Melancholy

Twisted Dreams

"My lady, please stay here for a while. I'll be back with your dress" said Jennifer as she stepped backward and closses the door behind her, leaving me alone still wrapped in a single towel.

Fascinating I must say, the decor in this room is slightly different from the other room. This room seems more feminine, the queen size bed was covered with white flowery; well hand-make. I touches the soft bed as I walked towards the head of the bed as if I was captivated by it. 

What makes me even more surprise is that the wooden head-bed was carved in such a way that person who likes arts will sway from looking at it. There is pictures of a castle that located in a far away places where no one is near there, nature surrounded it which sends you the chill of wanting to look for that place. It was carve in details, what type of plants there are; the drawing of the owl looks so real that I almost thought there is an owl in the room.

"My lady, would you please.." my heart frozen and dropped down to my feet, surprise by the sudden appearance of the young maid who is now standing behind me.

"Oh my goodness lord!! Are you alright my lady?" she panicked when she saw me stumble down on the bed with widened eyes,

"N...no, you just took me by surprise there" I shakes my head and stands up straight tightening my gripped on the towel.

"Are you sure my lady?" she asked once again to make sure,

"Really I'm fine, you see" I make a twirled and well.. almost stumble once again... argh!!!

"Careful my lady" she held me with her free hand, 

I looked at her occupied hand and I let out a soft shrieked, she then led me into a changing stands. Don't tell me I'm going to change into the dress in the middle of the room with no guarenty that the stands will fall down.

Once I stepped in the wooden 'changing room', Jennifer handed me the dress and asked, "Do you wish to do it yourself or I...",

"I'll do it myself.. I try" I mumbled the last word which she didn't hear it.. Phew..

I was once AGAIN left alone, I take a good look at the dress and was fortunate to wear something like this [ http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llxity85Cg1qctgdno1_500.jpg ]. I have always been wanting to try out dresses like this, now I feel like a princess^^. but the thing is... the moment I saw a corset, I realise I need Jennifer help on this.

After I'm done changing into it, I can't wait to see myself in front of the mirror. As I walked out, Jennifer were praising at me telling me that I look absolutely good in the dress. I walked in front the human-size mirror and couldn't stop smilling as I make twirled like a crazy person.

Jennifer then helped me with my hair, she said that women make sure they out their hair up because it wasn't acceptable for them to leave it down. 

I was led to the library located at the first floor, I was once again reunite with Jin Young. It feel so good to see someone that you know in a stranger mansion.

We were left alone for a while in the library standing in front of the window together watching the garden outside,

"Jin Young-ssi! you look nice on it" I complimented him,[ http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz0odgA1tO1roh3gfo1_400.jpg

] he really looked like prince charming(drooling...*,*)

Why isn't he saying anything?? And why is he staring at me.. Is there something wrong??

I looked at myself but I didn't get it why did he looked at me like this?? I think he must be mentally tired of figured out things here.

"Jin Young-ssi" I waved my hand in front of him, he blinked his eyes a couple of time and finally regained his self-conscious.

"Uh.. huh, yea you looked really pretty yourself" he said as he looked elsewhere faked coughing,

"Jin Young-ssi I think we were..."  the door opened letting out a squeeky sounds, perking our attention away from our our topics,

It was the previous mistress we met near the river, it seems like she too had change her cloths, it look elegent on her [http://www.victorianamagazine.com/victorianstyle/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/RedAtHeart.jpg], it seemss like she really likes the colour red. 

But there is one thing that makes me even more amazes is that there is a young lady followed her behind, she is sooo beautiful. The girl had a beautiful black hair and a lovely countenance. Even if I was not a boy, I was bewitched by her. Her dress looks so perfect on her, it appeal her softness well. [http://www1.ccs.k12.in.us/uploads/0004/8606/elizabethan-full-length.jpg]. I bet Jin Young must have fallen for her.

"Don't just stand there, come lets have a drink with us" the mistress said as she sat on the chair.

"Oh, let me introduce myself. I am Janell Marlowe daughter of Commander of the most excellent order of this country and this is my daughter Katherine." she said as she caressing her daughter hands,

"Isn't she's wonderful" she proudly said,

"Oh what am I doing" she let out a smile, 

"how is your leg Mr Jung" Katherine asked with concerns, 

Jin Young just couldn't takes his eyes off her for even a second when he reply her questions, it is obvious that he was fascinating her. An aching pain swept through me, head to toe but I still manage to put on a placid mask. I knew that I shouldn't fall for him!!!

"That's good to hear" she then turn to me,

"Wah~ I knew that this dress would look nice on you," she walked closer to me and make me stands up twirling for her to see as if I was a model dressing up for her. How did she know when I haven't even met her before until now?

"I guess I'm getting good at choosing dress. you looks really pretty on it" she praise herself and me.

"Now now.. Katherine my dear, be polite to our guest" Ms. Marlowe spoke and immediately Katherine stopped and went back to sit beside her mother,

"But mother you do agree on the dress right? She looks really amazing on it" she smile still looking at me,

"Yes yes my dear, you did a wonderful job there" she caressing her daughter hair.

Even if I'm jealous of her but what's not to like, she's so full of spirit sending out the positive aura everywhere she goes.

"It seems like you two are not from here am I correct?" asked Ms Marlowe,

"We're from the Central Hall at first and then suddenly.." Jin Young was trying to explain how we got here but was interupted by Ms. Marlowe,

"Central hall?" she said with a puzzled looks,

"Yea.. it located in the XX Mall" Jin Young said with energy bursting out at once.

"What are you talking about? What's a mall? I never heard of that" Katherine said which makes both me and Jin Young nonplussed.

"Erm Jin Young-ssi" I whisper to him without the Marlowes listening,

He then turn to me, "I think we should talk about this later" I said and gets a nodded from him, 

"It's somewhere far from here. Ms. Marlowe I like to thank you for helping us out" I said tried to change the topics,

"Oh, you welcome. It is a right thing to do. By the way what happened to you two? How come you both lost in the forest?" she asked another question with her daughter agree wanting to know about us,

"Erm.. you see, we were ambush by thief on our way to our home town and while we were running away we ended up in the forest"  I lied (a big lie) and earned Jin Young an incredulously stared, which makes me feel compunction.

"Oh pity you. Thankgoodness you two were able to survive that." Ms. Marlowe empathy us.

The door then let out another squeeky sounds and another maid came in telling us dinner is serve,

"Oh good, lets go and fill your stomach with food. You must be hungry" Ms, Marlowe walked out followed by her daughter and both Jin Young and me.

"Why did you lie?" Jin Young asked whispering,

"I don't know, I was confuse and..." I let out a long sigh and continued, "Let us talked after dinner ok" I looked at him hoping he doesn't mad at me,

"Alright, still..." he looked at me with his gentle eyes, I like to look at it but I'm afraid that I'll be even more distraught in the future if I kept on looking at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After filling my stomach I feel much more alive, I just hope that I didn't make a bad impression in the dinner table just now. But even if I do, who can blame me when I was seriously hungry.

I went back to the guest room where I was with Jennifer before and now it had become the room where I will stay in for a couple days and Jin Youngs' was only three doors from mine. The Marlowe stays on the upper floor, they says that they need to sleep in early because tomorrow thay had an event to go and told us to be comfortable in this mansion.

I spotted my bag hanging on the dress-hanger and quickly took it and cradling it. I miss it.. I quickly searches through my bag for my phone, still no point; there is no signal at all.

I then sat on the chair in the dark; staring at the carve ceilling; thinking of a possibility where is this place. I looked out the window, looking at the horse carriage then the hypothesis I had makes my body turned to ice but it is a plausible explanation. The people here is differents, their culture; their way of speaking; their dresses and what's make me even more confirm is the conversation we had just now.

This is the first time I met such a situation, that is why I was flummoxed of what to do or think. Without any further notice, I felt suffocated again but his time it is more painful then before. I was grasping out of breathe as if I am really getting strangled by someone, I held my neck and hit my chest walking towards the door trying to get some helped but everything blackened out.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Author Note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

So... how is it?? 

Do you guys like it?

I added some picture in it, sorry don't know how to described those.

Anyways as usual Subscribe and Comment^^

hope you'll like it^^