Old Time

Twisted Dreams

 

I was trying to be a strong person in front of him, but after the incident this morning I don’t think that I can pretend to be more specific to him. I want him to remember me as a strong girl and not a weak person, at least he will remember meeting a girl that are reliable. 
 
But why, why must I felt that before. It felt like he was the one for me. But he couldn’t be and yet again, he does. This still hasn’t explained why we are the only one who was sent here. Where is everybody else? 
 
Seeing him still struggling from walking with his leg like that, really makes me want to find a way out ASAP. But I don’t want to be separate from him yet. I want to spend a little bit more time with him, just the two of us.
 
“Are you ok?” asked him as he looked down at me,
 
“Nothing just tired, that’s all” I shrugged it off, we were already walking for miles now.
 
“Let’s take a break” he then stopped our track,
 
“No!! We had to keep moving since we need to treat your leg as soon as we’re out of here” I scolded him,
 
“But I’m tired and you don’t want me to get exhausted right” he said with a smirk on his face, knowing that he said that so that I can take some rest.
 
We rest for a while under a big tree that's block the sunlight; I decided to search for something to eat because my stomach started to growled.
 
Just when I was about to stand up, I saw Jin Young was sneaking behind me trying to leave and search for food AGAIN.
 
“Jin Young-ssi!” I called out loudly so that he’ll hear me or shocked by me,
 
He slowly turns his head at me with his cunning face obviously showing that he was guilty trying to escape.
 
“Don’t you even think of it!!”  I scolded him as I show my angry face as I walked towards him. 
 
I grabbed both of his shoulder and push him against a tree and demand him to seat quitely untilI return.
 
"But I can't.."
 
"No but. I don't care, you better seat tight or I never going with you anymore" I tried to treaten him,
 
"Oh will you?" he smirked, "Come on, let me tag along" he pouted,
 
"No! Not until your leg is fully recover, I don't want your leg to get worse" I shakes my head and quickly walked away,
 
Ok tell you the truth, I kinda scared walking alone in the middle of who-know-where. But I am positive that I can get food since I've read some of jungle surviving tips before, just hope that there isn't any wild animal here?
Wait! What about Jin Young? He's all alone right now, will he be able to run with his leg like that, is he gonna be fine? So many questions appear in my head, I better be fast!
 
A faint sound of water splash could be hear near to where I am standing, I looked ahead of myself, following the sounds, letting my feet do the work. The blue sky filled with scattered puffy, white like cotton clouds. The long grasses tickled at my legs, which were covered with nothing more than my shorts.
 
As I finally reaches the river, the water was undeniably clear and inviting, covered by small pebbles at the bottom and little ripples on the surface. I was stunned by the beautiful scenery that was just right in front of me.
 
Suddenly my head started to feel pain as there were images flash through my head, I lost my balance and fell on the ground. The pain in my head is getting worse and worse as I started struggle to breath.
 
There is a blur image where a girl wearing high neckline and fitted bodice, long skirt worn over layered petticoats was throwing a pebble into the lake, while there is another guy who wore a vest of brocade, velvet a waistcoat of wool in violet colored strips, was sitting against a big rock as he watches the girl with a smile. I couldn't get to see their face clearly, but I am sure that it happened at he very river I am now.
 
The pain in my head slowly disappear as I still on the ground slowly maintaining my breathing. Those people, it looks like they're in old centuries of England or something similar to some of the dreams I had.
 
Why am I having these kind of images in my head? I stood up still trying to keep my foot stick on the ground. I went near the lake and put my hands in the water and splash it on my face. 
 
I had to get rid of these thought and quickly pick some fruits, I watched the water flow to the right. That's where it got me, if I followed the direction of the water flow I  might finds a way out.
 
The river usually flow down the hill right? I better collects all the fruits as I need to go back to Jin Young ASAP!!!
 
"Jin Young-ssi" I called when I sees him holding up his cellphone in the air.
 
I rushed towards him without dropping the fruits and places the fruits on the ground,
 
"I think I've found a way out" I sounded confident,
 
His eyes wided as he looked at me as soon as he heard that,
 
"Where?" he asked with hope,
 
"I saw a river just now and I think that river can lead us to a village or something" I explained to him,
 
He nodded his head a couple time as he was thinking to himself, he turn his head and found me staring at him. A smile from him makes my day a lot more better.
 
"Well we better eat fast and get going" he said as he took the grapes and eat it.
 
After finish eating, I put the left over fruits into my bag and held him as we walked according to where the river flow. 
 
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -      Author Note      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Here's another chapter, hope you'll like it.

Remember COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~!!!