Eclipse

Twisted Dreams

 

My mother dropped me in front of the citymall, adrenalines rushes through my body as I know that with only a few steps I’ll be able to see B1A4's members. I’m so excited since this is the very first time I’m gonna meet them face to face, I’ve always seen them through the television, but seeing them right in front is whole different feeling of excitement.

There were a lot of fans queuing in many lanes just to enter the Centre hall. Hearing the girls talk about them around me makes me even thrilled with excitement. I checked my bag to see whether or not I've brought my camera with me so that I can took a lot of pictures of them. It was a perfect day for me, everything went according as plan. I found my seat that is located to the right in middle line which is nearer to the stair which makes me easier to walk in and out.

The lights were dimed and the fans started to scream and cheer as soon as they saw B1A4s’ leader, Jin Young enter the stage followed by CNU, Baro, Sandeul and Gongchan. I too scream my lung out joining the other fans, things just went wild for all of us as they introduce them self and started to sing some songs for the opening. We were all joining them singing every word with the same tempo, it really felt so good.

Now that they are playing games on the stage; they needed to pick some of the fans to join them. I was crossing all the fingers I had, hoping that I’ll be chosen. I jumped up from my seat as soon as I saw Jin Young, my bias was smiling gently and pointing his index finger at me. I finally feels one step near the heaven.

I walked down the stairs without breaking eye contact with him. I was paralyzed when I saw those familiar eyes; it felt like I had longing for them. No it couldn’t be, it was just a dream. There is no way that he is the person in the dream, this may due to my obsessiveness that I have to atleast see their videos 5 times a day. But the feeling is getting stronger and stronger as I walked nearer and nearer towards him. His height, his every movement it felts really similar to the person in my dream.

Moon passes through the Earth's shadow causes lunar eclipses; which the full moon. Sunlight refracted through the Earth's atmosphere enters the umbra and provides a faint illumination. Much as in a sunset, the atmosphere tends to more strongly scatter light with shorter wavelengths, so the illumination of the Moon by refracted light has a red hue which called 'Blood Moon'. Everything out there seems dark. 

The time stops and the people around me stops moving like statues, except for me I think. The hall is dark and I can’t really see what’s in front of me. I was panicked and walked around yelling waiting for someone to give some reply. A male voice could be heard from behind and I was relief, at least there is someone other than me that are still alive. I kept on asking direction about his whereabout and tried to moves toward him by hearing his voice through this darkness.

I could tell that I was close to him and kept on walking straight until I bumped into someone and fell on top of that person. We both cried in pain, I opened my eyes and to my horror; the man that I just bumped into is none other than Jin Young. I gasped as I quickly stood up,

“I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” I asked as I lend my hand towards him to helped him stood up,

As soon as his hand touches mine, something dark formed in a circular motion and us into the hole and everything went dark.