Oh Sehun and The Application Form

Oh Sehun and the Cooking Club

“Yes,” said Luhan.

“Really?” asked Sehun.

“You will be the councilor?” asked Chanyeol putting both his hands over his desk like an overexcited puppy dog.

“Yes Chanyeol. I’ll be the councilor to your club.”

Nope. The answer wasn’t directed to Sehun. Was he invisible or something?

“You didn’t look that interested yesterday?” said Sehun.

“What changed your mind teacher?” asked Baekhyun with his eyelash bathing habit.

“Well, Baekhyun, how can I say this…? I was inspired!” he said with a lovely smile that formed little cute wrinkles under his eyes.

Yeah, he could tell Baekhyun about it. Sehun’s cheeks puffed a little.

“Kyungsoo,” he said. “The game was like an inspiration. We should all have a Cooking Mama inside!” He then whispered: “My favorite was the cream puff!”

Kyungsoo grinned knowingly. “Yeah, those are really fun.”

So now he was even bonding with Kyungsoo! What was next? A couple ring?

“You are very reasonable teacher Lu…” said Kai rolling his eyes. “So can we hold our first meeting today?”

Lu Han cleared his throat. “Don’t you have to apply for the club first?”

“Huh?”

Luhan sighed. “Send it to the office so all the teachers can approve it?”

“A second,” said Kai. He went to his backpack that lied next to the door with the others and took out his rule book. He crouched on the floor, read a few lines and went back to them. “I knew it. I will totally send it… later.”

Lu Han smiled. “We don’t have a cooking club so I guess we will have no problem. But we also have to get a classroom with everything we need and the equipment to get started.” He nodded.

“We can get that,” said Kyungsoo nodding.

“We can?” asked Kai.

Kyungsoo patted his back. “Yes we can,” he said. “We only need to find a classroom that’s all.”

“Oh. I can ask for one after school. Is that okay?”

 “Yes,” they all said.

“Then, see you in class kids,” he said dismissing them.

Sehun’s life was gray again. Not even a single word was directed to him. He was invisible. Oh poor, poor unloved Sehun.

“You are so exaggerated!” screamed Baekhyun standing from his chair. “It’s not the end of the world Sehun! He is a teacher, so what? He doesn’t hate you!”

“Why do you always have to be so loud!” exclaimed Sehun flailing his arms over his head at lunch.

Baekhyun sat back down and fanned himself with his pretty hand. “If you didn’t ask the same question over and over ever since you crossed the door of teacher Lu’s office yesterday maybe I wouldn’t be like this!”

“I can’t help it… What if he hates me?”

Baekhyun rubbed his face with both hands. “NO! He doesn’t!”  He bent over the table almost getting on top of it. “You see this?” he asked pointing at his eyes. “I have black circles because you kept calling in the middle of the night to ask if he hates you!”

Chanyeol raised his head from the table after taking a small nap. He sniffed. “He called you too?”

“He is right Sehun,” said Kyungsoo calmly after a yawn. “He doesn’t hate you and being a teacher doesn’t mean you can’t approach him. When he leaves school he is a normal male human being. Right Kai?”

“Right D.O.,” said Kai smirking. “There isn’t a law against a teacher and a student loving each other…”

Sehun knew Kai had something else to say. “But?”

“But,” Kai pointedly said as he raised his index finger. He proceeded to look into his backpack and pulled out the school’s rule manual. “On page 82 of the school’s rule manual says that a teacher is forbidden from doing any activity that could compromise his reputation.” Kai closed the book proudly. “And so a relationship between a student and a teacher is not well looked by society, therefore dating a student could cost him his job.”

Sehun glared at Kai. “Nice one, Jongin.”

“I’m glad to be of service.”

“Seriously… who the hell gave you that rule manual?” asked Sehun.

“Whatever,” said Baekhyun. “Even if he is a teacher you can make normal moves. Just ask him out.”

“Ask him out?” asked Sehun. “I can’t do that.”

“Why?” asked Baekhyun.

“I-I can’t,” said Sehun.

“You have never asked someone out?” asked Chanyeol horrified.

“Not exactly but-”

“Aaaaaah!” squealed Baekhyun. “This is your first love?”

“No! I have had people I like… But not enough to ask them out, you know?”

“Oh…” said Chanyeol in a leering tone. “I think Sehunie is shy…” He shook his head.

“I’m not shy!”

“Don’t you worry. You have us!” said Baekhyun with an evil grin.

“I’m afraid so,” said Sehun.

“But if you want to start approaching him maybe you should ask for his number!” said Baekhyun.

“His number… you think that would work?”

“No,” said Kai.

“Please,” said Baekhyun.  “I’m an expert on these things.”

Suho read the application for the so-called cooking club…

“Well we don’t have a cooking club. It seems fine to me,” said Minseok twirling around on the office chair of the teacher’s lounge.

“The idea it’s pretty good,” said Yixing making paper airplanes and tossing them at a unbothered Kris. “Don’t you think Suho?”

Suho tapped his chin once and then did it again for he felt clever doing so. “I don’t know… there is something suspicious about this…”

“Why?” asked Kris standing and putting a hand over the desk where Suho read the application form so half of him was over the math teacher. “They are just a bunch of kids cooking. It seems okay to me,” said Kris.

Jongdae slid his chair towards Suho. He pushed-half-slapped Kris so the P.E. teacher was out of the way. He slashed over Suho and tried to leech at his neck. “What’s wrong with it Suho? Don’t you think a cooking club is a good idea?” he asked pouting.

Suho gave a calculating look at the form. “Besides the horrible handwrite, the form was obviously filled in a hurry… And why would they suddenly want to open a cooking club at the start of their last year at high school?”

“Bonding?” asked Minseok.   

“They don’t want to live off instant ramen and cold pizza once they go to college?” offered Yixing.

“I think Suho is right!” exclaimed Jongdae and proceded to pinch his cheek. “He is so clever!”

“Jongdae,” said Kris standing and pulling him off Suho. “Back off a little.” He bent to look closer at the form. “It sort of is but…”

“You back off!” said Jongdae taking the form in his hand. “Suho is right, this is suspicious.”

“Anyway… we just have to vote so… raise your hand if you are against it...”

 “Teacher Lu, good morning,” said Sehun trying to look serious, cool and fierce and not like he is totally interested… just like Baekhyun said! Yep, just sending a vibe of mystery here...

“Oh,” Luhan turned startled. “Sehun! May I help you with something?”

“Teacher Lu!” some girls came squealing and one even put her arm around his. Sehun wanted to be in Kindergarten again so he could pull her hair for no reason whatsoever.

“Good morning girls,” he said smiling. “Did you send the papers to the office?”

“Of course we did!” said one with little hearts flowing out of her eyes… not literally.

“Anything for you teacher!” said the other.

Sehun cleared his throat. “Um, excuse me teacher,” he said as his hands began to get sweaty. It was now or never since mustering the courage to do this had been a great effort. “If you are okay with it…if there is a possibility… that maybe, you know, you could possibly tell me your phone number in case we have any problem with the club and all…?” Sehun finished with a cough.

Luhan giggled. “You didn’t have to ask so nicely,” he checked his watch. “I’m running late but you can ask any of the girls they must have it.”

Sehun’s eyelids got heavy and, as much as he tried to stop his face, his expression was one of annoyance. “Cool.”

“Taeha, you know my phone number right?”

“Yeah, here, I’ll give it to you Sehun!” she said taking Sehun’s phone and perkily saving the teacher’s number. “There you go!”

“Thanks,” said Sehun with the full power of his evil stare.

The girl got frightened. “O-okay… ha,ha-ha… I think we were leaving…”

Taeha took her reluctant friend by the hand and dragged her away as she kept waving good bye.

“So,” said Sehun when the girls ran away and the teacher was already turning to leave.

“Yes?”

“Everyone, just, knows your number?”

“Not everyone but if they asked me I told them,” he said nonchalant. “But everyone knows that I won’t reply to texts or calls that are unrelated to school,” he added cheerfully.” If you excuse me, I got class to attend.”

Sehun realized there was really no point in getting his number. He sighed as the teacher went far, far away.

Wait a second! It wasn’t even time for the next period!

~~~~~~~~~~

So this was done in a little bit of a hurry T.T Sorry if it is not funny at all XDDD BTW thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and reading my story!!! I love you all!!!!!!!! ="3 (And sorry if I have mistakes XD I'm too lazy to read it twice XDDD) <3 <3 <3