Let It All Out

Twisted Dreams

 

What the.. Where am I? It so dark here.

“Hello is anyone out there? Help me, I’m lost!!” I screamed for help. Where exactly am I? Dragging my feet in the dark where light can only be seen around me.

“You don’t understands, she doesn’t know anything about this at all!!” a male voice with raged could be hear not far from me, but I can’t seem to detect which direction it came from, the sound just came from every direction.

I run and run hoping to finds someone for help, screaming around but no one seems to listen to as they kept on bickering at each other.

Please listen to me, I’m lost and I can’t seem to see anyone here. It was just so dark…

“Arthur it’s not his fault!!” is that Katherine voice I heard just now?

“He didn’t mean things to get this complicated, it’s not his fault…” the young lad voice slowly disappear in the dark. Slowly doors could be see along the empty space, differences doors that I have seen before. The doors slowly opened one by one and show me the pieces of my dreams but it was much clearer, more realistic, and their faces…  

My heart.. It started to burn again. It felt like I’m going to burn alive in this darkness, alone. Please make this pain go away.. I begged make it go away, it just so painful.

River of tears fall down my cheeks as my vision started to get blur, where the moment I saw Him standing not far from me, saying something. I couldn’t hear it properly, the words that I can capture is something about the past..

He was telling me to look back to the past, darkness then slowly dissolve everything including me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I wake up with sweats on my forehead as tears keep on rolling from my eyes. It so suffocated, so painful, it makes me want to die slowly from within me. 

I wrapped myself around the blanket, gripping tightly on the bed sheet as I need to take time to calm myself. It is easier if mum is here, I wish I was back home. I lay my back against the bed with my right forearm against my forehead, thinking back about the dream I had just now.

 Arthur, Katherine, those two. Why do I felt like I’ve been with them for a long time for that moment? And their faces appear in those dreams.

The dream, dreams… The one girl who always was by my side, the one who always console me whenever I cried… It’s them, it is definitely them, there’s no doubt about his. Their voice, the things that they’re talking about.. it is when I no not me, it is when the me in the dream is hurt for stopping.. stopping.. what was I tried to stopped??? Argh!!!! I hate this..

No wonder the wooden house is here, the street where I usually walked on in my dream. This things happen to me and Jin Young is all because of my dreams.. it is all my fault, my fault…

“Jin Young-ssi” I called out for him, I know it’s rude especially in this time of the night. But I need to tell him about this dream I have, since it was the reason why I was sent here.

I opened the door of my room just to be startled when I saw Jin Young was standing outside my room. He too was shocked to see me.

“Jin Young-ssi” I cried out as my weak body lean on the door for support,

“Hyemi-ah, gwenchanha ?” he came to me and helped me walked toward the nearest couch.

“What were you doing outside my room?” I ask curiously,

Seeing him startled by my question makes him the cutest living creature ever, but then he went back to his serious face and turns the atmosphere to where I don’t want to be through.

“I had something to tell you” we both said at the same time, what does he want to talk about?

“You first” he gesture me, but I think it is better to listen to him first so that we wouldn’t be pressured hearing mine.

“No, you first. Mine is kind of…. ” I don’t know how to say it, but I also don’t want to make him felt pressured about this,

“Anyway you have been outside my room so you’re going first” I tried to makes him speak,

He blushes as soon as I said that, it’s good to see this side of him but then…

“About the other day, I’m sorry” he confessed, what was he talking about? I looked at him and saw the sorrow expression again.

“But why, I’m the one should be sorry” I felt my heart getting heavy every time I think about the dream.

“No. I was wrong back then, I didn’t know what have comes to me. I just felt so longing… sorry about that time. I’ve wanted to apologise to you since this morning” he admitted which makes me understands what was he trying to apologise.

The day where I was eagerly avoiding him; where I saw that painful expression of his. But I don’t understand why?

“I was at wrong too that day.. I’m sorry” I smile a bit, thinking that it was funny that we’re saying sorry to each other.

“By the way, why were you calling my name just now? Is there something wrong?” Jin young asked,

“You see.. erm… how should I say this…” I was murmuring to myself,

“What’s wrong?” Jin Young now bend down in front of me,

“I have these weird dreams… remember the wooden house?” I said,

“Yea~”

“It was in my dream before, and…it was when we were taking a nap in the forest” I explained,

“You mean before we even get to the wooden house?” Jin Young shocked,

“Yes and there’s some other things,” I said looking at the lighted lamp,

He sat on the seat beside me, preparing to listen to me.

“I have been having weird dreams for the past couple of month, and every time I’m having these dreams it showed the story of a person in her past life.. I guess.. well I don’t know why, but these dreams… ”

“Those dreams feel like your own” Jin Young finished my line,

“Yea~ wait how did you knew” I asked fully

“I been having weird dreams as well you see, that’s why I was able to crate songs.. haha” he just laugh it off,

“But my dreams are differences” I sounded cold,

He looked at me while I bitter smile,

“In those dream, Katherine and Arthur were there.. the street we walked yesterday was there too and when I think about the dreams I had before, it all  comes to me that… that” I started to trembled with horror swept through my entire body,

Jin young then hugged me asking me to stop, but soon stop as soon I finish my words

“These things happen to us, it was my fault” I cried in his arm.