In The Woods

Twisted Dreams

 

“Miss wake up. Miss are you ok, please wake up!” I heard someone call out and I could feels that someone was shaking my body.

Slowly I opened my eyes just to see Jin Young was right in front of me.

“Thank goodness you’re awake. Are you OK?” he asked worriedly still looking into my eyes, I blushed and nodded my head in an awkward way.

He seems to notice it and quickly sat up beside me, I tried to stand up but since I was still feeling a bit dizzy I ended up failed.; I looked around and realize we’re not in the hall anymore, what I saw is an area filled with many species of tree; I could felt the breeze of the cold wind pushing towards my face. All of the confusing thought I have, at least I know that we are at the outdoor. I liked to ask Jin Young about where we are but by the looked on his face, I knew that he was as confused as I was.

“It seems like we are in the woods.” He speaks up, as if he was reading my mind.

What do you mean in the woods? Why in the world of many places that we are doing in the woods.

“Wh..Where exactly are we.” I finally found my voice but it cracks a bit since I was still shocked.

“I don’t know. I was here when I woke up and found you unconscious on the ground not too far away from me” he replied as he looks around trying to figure out where exactly are we. He tried to stay calm and tried to get in touch with someone by using his phone, me too was typing numbers furiously to get in touch but there was no signal at all. After a few minutes of back and forth of trying, we finally gave up.

“There is no signal here, lets walked around and try it again. Maybe there will be signal in the other area.” He said as he stood up and wiped the dust off his dark-blue jeans.

We were swaying from side to side, searching for any sign of people around while holding our cell phone up in the air trying to get some signal. No Luck! There are no people around and worse; signal doesn’t seems to be found in the middle of the woods. We both stops walking and decided to rest since we had been walking for almost 2 hours non-stopped.

I sat on the ground with my back against the tree, looking at the beautiful scenery where the beautiful flowers moved gracefully in the autumn wind. Gently, gliding through the air, the red leaves fall on to the dry forest floor. Through the small gap between the trees, the bright blue sky lightens up the dusty pathway. I looked over at Jin Young and notice that he was still frustrated about the situation we’re in and didn't rest his mind; enjoying the scenery around us.

“Wait here for a while, okay” he said with sudden and left, leaving me all alone.

Even if the place we choose to rest is the prettiest place I've ever been but I was already scared by the thought that we are lost, I was even scared that I’m here in the woods all by myself. It’s terrified me since I never been in the woods before, who know what kind of animals lives here. I hope he’ll come back quickly.

I was looking through the pictures in my phones to distract me from getting even more scared when suddenly the sound of footsteps could be heard from behind me and it’s getting nearer and nearer. I could felt my heart races in a fast beat. What if it wasn’t Jin Young? What if it is some hungry wild animal hunting for food? I don’t want to be the food, I don’t taste great. I looked to where the sound from and sighed in relief to see Jin Young is back. It looks like he was searching for food since both of his hand was full of berries and apples.

“Here have some, I found these near the stream” he smiled and sat beside me.

“Sorry to leave you here for a while” he apologise,

“Don’t be, you did it to find us some food right. Thanks a lot, I began to starve already” I tried to sound casual so that he wouldn’t felt bad,

I took the berries from his hand and ate it, seeing me eating he too ate the berries.

“Oh, I haven’t know your name yet” he asked

“Hyemi, Kim Hyemi inmida” I replied,

“Even though it’s too late and this is not what I had in mind to get to know you but annyeong Hyemi-ah” he greeted me with his killer smile,

“I’m glad to meet you” he smiled even wider making his eyes forming a straight line.

I’ll be lying if I said those eyes aren’t attractive, it is totally attractive that it was knocking me out mentally,

“Yea. Me too.” I smiled at him

“huh… how I wish I know where we are right now and how” he let out a sigh and lay down on the soft green grass with both of his hands on the back of his head and closed his eyes.

A ray of sunlight falls perfectly on him, making him glow like an angel; showing off the details of his beautiful face. I looked down at his foxy looked eyes, his nose and his kissable lips. I felt blood rushes to my cheeks as I had the urge to kiss him right on the spot, but my conscience stopped me from doing it.

I felt so embarrass what my mind is thinking, I should stopped this imagination or else it will become an awkward moment whenever I am with him.