared at the black mess on Chanyeol’s fist.

“That’s unsanitary,” said Kai.

“Here,” said Sehun handing him a napkin.

Baekhyun stood up and hesitantly walked up to Chanyeol looking all red and rattled. “Thanks…”

“Huh?” said Chanyeol looking up from the hand he was cleaning.

“Thanks!” he repeated.

“Oh that was nothing,” he smiled and placed his hand over Baekhyun’s head, ruffling his hair in the process. Chanyeol laughed making one of his eyes go smaller. “You should have seen your face!”

Baekhyun hit his shoulder with his fist closed. “Don’t laugh of me.” He pouted.

“Oh how… lovey dovey…” said Kai.

“What?” asked Baekhyun startled.

“Oh nothing…” Kai narrowed his eyes.

“Yeah nothing,” said Baekhyun. “I forgot I was the one that made a club just to spend time with my sweetheart.”

“Don’t you-”

“And made him president,” said Baekhyun.

“What? He didn’t make Kyungsoo president,” said Sehun. “He made me president.”

Kai pinched the bridge of his nose. “This cannot be happening.”

“And you know what?” said Sehun. “I think it might be a great idea!”

Oh Sehun the president of the Cooking Club making delicious strawberry pies with Lu Han the teacher councilor, spending time together after class and becoming closer every day. Holding hands and chocolate syrup off each other’s cheeks.

“I swear… whenever you daze like that is creepier than when Chanyeol laughs,” said Kai.

Kyungsoo suddenly burst in through the door. “I’m sorry to interrupt but…” said Kyungsoo. “We may have a problem.”

~~~~

Sorry, this probably has many grammatical errors (like most of my chapters ^-^U) But I had billions of things and I sort of wrote it in a hurry. T.T But thank you so much for subscribing and I love each and every comment!!! <3 <3 <3 Oh and someone mentioned Tao... Well...  I haven't forgoten Tao ;D so do not worry!!! OT12!!!!!!!!!!!!