Chapter 24

Back to you

 

AN: hi, guys *waves* I bring you a short chapter (sorry), sort of a filler one to set things in motion for future stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 24

 

Nichkhun hugged Wooyoung even harder. He was in the perfect place – warmth coming from the comfortable bed and from that beautiful body he was holding, a sweet scent invading his senses, small snores coming to his ears. He smiled to himself, a contentment feeling settling on his chest. Cuddling was the best thing ever.

 

“Hyung, you are hugging me too tight,” the object of an affection said. His voice was heavy with sleep, a little raspy and totally y. He didn't see his face because he was turned the other way, but he could hear the smile on his voice.

 

“Sorry,” he whispered by Wooyoung's hear, dirt thoughts invading his mind. It involved spending the rest of the morning and afternoon between the sheets.

 

“Do we know what will we do today? Taecyeon is so secretive.”

 

What an irony, Nichkhun thought. Wooyoung was the most secretive of all of them, but he didn't want to interrupt their little peace with sore subjects. “He sent me a text telling he is out with Chansung and will be back later.”

 

“Whe-” he tried to said, but Nichkhun distracted him when he put his nose deep further on Wooyoung's neck, burrowing his face on his hair and giving his lover tiny pecks. “Hyung,” he tried again, but didn't stop giggling. “Where are they?”

 

“He didn't tell. Let them take care of their business” he explained, his voice muffled because his mouth was still attached to Wooyoung's skin.

 

Before Wooyoung could answer, someone knocked the door. “Ignore it,” Nichkhun begged, but his boyfriend - he guessed he could him that – got up from the bed and answered the door.

 

“Hi, guys,” Junho greeted, not waiting for a reply and instantly throwing himself on their bed. “You guys have a bigger bed,” he said, facedown, looking ready to sleep again. Nichkhun laughed because he was wrapped in his own comforter, his words mumbled.

 

“Yeah,” Wooyoung awkwardly added, finally closing the door and coming to bed again. But now they had Junho between them. Plans to stay in bed – gone.

 

“Wait a minute.” Junho raised his head and looked at both of them, his head going right and left repeatedly. His eyes sparkled, a scary smirk forming on his mouth. “You guys have a couple's bed. What is going on,” he asked mischievously. It was scary how his eye slits turned into wide globes.

 

Wooyoung burrowed his face on the pillows, probably hiding the blush that colored his cheeks. And it was a pity because Nichkhun wanted to look at it, but Junho was between them.

 

“You guys are together, aren't you?” he insisted and, if possible, Wooyoung seemed to grow even more embarrassed.

 

“Take care of your own business, young man.” Nichkhun ruffled Junho's hair and smiled. Years have passed and this guy was still a mischievous creature looking for trouble.

 

“I will take the silence and Wooyoung’s embarrassment as a yes.”

 

“What about you and Chansungie, Junho?” Wooyoung asked before Junho could proceed with his interrogation.

 

Now it was Junho's turn to blush. “We... talked.” Nichkhun felt like teasing the younger boy, but he already looked so flustered he just didn't have the heart. But Wooyoung apparently had other ideas.

 

“You talked, uh? I see,” he said, his voice clearly hinting they didn't talk at all.

 

“We really talked. But it's just weird. It's like there is a wall between us.”

 

“Give it time, Junho. Chansung is still a little hurt over the things that happened,” Nichkhun added, his voice soothing.

 

“Yeah.” The second youngest looked up at the ceiling, his thoughts going elsewhere. Wooyoung and Nichkhun stared at each other, exchanging looks of compassion for their friend.

 

“I'm happy for you guys,” Junho confessed, his voice small, delicate. And that meant the world. Nichkhun was so wrapped up in Wooyoung, on their love for each other and the growing fear of losing his lover that he forgot the basic thing about loving a man: acceptance. The confession filled his heart with love and instead of saying thank you, the foreigner only hugged the other man, being immediately followed by Wooyoung, who hugged Junho from the other side.

 

“Stop, guys.” Junho tried to stop them, but his pleading didn't have any force. If something he seemed to be needing a hug. So they hugged him hard, grateful for his acceptance, but also giving the love their friend certainly needed.

 

They stayed like that for a while, but a phone ringing broke the peaceful silence. “Hello,” Nichkhun answered after disentangling himself from Junho.

 

“Khunnie. I'm here with Chansung. It won't take long. But go ahead and get ready because we are going camping,” Taecyeon explained on the phone, clearly excited about the trip.

 

“Where are you?”

 

“Err... Chansung is talking with Aya Sato right now. I gave them a little time.”

 

“Aya Sato?” Nichkhun couldn't stop his loud voice, but that was what a shock did to you. “That one who said all the things about him? What the hell, Taec?!”

 

“I know, I know,” his friend said apologetically. “Just trust me a little more and get ready. We will explain later. Bye.” He hung up without waiting for Nichkhun's reply. The foreigner looked at the phone, not understanding what the hell was going on. But looking at Junho, he realized he wasn't the only one.

 

“Aya Sato,” his friend asked. “That...” He didn't even finish his sentence, he just stared at nowhere with a lost expression, his brows furrowed in worry.

 

“Yes, but don't worry, Junho. Let's get ready for our camping trip and they will explain everything later. No reason to fret about this yet.” He tried to reassure the younger man, but he didn't even believe that himself. It worried him, but nothing to do about it other than pack and wait for them.

 

“Yes, don't worry, Junho-yah.” Wooyoung put a hand on Junho's shoulder, squeezing it for support. Junho didn't say anything, but nodded his head. “Let's get ready and wait for them, okay?” He added and got out of bed. And that was when Nichkhun's heart almost stopped.

 

Wooyoung squeezed his eyes hard, looking like he was losing his balance. “Wooyoung?” Nichkhun ran to the other man and grabbed him hard. “Are you alright?” he asked desperately and sat his boyfriend back on the bed.

 

“I'm alright, Nichkhun. I'm just a little dizzy because I quickly got up.”

 

“I know you guys are together now. But no need to treat him like a girl,” Junho said jokingly. He also got out of bed and went to his room with a see you later. And that was good, because he was not ready for Junho too see Nichkhun's look. The look of pure fear.

 

“Wooyoung, is that really a light dizziness?” He waited for an answer, his heart almost stopping in anxiety. And the reply came, he just couldn't believe it.

 

 

 

 

 

UP NEXT: CHANSUNG. 

See you later, babes. And remember to comment ;)