Past Stories

Twisted Dreams

 

“Hyemi-ah, you should go to bed now.” Jin Young led me to bed and lay me don slowly with his gentle hand, his warmth hand is the only thing that’s makes me believe this places is a real, he is real.

“I’m so sorry, l’m so sorry..” I cried as I couldn’t look at him,

“Shuu… it’s ok” Jin Young said caressing my hair, telling me everything is going to be ok.

I couldn’t stop even a second without thinking it was all my fault, but for Jin Young sake I just pretended to fall asleep so that he wouldn’t have to worried about me.

Time passes as the moon started to move bit by bit, I still couldn’t sleep, no I was afraid to sleep. I don’t want to have another dream that involve this place, for once I begged for me to have a peaceful dream.

Knowing that Jin Young still haven’t left the room, I quietly walked toward the couch he was sleeping on and cover him with blanket.  After knowing that I was the causes for him to trap here with me, makes me guilty that I couldn’t even have the nerve to face him.

This poor guy, who was drag in this problem just because I was in their fan-meeting. If I didn’t go there; if I just stay at home, he wouldn’t be here, stuck in this cycle of time.  I went back to the bed and kept on thinking about the dreams.

The girl in my dream was once live peacefully with her family, her father as a grape farmer; her mother was supporting her husband by taking care of the grape farm together; 2 of her older brothers were both caring and out-going; everything is just perfect as they live their  without any concerns.

Not until one day, the king of the country forces the people in his kingdom to pay high taxes and collects it every week. Day by day the people started to starve and it was all because of that selfish king.

The grape farm was once owned by her father but was forcefully taken by the king. Her father doesn’t approve of their king behaviour and started to make a commotion telling the people to stands against the king.

Eventually, the king found out and orders his people to kill her family. His father told his wife to take the children hide in the forest and left him alone in the house.

The wife then took her daughter and her younger son in her hands and started running into the woods with tears falling down incessantly. The older brother was running ahead of us showing the way to where their hiding would be.

 Years have passed since her father died, and the kids slowly grow into adults.  Ever since they hid in the forest, everyone has change; their life is not as happy as before but they still manage to laugh for the days. Her older brother has become more and more hard working as he realise that he had to take care of the families.

He founded a job in the village nearby and decided for them to move in the village. At first their mother was reluctant to move, afraid that they will get caught and killed.  The king had died a few years after their father died, it is save to move in but she was still traumatized and didn’t wants to move into the village.

Day by day they kept on trying to make her move but it was no use. Finally the daughter make a decision to stay with her mom in the wooden house, both of her brothers at first doesn’t agree with their sister decision. But after she explains about how they live by taking turn in taking care of their mother, they agreed.

 She started going to the village once a week and met her brothers in the village and get food supply for both her and her mother in the wood. Living like that isn’t exactly a bad way to live, instead she finds it is more relaxing.

Time passes and she started to get know of the people in the village, and there she met a guy around her aged. They spend time together every time she enters the village, he was her best friend; a friend that was always care for her and took care of her and her mother.

He always manage to run away from his family and went into the wood together with her, they become inseparable. Her older brother then married to a girl and had 2 children; their relationship with each other is so serene.

Even after their mother pass away, they still keep the peaceful life with her best friend that become her lover live in the wood together with her. Well not until the new king that killed his own father decided to demolish the village and set the village on fire. The people there died including her family, her hatred towards the king was so infuriated that she and her lover decided to take vengeance on the king.

They set on a journey to the west to find some support from higher privileges that also seek for an attack toward that cruel demon beast. Village by village, they manage to gather people as well as someone from the royal family and that including the Marlowe and Denswale families.

Her lover had been busy in preparing forces of people and trained them to fight in a battle; she was too trained hard in order to help the prince to gain his rightful seat as a king. Throughout the adventure they have, they slowly learned to hunt and killed, but their relationship still never fails to continue stronger.  

Getting their life in danger meant nothing to them as they could killed the king and take vengeance to their loved one. Everyone that joins together with them also had the same reasons to fight, and that is to help the young prince to get his rightful place and make the people happy again. we were able to gain lot's of support and started to form an organisation called the 'Red Shield'.

But during their fight, their planned had an error and cause something bad, something really bad that influence everybody. Losing the one rightful leader and partners are one of the obstacles that they have to accept, but losing the loved one is too painful to bear.

Tears; lots of tears fall.. Too many sacrifices made….

“You’re awake” Jin Young yawned and stretched himself,

I was totally stupefied when I heard his voice,

“u..oh I was thirsty that’s all.” I smiled at him then quickly lay under the blanket.

“You better go and rest, I don’t want you to get tired for tomorrow” I said to him and closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

“If you need something just tell me alright” he sounded worried,

“I will” as I looked out the window, listening to the steps he took and walked out from my room.