7th Pull, you laughing

Push and Pull

You were on your back, letting the shade of the umbrella cool you. Jaejoong was in front of you, building a castle with some children. They had taken a fascination with his hair and accessories. You had told him to leave them in the room, that they attracted too much attention. He had tried very hard to hide his tattoo from you. When you saw the black ink his back you immediately pulled the shirt he was wearing off. With further inspection you saw ‘Always keep the faith’ tattooed over his heart. How had you not seen it before?

He had begged you to not get mad at him, but you were only curious. So were the other people at the beach. There were mostly parents and children, but the foreigners took double takes. You smiled at how clueless Jaejoong was to their glances. He continued to play with the children, laughing as they started to bury his toes in sand. You sat up and slid your sunglasses off; you looked out at the sea, thinking that the water might be cooler than the shade. “Jae,” you called out. “Let’s go into the water!” He nodded and waved goodbye to the kids, pulling his feet out of the sand. He walked over to you and you looked over him again. He did the same to you.

“You’re such a beautiful woman,” he said giving you a smile. You gave a weird smile and poked his stomach.

“Race me to the water!” You broke out into a run. Jaejoong watched you leave and grinned before racing after you. “Kiss the baby sky!” You shouted back to him. You saw that practically everyone was watching you. It gave you a creepy feeling; you didn’t feel like you were worth watching. Your feet sank into wet sand and cooled instantly.

As Jaejoong was nearing, you saw him skipping from one spot to another. “Noona, how did the sand not burn your feet?” He jumped into the water next to you. Water splashed into your face.

“I have walked on my mother’s cooking before.” The two of you splashed around in the water like a couple. That’s what it could have been considered, a date. You hardly believed this was the same Jaejoong that was saying, ‘doue, why did I fall in love with you,’ at a wedding just four days earlier. You were opening his heart. Your magnetic love was starting.

Pull

You lay on your bed, trying not to shudder at how tan you had gotten. Jaejoong came out of the bathroom fully clothed. “Sand, I’ve got you under my skin!” He started scratching his legs. You smirked. You two had a weeks worth of fun, in just three days. You weren’t sure how you were going to spend it. You looked over the report you had sent to the chief. The beach, the attractions, the shopping, you wanted to do it all. You had two days left in the week. You decided that you were going to spend them to the fullest.

Pull

Jaejoong took a picture every five minutes. You had thought looking at the old buildings would have been interesting, but you were surprisingly bored. He found interest in everything he was doing. That was enough for you; he had forgotten about Yooeun. You started moving ahead of him. Your phone started to vibrate in your pocket. It was the same number as before. You frowned and answered. “Yoboseayo, who is this?” Harsh breathing came from the other end. “Yah, I’m going to hang up, don’t call me anymore!”

Jaejoong came over to you smiling; he stopped when he saw your frustrated look. “Is there something wrong --------?” You shook your head. You didn’t need to bother Jaejoong with something like a weird phone call. “Ok, as long as your fine. Noona, they’re selling these hilarious post cards over there, we should send some home!”

You sighed at him, “Jaejoong, we will be going home soon, we don’t need to do that. It would be a waste.” He groaned with his head bent down. You smiled and petted his head. He looked at you and ran away. “Yah!” You called after him. You chased him around, laughing and playing.

Pull

“Do you think we bought enough stuff?” It wasn’t Jaejoong that said that, it was you. You had said that you should go around looking at the souvenirs, but it was Jaejoong that bought every spice he saw. You were having fun going around with him like it was a date, but you were tired of walking and your arms were getting tired from carrying the things he bought. Your phone vibrated again. It might have been the chief so you set the things you were caring on a bench and looked at the number. That person was calling again. You answered, “I told you to stop calling!” You shrieked into the receiver.

Jaejoong looked at you. He was surprised. He didn’t know anything. “What’s wrong, who was that?” You ‘tsked’ and shook your head.

“I don’t know, it was just a wrong number.” He patted you on the back caringly. You smiled at him. “Can we go back to the hotel now? We have to leave early in the morning. We need some rest.” He nodded. He understood, you didn’t want to talk about it.