Oh Sehun at the Office

Oh Sehun and the Cooking Club

He is so dreamy! Oh my gosh! That cute, cute face is the most perfect thing I had ever seen. I want him to have my babies!

They say he is single...

They say that he was kicked out of a night club for being underage. They thought his ID was fake!

They say he has a girlfriend...

That face is too perfect. And that hair that has obviously come from a bottle is as scary as Gu Jun Pyo’s curly hair. He had surgery for sure.

Do you know why he left his country? Well I heard that he was sent away from China for being a national problem.

I think he is gay...

They say that he stares at girls s. I saw him outside of school and he stared at mine, saying he was ‘reading’ my t-shirt.

Where do all these chinese teachers come from?

So the ually repressed teens were already gossiping about Luhan and it was getting worse by the minute. Oh Sehun wanted to kick them but he also wanted to tag along with a tinny notepad and write down everything they said. He was grateful he had a good memory and great hearing or else he would be like Baekhyun and Chanyeol following everyone and getting into people’s conversations when they were not wanted.

“I think you have zero chances,” said Kai. “Besides girls are always dragging themselves behind him. Give it up Sehun. It doesn’t matter how hard you try you will not achieve love with a teacher. But anyways there is no need to worry since I can be your soul mate or whatever it is you daydream so much about.” He finished his speech with his hands over his hips.

Sehun had his fist buried on his cheek as he supported the weight of his head. He might just allow his head to drop over the desk whenever Kai said something stupid. “Not in a million years Jongin…” said Sehun. “I met him outside school, sharing a connection, and then we had this strange reunion at school… It was fated.” His mood seemed to be lifted by his sudden idea. Kai groaned and plopped on his desk.

“But don’t you hate teachers?” asked Chanyeol.

“Yes…” Sehun’s mood went down again. “So it’s impossible for us to form a relationship.”

“What?” said Kyungsoo with eyes wide open. “You are giving up? But you just started. Aren't you going to fight for love?”

“I’m not giving up but… I am,” he clarified. “I do hate teachers since they keep telling me what to do and not to do… is annoying.”

“Right,” said Baekhyun extending the word. “You hate it so much that when he told you to erase the board you didn’t.”

“When he asked questions you weren’t the first one raising your hand,” said Chanyeol sarcastically.

“You actually offered yourself to pass out papers,” said Kai.

“You weren’t slouching too!” added Kyungsoo. “That’s good for your posture.”

Sehun finally let his head fall over his desk as he groaned with all his might…

So when Luhan came at that precise moment his first impression was that Sehun looked like a sleeping lion. Obviously no one moved to let Sehun know the teacher was there, only the giggles gave Sehun the idea.

“Hi, Sehun,” said the teacher smiling.

With much mortification Sehun raised his head and adopted a face that suggested he wasn’t bothered at all. Nothing ever embarrassed Oh Sehun! At least no one should know!

“Can you… come to my office after class?” asked Luhan.

“O-okay…” said Sehun.

Luhan left with his wide smile and waving. As soon as he crossed the threshold girls attacked him asking million of questions for a class that wasn't even that hard.

“See I told you he looked like a molester,” murmured Kai to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who nodded.

“WHAT?!” said Sehun turning to glare at them. They just looked around like nothing had happened. "My life is so horrible."

"Sehun-ah," said Kyungsoo putting his hand over the boy's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," said Sehun.

Kyungsoo snorted. "Liar." 

Sehun's eyes widen with surprise. Kyungsoo never called anyone a liar. "Kyungsoo?"

"You are dazing off a lot. I think you really like him and that's good."

"But falling for someone you shouldn't is a bad thing."

"Yeah, you are an idiot," said Kyungsoo using an offensive word for the second time. "But if you love someone then anything is possible, Sehun."

Sehun looked at Kyungsoo and he suddenly seemed like a wise old man or a love guru in his eyes. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai hovered around them as they listened with equal bewilderment.

"Wow... that was... so deep," said Chanyeol. 

“Where is your homework Sehun?” asked Luhan.

“My homework?” asked Sehun as if he didn’t know what he was talking about.

“About life…?’ said Luhan with an arched eyebrow. “You know we are having a pop quiz from last time's reading right?”

“I do!” exclaimed Sehun.

Luhan sent him a scrutinizing gaze. “Okay… So, what about the homework?”

“Uh, ah, um… well, you see… the thing is… I sort of… Maybe…” he cleared his throat. “I’m not comfortable with writing about my life.”

“Sehun,” said Luhan. “I don’t want you to tell me personal stuff I just-“

“It’s uncomfortable talking about it to a teacher.”

“Don’t worry Sehun,” he stood and placed his hand over his shoulder. “I have one that wrote a very detailed description of his life which was rather narcissist but… okay!”

“Jongin is always like that.”

“I didn’t say it was him,” said Luhan with his eyes popping out.

“You don’t have to.”

“Alright…” Luhan said, coughing a bit. “What about your homework?”

“What about the thing at the bubble tea shop?” countered Sehun.

“What about it?”

What about it? You lied to me! I thought you were a student!” blurted Sehun without thinking.

Luhan had that struck face that made him look like a lost deer about to be hit by a car but his mouth curled up into a smirk that transformed his whole expression into full super powerful cockiness.

“I didn’t lie to you, Sehun. I asked if you were a student and you said yes. Then I clearly stated that I was going to start there soon. I never said I was a student.”

Sehun wanted to roll on the floor all the way out of the office, keep going until he found his house and crawled on his bed, hide under the sheets and staythere forever like a burrito.  

“Ah, but let’s not talk about that now, shall we?” said Luhan adopting that innocent face again. “I’ll give you another chance to do your homework.”

“For when?”

“Now,” Luhan smiled sweetly.

“Now?”

“You’ll do it now in my office. I’ll wait. If you don’t I’ll reduce points.”

Sehun cursed under his breath. Yes he was part of the devilish race sent from hell to ruin his free time.

“What was that?” asked Luhan.

“Nothing!” Sehun said smiling sweetly. He sat before Luhan’s desk taking the paper and pencil the teacher gave him. He wrote down his name, the date and then scribbled: ‘I’m gay and I know you have to use a for .’ Then handed it to Luhan.

He read it and his eyes narrowed a little. “Oh, interesting..." There was a long, long pause. "Um, that’s all you know about ?”

An unflustered Sehun said, “I’m a should I know something else?”

For the weirdest reason and to Sehun’s astonishment Luhan seemed to get  shockingly red. The teacher cleared his throat and passed a nervous hand through his hair. “Okay, Sehun. This is perfect.” He cleared his throat. “You may go home.”

Sehun was quickly dismissed and once Luhan locked the door harshly after him, Sehun felt a sudden and strange sensation on his stomach. It felt good.

Kyungsoo was standing by the door. "Sehun!"

"Kyungsoo? What on earth are you doing here?"

"Nothing... I was helping Suho hyung and I just happened to pass by..."

Sehun arched an eyebrow.

"Okay! I was checking you in case you were molested! The guys just got this strange ideas on my head involving straps and a belt and people screaming: I've been naughty with way too graphic gestures and noises! I freaked out!"

Sehun rolled his eyes and placed a hand over the smaller boy's shoulder. "Let's go home, Kyungsoo. I haven't been spanked or anything." 

~~~~~

Uff, sorry for the late update XP I hope I'm not too slow or draggy XDDD