Special Chapter 2

Twisted Dreams

 

When I woke up, the air taste so sweet and I definitely like to breath in the fresh sir. It’s been a while, a sense of happiness permeated the air. Still closing my eyes as I take some times mesmerizing the beautiful surrounding, it felt like I’m merging in the nature. Spreading my arm up in the air; slowly opening my eyes just to find tree leaves were falling on me.

Wait!! Aren’t I’m supposed to be in the Centre hall??? I quickly stood up and found out I am in somewhere outside in the nature.

Feeling of horror swept through my entire frame knowing that I don’t had any idea where I am and how did I get here. I walked further from where I woke up, am I in my dream again?? It doesn’t seem like it, suddenly something caught my eyes. A girl was laying on the ground unconscious, I went nearer to her and realize she is the girl from the Centre hall; the girl I choose last to play with us. Wait!! What happen in the hall???

Slowly I bent down beside her and check her pulse whether she’s still breathing or not, good thing that she is. I tried to wake her up by shaking her shoulder. After a few second she started to opened her eyes, those eyes captivating me; those beautiful eyes I loved it. What has gone into me?? Jin Young stay calm I told myself. I asked her if she’s ok or not, she just nodded her head avoiding looking at me. I realize how close I am to her and immediately back off, she asked where were here? Which I don’t know,  I just simply told her we’re in the woods.

I let my back against the tree and put my hands in the pocket when I accidently press on the button of my phone. MY PHONE!!!! Why don’t I think of this before, I quickly took out my phone and started to dialed CNU number. there isn’t any signal here. Urgh!!! I look at the girl and realize she’s doing the same and ended up failed. We decided to walk around, maybe there is signal in other area.

After walking for almost 2 hours, we finally give up and rest. I could hear some grumpy sound from my stomach, guess I am starting to get hungry. I left the girl for a while to look for foods, I can’t a girl to search for food so I left without saying reasons. I heard water sound not far from where I’m standing, great that’s means got food.

I found bushes of berries everywhere and some apple trees, I unpluck some of the berries and put it in my pockets and pick up some apples that were already on the ground. My hands were full as I quickly went back to find the girl without dropping the berries and apples in my hands.

Seeing the girl terrified being alone I felt so guilty, I should’ve bring the girl with me. I apologize to her, instead of getting glare from her, she actually thank me for finding some food. Phew… and I thought she would hate me. I started a conversation with her, just a short one though. I got to know her name, Hyemi, nice and sweet.

I am still frustrated about our whereabouts and this freaking phone isn’t gonna helped us either way. I lay on the ground with my eyes close hoping to stay calm about things by humming to a song, well not exactly a song; it is a song where I usually heard from my dreams. Call me weird, I don’t care cause I started to get crazy anyway.

To my surprise Hyemi also humming with me, how did she know this song? None of my members ever heard of it before. Well not wanting to ruin the atmosphere, I just kept humming until she fell asleep. I guess she’s tired from all the walking, who wouldn’t; I was going to die if we kept on walking for another 10 minutes.

Looking up in the sky, questioning the sun why were we here? What is the purpose we’re doing here? Secretly looking at Hyemi while she was sleeping, she’s cute but something about her makes my heart beats fast. Looking Hyemi started to breathe hard, her chest were going up and down in a fast pace. Is she having a nightmare? I quickly wake her up, seeing she’s fine my heart calm down.

We started to walk again since the sky is getting darker which mean night is near. The problem right now isn’t just about finding a place to stay but also because of the ground is getting harder to walk on. Hyemi suddenly trip on something and fell, I tried to catch her but I ended up falling to.

I quickly grabbed her and pull her into an embrace protecting her from the harm from falling, well you can say I am a gentleman. But the truth, I really do that because I care about her; thinking about she gets hurt even makes my heart arches.

After hitting the ground, we both cried in pain. My body hurts so much, I bet there is a lot of bruises on my body now. She released herself from me, my sense telling me I need to check whether she’s hurt or not. Without realizing she already started treating my wounds, the way she slowly put some oilment on my wounds makes me so happy. Seeing she’s worry about me makes my heart beat for her. Who is she and what had she done with my heart???