Chapter

Back to you

AN: First of all, let me thank all the people that subscribed, commented and read this story. Everyone was so nice and receptive, it really makes me even more excited to write to you all. I swear I will reply to all the comments (still didn't have time). But know I loved everything you guys said. For now I say you guys don't have to worry about our boys.

I was planning on waiting a little longer to post, but you guys were so awesome I will post now. I will try to post twice a week.

Thanks again to my bb Gabi for the poster. And thanks to Nikki who is proof reading and helping me. Let me hug you ♥ 

Now let's have some Nuneo. And please listen to Sia - Breathe me by the ending. I want you guys to have a feel of the scene ;)

 

CHAPTER 2


Close your eyes.” Junho did as told, shutting his eyelids instantly. The noises in the dressing room - people coming and going, barking orders or just idling around - didn't stop him from falling asleep. Not even the feather light brushes touching his face kept him awake.

When he opened his eyes, he looked right into warm brown eyes. Dazed, he stared openly as if in a trance.

Junho-yah, it's time to film,” Chansung whispered and touched his shoulder lightly. Still sleepy, he stared into that pink mouth, the upper lip bigger than the bottom one. How could something so imperfect be so... perfect?

Angry at himself for having such thoughts, he got up from the chair and quickly went to the filming studio. They had a NEPA commercial to shoot, so everyone was dressed in windbreakers and hiking boots. He didn't spare a glance to Chansung, but Junho could hear his steps behind him.

Everyone is here. Let's start shooting.” All 2PM members started filming the TV CF one at a time and sometimes in group. When it was time for a break, a camera followed them around. They joked and played and showed the fans their funny side.

Chansung played with Wooyoung, smothering with his hugs like he usually did. It bothered Junho how he was always hugging the other boy and showing his cute side to their fellow band member.

Chansung, why are you doing it?” he said when he couldn't see any more of Chansung's attention directed towards Wooyoung. The youngest playfully approached Junho and gave him a serious look.

You are ugly,” Junho said, hitting him with his fingers. He repeated the hurtful words, but when he looked at the youngest's face, he couldn't hold a laugh. Chansung was so playful, his laugh contagious. Junho giggled like an idiot.

Chansung acted like a babo, holding him and singing their lyrics. He likes it when Chansung touches him, whereas when other people do, he didn't like it so much. He basked on the attention, he loved to be the center of his actions. And now Junho was the one who had a contagious laugh that echoed throughout the studio.


 


“Junho?” A voice woke him from his nap. He was sitting in a make-up chair in a studio, ready to film something. He looked around looking for kind brown eyes and found none, only strangers where in the past he had his brothers, where there was Chansung. He felt his heart ache, empty and sad. But the feeling was one he carried with himself for a while now.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes,” he answered looking down at his tablet on his lap. The screen was dark because it was on sleep mode, but the words he just read there minutes ago were engraved on his mind. Ex-2PM member Chansung to get married today.

It was months ago when he heard the news. So long ago, but it still caused him dizziness just to think about Chansung, married and maybe someday with children. His stomach hurt when he draw the painful picture in his mind. He would be a perfect father, a perfect husband. They would live in a white picket fence house and make each other sickly happy. And he would never be by Junho's side again. He wouldn't belong to him and to 2PM anymore.

Junho received the wedding invitation, but didn't bother to make an RSVP. He didn't even answer Chansung's call. He didn't know why he bothered because Junho didn't talk to him anymore. Not since Chansung's scandal months before he went to the military. Junho was so mad, he cut his relation with the youngest. But there wasn't a day he didn't cry missing him so bad. But he wouldn't relent, Chansung put all their careers on the line and Junho couldn't forgive him.

“Junho.” He was greeted by Namyoung, his tour manager. He was a higher up on JYP now, but as perfectionist that he was, he liked to take care of things personally.

“Hyung, you didn't go to Chansung's wedding?”

“No, I just didn't have the time,” he said with a blush, as if embarrassed to skip the celebration.

“Do you know anyone who attended?”

“Not really.” Although Junho was hurt and would never go, he felt a sinking feeling in his chest. He knew Nichkhun would be busy, maybe Minjun would be too. Wooyoung disappeared from the face of the Earth. If Taecyeon didn't go, Chansung would be abandoned by his one of his closest older brothers. He felt a tear slipping from the corner of his eyes, but he wiped away quickly. Chansung was strong, right? He wouldn't be hurt, right?

“We have to go, Junho,” Namyoung added, that red tint and embarrassment still present on his features. The singer straightened himself. He went from conflicted to assertive in seconds, his professional posture, a trademark of his new solo career. He often buried the temperamental of himself to give space to a new Junho – solo and happy. The perfect lie.

Back when he came out from the military, his future prospects looked dicey. As a band, 2PM had plans to fulfill the military service and come back together as a group once again. But years ago, Chansung's scandal and their latest album failure changed everything forever. When he was out, JYP offered him a chance of having a solo project. Now, at 28, he was a huge hit. His music was played on several dramas, sold out concerts, a row of commercial and ads to shoot.

Later that night, when his schedule was over, his manager drove him home. His apartment on the 30th floor was spotless with its black marble floors and designer furniture with its weird angles. From up there he could see the city lights and watch the life from afar.

He showered and put his silk black robe. He grabbed a bottle of expensive red wine and put his chair in front of the glass windows in the living room. He often sat there, watching the light and the stars. Up there he felt the king of the castle, but also felt at his loneliest, with no one but himself. He grabbed the remote and turned the stereo on. Currently playing on it, was the song he listens to every night.

He hit play. The light piano resonated through the room followed by Sia's sweet and raspy voice. The lyrics echoed in his mind.

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
And needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

He couldn't hold the gut wrenching sobs anymore. He cried loudly because no one could hear it. He cried because there was no one to listen to it. Because he wasn't there, because he was marrying someone else.

 

 

UP NEXT: Mr. Okcat.