3rd Pull, you acting

Push and Pull

When you woke, Jae was still sleeping. Your stomach was grumbling with hunger. You realized you hadn’t actually eaten anything since cocktail hour. That was over 18 earlier. You looked at Jaejoong, using the force to wake him. He rolled over off the couch and landed on you legs. It hurt, he was pressing down his elbow on your thigh. You poked him on the cheek, and then flicked him on the forehead. He woke up blinking as rays of sun shined in through the windows. “Wazzup?” Your stomach growled again. “Oh.”

He looked at you and realized he was sitting on you. He blushed until he was beet red and looked away, quickly getting up. You smiled; maybe he did see you as a girl after all. He rushed into your kitchen and just started moving pots around “Jae,” you heard him answer. “Make me pancakes.” He nodded, and looked at what he was doing. Just to distract himself, he had taken out all the pans in your kitchen. He blushed more. He was such a goof.

Pull

The two of you sat on the couch, bored with nothing to do. “-------, what can we do?” You thought a moment. Your parents weren’t coming home until the evening and Yunho was off doing… You and Jaejoong had a lot of free time before heading back to work the next day. Work. You had forgotten to write an article… a simple movie review. You decided how to spend your day.

“Let’s go see that movie chief wants me to write about. It’ll be a great way to spend time.” He looked at you and thought for a moment.

“What genre is it?”

“If I remember correctly, action, suspense, and light romance.” He nodded his head; that sounded like a good plan.

Pull

The actress was hanging off the side of the building, her hands slowly slipping inch by inch. How did she have such a strong grip? The man was racing through the office, shooting everyone he saw, he didn’t care if they were innocent or not. The woman was still hanging there. Had her hands moved up, or was it just the angle? He reached the room where the woman was hanging just out of. He looked around. There was a desk with a chair. The chair spun around. No, they did not reuse that! The man was about to shoot him. The person in the chair held up his hand, like a ing hand was going to stop a gun. The woman was still hanging there. Kicking her feet must have made it easier for her to fall. The person in the chair spoke, sending the man into rage. The person smiled sadistically as the man grabbed his face and shot him in the chest. The person cackled with his last breath, he hadn’t told him where the girl was hanging. The man realized what he had done. The woman finally fell after like, twenty minutes of hanging. Finally! The man heard her scream and raced to the window. He yelled out with her, as her tears fell alongside her. The shot moved up to reveal the insanely large, full moon.

Pull

“That was so, so, so terr –” Jaejoong cut you off.

“I thought you said it was a light romance.” His eyes were glistening.

“It was.”

“How was losing the person you love forever be a light romance? He lost her forever, and she died! This should be a tragedy!” You pinched his arm.

“Ew, please stop crushing on my sister-in-law like some dog. Seriously, you’re acting like a stalker almost. No, I –I’m not kidding, stop, ju –just stop. You need to just stop.” You were doing it again. You were using your sarcastic tone with him. He knew what you were saying. You were speaking the truth in a hurtful way. You hoped he would understand. You loved him, and you were trying to win his love, but you were sick of his lovesickness.

“Yeah, I know. Well, the action was pretty good.” You sighed along with him.

“If you call crappy fights where ninety-nine percent of it was just trash talk. ‘Hey, you’re fugly.’ Where in real life will someone be with you long enough so you can have a decent trash talk? I swear, in a fight with me, I would not waste time saying , I would just beat your ing face in.” You looked over your notes on the movie when someone grabbed your shoulder.

“What did you say to me?” You and Jaejoong turned your heads around to see high school students on motorcycles. They had thought you were talking to about them.