Mellifluous

Twisted Dreams

Breathing slowly... Smelling the scent of honey sweet that was lingering around me. Taking time for me to enjoy laying on the ground with my eyes close with the feeling of blissful. I opened my eyes and looked around me, it was beautiful; the flowers are red, yellow, and blue. They have petals that are heart or tongue shaped. As the petals fall to the ground, they stain the earth with these colors for a moment. Petals from the flowers soar through the sky in the summer breeze.

It surely makes me feel bliss, I closed my eyes once again inhale the sweet breeze hoping that I can stay like this forever. 

"Are you really that happy? Being able to come here again?" a familiar male voice heard besides me,

I nodded my head giggling as I feel elated, "Yes I am" I looked at the person besides me and smile sweetly to him; looked up at the sky where the stars hung high up in the velvety night, winking at me invitingly.

I rolled myself nearer to the man looking straight into his eyes showing him that I am really bless with him by my side, 

"Well if you're happy, I'm happy" he said as he embraces me tightly with full of care and kisses my forehead. It feel so good being able to felt his warmth; his breath and most importance is his love. Everything is so perfect that I really wish we could stay that way forever.

"Promise me you'll never see another guy besides me when I'm gone alright.." he sends me his glare and instantly replace by his famous smile that kill lots of girls.

"I promise" I said and felt his warm hand cup my cheeks and gently lifted my face so that my eyes met his, slowly he placed his lips against mine, the feeling is so intense that my heart heart was reaching out, sending vibration all around my body.

We pulled away from each other, baffled at the sensation of love between them.

"I love you" he said and kept embraces me further into his heart.

"Me too" I smile euphorially.

He then hummed a sweet melodious music that are pleasant to hear and slowly I was put to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mind sent screaming panic signals all through my body as I opened my eyes; coughed and coughed till my face turned red and my lungs burnts from lack of oxygen.

I crawled to the lamp and light it up resting my worn-out body at the end corner feeling shaken up, my hands and forehead was sweating; face frozen with fear. Looking around hoping to see my teddy bear that was always by my side, disenchanted stabbed in my heart when I found out I'm still stuck in this stupid place.

I tried to calm myself by maintaining my breathing, it works. After breathing regularly for a few minutes, I enable myself to stands up and dragged myself out to get some fresh air.

Stepped out to the garden, finally I was able to breathed in cold, refreshing air; breathing hard. There was absolutely no one there which put me to peace.

Why is this keeps on happening to me!! I sobbed softly looking at the sky questioning the moon why am I having these dreams. I touches my lips remembering the kiss I had in the dream and cried harder. This is so unfair!! I wanted to yelled out but I couldn't, I just can't.

I sat on the bench hugging my folded legs mollified myself from crying, I stopped eventually.

I try to remember the dream I had just now, getting frustrated as I still couldn't manage to remember the face of my lover. This is so hard, I took time and do the usual stuff, putting it in the cronological arrangement. That was the day when we were back in the wooden house, alone without anyone there to disturbed us. Living in a peaceful life before the bad part comes in.

I stopped myself from thinking about the bad dreams, I don't want to, it just hurts me even more.

"Hey what are you doing here all alone in the dark" Jin Young voice pierced through my heart and took me by surprise, but I didn't showed sign of getting shock since my body was frozen.

"I can't sleeps that's all" I said without looking away from the purple flowers on the ground,

"What are you doing here?" I shot back his question towards him and he chuckled,

"Same as you, couldn't get myself to sleep" he sat beside me and smilling at me,

I couldn't dare to looked at him as I remember that I had promise I wouldn't be looking at other guys beside that person. I felt guilty for having feelings for Jin Yound besides him. I continued avoiding him by closing my eyes thinking of some other stuff to distract me from thinking about him.

"Are you alright? You looked so worn-out" Jin Young asked as he tries to places the back of his hand on my forehead but I manage to avoid it,

"I'm fine, no need to worry about." I smile bitterly,

"What about your leg? Does it still hurt?" I asked and earn a silent nodded,

"That's nice to know" I kept on staring at the flowers with an palpable expression on my face,

I knew he was about to say another words but I quickly cut him by talking about the problem we're having,

"I think we better talk about it now before the problems getting bigger" I sounded serious as I looked in front of me not looking at him,

"Ok. So what do you think about this weird places" he asked,

"You see, I somehow thought of an explanation of what place is this. But this is.... nevermind" I give up on telling him because I myself think this is way too ridiculous to say it.

"What! tell me" he asked determined,

"Don't laugh ok" I frowned,

"I don't" he promise,

"I think we were sent back into the past.. Just nevermind" once I said these words I quickly covered my face with my hands trying to hid myself with my hands.

"W..what! That's impossible" he sounded dull, well at least he's not laughing.

"But how can you explain about the people here? They don't even know what is a mall." I tried to sounded reasonable to him,

"Their way of speaking; their clothing; and don't you realise that there isn't any electricity devices here" I added more evidence hoping he'll think that I was right.

"You are right about that but then again does this make sense" my heart squeezed in the chest at his words, a shot of different kind of pain crashing in my body,

"I know this doens't even makes any sense, but think again doesn't this place reminds you of the old era" I tried to gained his thought.

"Maybe this is just one of the city that keeps the culture of the old time. It could be the places that was left behind" he argumented against me with a logical reasons,

"But there isn't any electricity use in this place and the phone reception are no where to be found. Look at the clothes we're wearing, look at everything around you. Does this makes sense" I sounded desperate as my head started to blow up but I keep calm,

He kept quite for a while then he speaks up, " Even if you are right, then why are we the one that were sent here?" he asked,

My head is starting to hurt again but I can't showed it to him,

"I don't know. I think it is late, and it's time for us to get some sleeps" I focusing myself on getting away from him and entered the mansion into the kitchen and had a glass of water.

I fell on the floor as my pain transfer to all of my body, I couldn't get myself to stand up until Jin Young saw me and quickly made his way towards me and carried me to a room near the kitchen and places me on the bed,

"What's wrong Hyemi-ah, which part are you hurt? Tell me" he panicked and went out,

I hate this, I hate this so much.. I cried out hard which covered the pain I felt with woeful feeling,

Jin Young came back with a glass of water and a basin with clothes, watching me cry he immediately put down the stuff he's holding and embrace me, patting on my back like how my mum use to do.

"wae geurae hyemi-ah, malhae jeom" he asked with his most gentle voice, I kept on crying silently and tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go and kept on embracing me.

Slowly I stopped crying, hearing his voice singing to a lullaby, I was slumbered into a deep sleep.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Author Note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Well I was lucky enough to get two chapter update, hope you will like it.

and sorry if there is some wrong spelling coz I wrote it in a hurry,

anyway Subscribed and comment^^