6th Pull, you vacationing

Push and Pull

“I didn’t want you to totally mock the movie! I heard a lot of good reviews, why couldn’t you say something good about it?” The chief slammed the Monday issue on your desk. You stared at it angrily.

“I did, I said it actually portrayed the corrupt ways of society. And in no way was I implying that movies actually influence the minds of students! And anyway, you should have looked over it instead of just sending it to the press room!” You and the chief were always fighting. It was like there was a spark of hate that never let up going on between the two of you. He was a young man, just in his later twenties. He had risen to the rank of chief with just a few years of experience.

“Jung --------! I’m tired of you being in the office! You’ll be writing an article on tourism on the coastal cities! Your article is due next week!” You blinked your eyes as he walked away. Coastal cities meant the beach. Being on assignment meant it was a paid vacation. Somehow, the chief lightened in your eyes. You wanted to take Jaejoong with you on this opportunity.

Pull

“I’ll just ask the chief I can review restaurants in that area. I’m sure he’ll agree, we’ve been lacking in effort in that part of Korea.” He walked to the chief’s office.

Pull

“Kim Jaejoong, we will not pay for you to just go out and eat. That would just be a vacation. And before you talk back, -------- ah is going to do an actual report. You are just going to spend time with her. Frankly, I don’t even think we should have hired both of you.” He was shaking his head at Jae. “You can review whatever place you want, but we are not paying for it.” He had practically given Jaejoong permission to go. Jae smiled and left.

Pull

You looked at your swimsuit. It was cute and a nice aqua, but would it be enough to grab Jaejoong’s attention? You had finished your article within the first day of being at the beach. The chief had given you a whole week, so you were just going to spend the rest of it relaxing and playing with Jaejoong. You glanced at him, sleeping on the hotel couch. He had come with you, and you weren’t sure he understood how inappropriate the situation you were in was.