The Cooking Club is rejected

Oh Sehun and the Cooking Club

“Rejected,” said Lu Han.

“WHO REJECTED MY CLUB?” screamed Kai.

“The teachers of course,” said Lu Han quite calm. “There was a meeting and the majority voted against it.”

FLASHBACK TIME!!!

“Anyway… we just have to vote… raise your hand if you are against it…” said Suho as he raised his slowly.

Jongdae raised his hand quickly. He stared at Minseok with glary eyes so the older man raised his hand slowly along with an apologetic grin. Yixing raised his hand as his other hand was occupied pressing the screen of his phone.

Kris slapped his hand down. “Yixing,” he said. “You are not against the club.”

He looked at him. “I knew that." He stared at the others. "What are we voting on again?”

“The cooking club, Yixing, the cooking club…” said Suho.

“Oh, let the gay boys cook,” he said shrugging.

Kris sighed. “Three against two, you win... Why are we usually like five in the meetings anyway?”

“Well,” said Suho pointedly. “If you guy stopped scaring the teachers away from the meetings then we would be more.”

“It’s not me! It’s not my fault these things,” he gestured to the other three teachers. “Keep on putting pins on their seats or whispering wacky things on their ears when we are discussing serious matters.”

Yixing snorted as he tried to conceal the giggle that wanted to escape.

Suho sighed. “Anyhow, the meeting is over. The cooking club is rejected.”

PRESENT TIME!!!

“WHO REJECTED THE COOKING CLUB?” screamed Sehun as he banged one of the desks in the staff room with his fist.

“YEAH! WHO DID?” added Kai, banging the desk two times for more for emphasis.

Heads started to pop out of cubicles.

“There goes our diplomatic negotiations…” whispered Kyungsoo behind the two boys.

“I don’t get it! What’s wrong with it?” said Sehun with narrowed eyes directed to all the eyes of teachers that stared at them. There was silence. "Who would vote against a cooking club?"

Fingers flew pointing at Suho, even Minseok and Jongdae pointed.

Sehun stepped forward but he retrieved involuntarily since teacher Lu pulled him by the collar of his shirt. Oh my gosh! That was the first time he touched him in like a million years… so perfect…

“Sehun,” he said. “You are being too loud.”

And at that moment Sehun thought that his face was too close to him so he shut it for the sake of it. Maybe he could rub his cheek with his at that distance.

“Hi, guys. Hi, Kyungsoo,” said Suho waving. Kyungsoo waved back with a shy, girlish and giddy smile. Kai flexed his arms. “I’m the one that reject it… Why?” 

“Teacher Kim?” said Chanyeol.

“Huh?” said Minseok and Jongdae at the same time as they popped up again.

“I mean teacher Kim from math…” said Chanyeol.

“Oh,” said the other two and hid again.

“Why did you reject it?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Well, let me explain.”

“Yeah please do,” said Kai.

“I will…”

“Then do it.”

“I’m about to but-”

“Then say it.”

“Okay…” said Suho and waited. Kai didn’t speak so he tried again. “As I was saying the problem-”

“Problem? There is no problem,” said Kai.

“Shut up Jongin,” said Sehun.

Suho chuckled unrattled. “Thanks Sehun,” he said placing a thankful hand over his shoulder. Lu Han suddenly had to cough like if his life depended on it. When his hand was off Sehun, Lu Han’s health was miraculously restored. “As I was about to say the problem here is simple. My only reason for objecting to the application is that…”

“He doesn’t like cooking,” said Yixing as he rolled along with Kris on their desk chairs, apparently they were racing but the gym teacher was way ahead.

“I never said that!” said Suho.

“You don’t even know how to cook!” screamed Yixing as he disspeared by the corner.

Suho breathed in and out, wondering what was the meaning of life. “The truth is that the main problem is your choice of councilor.”

“How is the home economics teacher a bad choice for a cooking club?” asked Baekhyun with a tilted head and the air of a stereotypical dumb blonde.

“That’s not the problem exactly. Mr. Lu has just joined us recently and he is not very acquainted with how the school works or how to run a club. It’s quite difficult to manage a bunch of teenagers running around and I was thinking that if a problem arises and it is not handled well then… that would be troublesome.” He nodded to see if everyone was listening but most of the students looked at him dumbfounded. “There is no problem with your club so you may resubmit the application but with some other teacher’s name as the councilor.” He checked his watch. “I got some work to do so you are dismissed kids.”

“That was the stupidest excuse ever…” said Sehun.

“See what I told you Kyungsoo,” said Kai. “That guy is a math teacher so his job is being evil.”

“I don’t know… that was strange of him,” said Kyungsoo with furrowed eyebrows.

“Maybe he just doesn’t like cooking like teacher Zhang said,” commented Baekhyun.

“Or he is afraid of having a bunch of wild kids using butcher knives after school,” said Chanyeol with wide creepy eyes.

Everyone stared strangely at him.

“We could cut a finger,” finished Chanyeol.

“That’s a… point,” said Kyungsoo.

Kai placed his hand on his chin. "Looking at you Chanyeol... he may be right."

Chanyeol stared at them confused.

“It seems like there is nothing else we could do kids… I’m very sorry,” said teacher Lu smiling at them. He looked from face to face and stopped right at Kai’s face. And next to Kai was Sehun. So he obviously and undeniably avoided him on purpose.

~~~~

Eh! A little boring chapter I think T.T Too much explanation going on XP I'll work hard to repay you with a better chapter!!! ="3