5th Pull, you attracting

Push and Pull

“I couldn’t tell what high school they were from, they weren’t wearing their uniforms, it’s Sunday.” The investigator nodded. He got a lot of cases about the gang, but he needed to make it official. Neither you, nor Jaejoong had seen anything that would identify them. They thanked you. You thought of your threat to the students, “Wait, since I can’t name names, can I mention this attack in an article? It isn’t going to be based off of the students, or involve the police, I am doing a review for a movie and…” The investigator said it was fine.

Pull

You walked out of the coffee shop holding a warm almond cappuccino. Jaejoong was munching on his cinnamon roll. “You know Jaejoong, if our life was a drama, you would be the guy that protected his girlfriend from the mafia.” You nodded to yourself, knowing he wouldn’t catch what you had implied. Your iphone rang. It was a number you didn’t recognize; you ignored it.

“Then, noona, you would be that strong heroine, with short blonde hair, that always speaks her mind in Manhwas.” He icing of his fingers. His pink tongue moving up and down each finger, getting the sticky whiteness off.

You gulped down another sip of coffee. The sky was really getting dark; you didn’t want to go home in the pouring rain. You directed Jaejoong to the subway. When you got off the train it had already started pouring. The thunder was deafening and you saw that some buildings were already out of power. You needed to run, but you were too tired from before. You and Jaejoong took shelter in a parking garage.

“Random summer shower.” You nodded in agreement. Lightning flashed across the sky, the thunder crackled after. It was a roaring sound, like the sky was splitting. It wasn’t scary, just surprising. Another flash lit up the sky, the thunder followed instantly. In the parking garage, the sound waves echoed and made the thunder louder, causing you to jump. The storm was freaking you out. Jaejoong was shivering, the rain had become cold.

He saw you, shaking in fear. He was cold. He put two and two together. He came up from behind you and hugged your waist and put his chin on your shoulder. “Ah, much warmer.” You looked up at him. He was smiling. “It’s not scary -------. Not when I am here.” His breath was misting. You felt the droplets of water fall onto you neck. You looked away, you had started blushing.

Pull

You checked the answering machine while Jaejoong changed into your father’s clothes. “Hey, ---------, sorry, Appa and I aren’t coming back today. The rain was really hard and flooded the road we needed to take back. Since it is getting late, we said we would just come back tomorrow. You’ll be fine, we trust you!” The machine beeped. You looked at Jaejoong, whom was buttoning a shirt from the bottom up. His navel disappeared, then his upper stomach. You whimpered silently as his chest vanished and nearly stopped him from buttoning the top, hiding his neck. You cursed him; that was foul play.

Pull

…. The action left many people gasping, but I wonder, does this really portray real life? Would people really just watch as a man, armed completely with knives and guns, entered a building and massacred everyone? It seems SM Entertainment is correct, people wouldn't do that. After viewing the movie a high school gang went out of their way to chase a college and me, running with weapons in everyone’s hand. Nobody did a thing about it. Looks like SM Entertainment really did get something right after all…