Future

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

When I reach the door step of the mansion, two vampires appear before me. I can sense their strong aura. I think they are both purebloods. They introduce their names, Seungho and Sanghyun. I think they have the same age of Yuri and Sica-nuna. They brought me into this big hall inside the mansion. I can see two big chairs like a throne at the center front side of it. I think all of them gathered there. I then see Donghae who came out from the shadow of the dark.

 

"Welcome my nephew!" Donghae greet me with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Where is Suzy?!" I asked him, I was about to go near him but the two vampires hold me.

 

"Patience my nephew. She will surely be here with us." He answered as he sit on the throne.

 

He lean his head on his hand that is resting on the armchair. I gritted my teeth and clench my hands when I saw a smirk on his face when he looked at me.

 

"You really have a face of your father, Yiyun."he said.

 

YURI's POV

 

Everything is still quiet. We didn't hear any ruckus from inside. I can see in Krystal and Sica's face that they are getting bored and impatient. We are just sitting inside the car. Krystal is extremely worried to Amber.

 

"Yuri, you said you can time travel, right?" Sica asked me.

 

"Yeah, why?" I answered when I turn to look at her.

 

"Have you tried traveling into the future and see if the dork still belongs to it?"she said to me with a raised brows.

 

"Ah, I think of that but, I haven't done it." I answered.

 

"Try it now."she ordered.

 

I've been thinking to travel from the future. But the late King strictly ordered me not to do that if it realates to Amber. I don't know why but I can see there is a fear in his eyes. Because he can foresee the future too, I believe he saw something in it.

 

"Alright, if you don't want to do that, I can do that. I can teleport to the future." Sica said when she saw me that I am hesitating to do it.

 

"Bring me with you, Unnie." Krystal in.

 

"Okay, you two should stay here. I'm going." I said to them.

 

I step out on the car and start to travel into the future. I take the shortest time, 2 years from the present. What I saw makes me terrified. Everything is in chaos. There is this vampire who kill both humans and vampires who is on his way. He kill them ruthlessly. And there are also vampires who are with him. My eyes widened when I saw his companions. I can't believe on what I have seen. Then, when I recognize who this ruthless vampire is, my body is trembling. Then he turn to see me, in a blink of an eye, he is now standing in front of me.

 

"Go back to your own time." he told me and he pushed me down to send me back to my time.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Yuri-oppa came back from the future. He only left for a few minutes. My sister all step out on the car when we saw him. He is sitting on the ground, looked terrified. His body is trembling too.

 

"What happen Yuri, what did you see?" My sister asked him.

 

"We need to go inside."he said to us.

 

I think there is something terrible that will happen in the future. I hope Amber is still with us at that time.

 

"Unnie, teleport us on our way in." I said to her then she nodded.