2nd Pull, you sleeping

Push and Pull

You put your head on the steering wheel, avoiding the horn. Turning your head, you looked at the sleeping Jaejoong next to you. You didn’t want to wake him, he was sleeping too peacefully. But he had disobeyed you; you shook him roughly. “Pabo! Wake up! We’re at my house.” His eyes fluttered open, revealing his dark eyes, nearly black in the darkness. He looked at your house, all the lights were off. Of course they were, the wedding reception was still going on. Later, your family wasn’t even coming back. They were staying at the hotel overnight, Jaejoong’s family too. You two were alone.

You opened your door and Jae did the same. He walked a good distance behind you on your way to the house, not wanting to be attacked by your dragon rage. He didn’t need to be scared. You had cooled down during the drive, you had overreacted. He only had one glass; it wasn’t really a big deal. You knew he was lying about Junsu, but it could have happened. You smiled at Jaejoong. He was submissively acting like a two year old. You turned the knob to the house door, and then turned to him. “Jaejoong, come here.” He slithered over. When he got close enough you looked straight into his face. “I am sorry that you’re depressed again. As always, it’ll be my job to un-depress you. I will make you some tea.”

He looked startled. “When did you learn how to make tea?” You raised an eyebrow. “Well, I guess anything would do to wash out the bitter taste of the champagne.” You raised the other eyebrow, not mad, but curious.

“The champagne tasted sweet to me.”

“Really? Everything I had tasted a little off. Must have been me.”

Pull

“I am kicking your at this game!” You and Jaejoong were playing guitar hero, and you were jamming on the expert level, lightyears ahead of him in points. When the level completed you did a victory dance. Jaejoong plopped on the couch, tired from his guitaring. He rolled over and laid on his stomach, making a pout.

“I’m tired of playing this game! Can’t we do something else? Like sleep?” You looked at your watch, it was almost one. Jaejoong was tired and starting to drift off. You yourself were a little drowsy. Turning off the game, you sat down on the floor.

“Yeah, let’s call it a night.” You turned your head to look at him. He had already fallen asleep. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair. He was sleeping peacefully. You put your head on his back and let yourself drift off too.

Pull

Jaejoong was curling up, and it caused your head to fall onto the floor. You sat up, looking dazed at him. He was whimpering. You leaned over to his ear, whispering sweet words of lullaby. His face relaxed, and he started breathing evenly. You knew, he was thinking of Yooeun and Yunho. You made a quick promise to yourself. Tomorrow would be the first day. The first day of your romance.